Bioware, why are Seeker Droid/Macrobinocular Heroic 4s still not in Group Finder?

Pietrastor

Each week I see people desperately looking for groups to do The Alchemy of Evil/Uprooting the Last Seed and or The Shroud’s Last Stand/The Shroud Revealed. And I know from my own experience what a pain it is to get a group.

There are Makeb Heroics in Group Finder even though nobody uses Group Finder to do them cause there's no need. Same with planetary Bonus Series. Meanwhile, 2 heroics that need Group Finder the most are still not in ever since the expansion got released.

Edited by Pietrastor

Each week I see people desperately looking for groups to do The Alchemy of Evil/Uprooting the Last Seed and or The Shroud’s Last Stand/The Shroud Revealed. And I know from my own experience what a pain it is to get a group.

There are Makeb Heroics in Group Finder even though nobody uses Group Finder to do them cause there's no need. Same with planetary Bonus Series. Meanwhile, 2 heroics that need Group Finder the most are still not in ever since the expansion got released.

I feel your pain. My Jedi cant find anyone wanting to do it.

I absolutely agree with this.

I'd also like to see the Voss weekly added. It is the most unloved reputation out there. Only four possible quests to get rep and although they can be solo'ed at lvl 55, it is boring. So you end up standing around on Voss going "anyone wanna do heroics?". You could be in GF and doing other stuff while you wait.

So yes, GF needs an overhaul please.

• 2 weeks later...
They removed the classic operations from the GF, too. My guess is that once again the magic word is performance and that they have to keep the GF content limited for it to work. If that's the case, it being non-repeatable content makes it not very efficient to "waste" precious GF slots on it.

I would not mind seeing these in group finder. I have them ready to go on 2 characters.

I have it ready to go on 5 Republic characters and 2 Imperials. No one is around that wants to do them when I try.

It's very irritating. Basically, I have simply stopped doing anything with binocs or seeker since they hosed it anyway. The fact that I can't get the armor really pisses me off. Likely they will put it into a Cartel pack and really piss me off because I'm not paying real money for it.

Edited by johnduane

• 2 months later...

Just remember 2.0 was ment to punish players for all our complaining over the first year. This includes both Makeb and the Seeker/MB missions.

I would recommend, (unless you feel you deserve it) just skip anything that was added between 2.0 and 2.1.

Just remember 2.0 was ment to punish players for all our complaining over the first year. This includes both Makeb and the Seeker/MB missions.

I would recommend, (unless you feel you deserve it) just skip anything that was added between 2.0 and 2.1.

What do you mean with that? How was 2.0 meant as a punishment?

On topic: Definitely a necessity. As someone already mentioned, ALL group content should be in the GF. I expect a game to be able to handle this. Bad engine is no excuse imho (as someone else was pondering about).

Not only do they need to add these heroics in Group Finder they also need to make them repeatable and part of a Weekly.

I can tell you that adding them to Group Finder would not solve your issue since there is now so few people who actually need to run them. You would still be left with no one available to group.

Edited by demotivator

I absolutely agree to that!

No only the FPs are one of the better ones, (actually the one on Nar Shaddaa is BEST EVER - I felt like I am playing Jedi Academy again, and the music, the music!) but they really do have the "repetitiveness" potential.

I was quite lucky to find the groups to do them (either within the guild or random calls) but still it would be MUCH better if they are added to Weekly ones. Otherwise most of new players (or alts) won;t have a chance to experience it.

And if there is an issue of "rewards" - simply make them only credits or comms source for those who already experienced the contents earlier.

Bioware , please ADD them to GF!!!

I would not mind seeing these in group finder. I have them ready to go on 2 characters.

To top it off they are only doable once.

Personally doing these mission I can safely say the Heroic 4: Shroud Revealed was far to over the top in design. A really poor designers decisions spawn ground. Did they even bother to think about this mission after a year of release?

I mean the difficult isn't the problem. The fact is its so time consuming and complicated to do that there is little chance of getting it down quickly. I spent 12 hours in that instance, trying to complete it for my Jedi Guardian. The amount of Trash was stupid and should of been removed, then the time to communicate what you had to do was equally ridiculous to get through the puzzles

Most people would avoid it if they had to do it again, and wait till the next level cap because people will see no point in completing it.

It was retardedily thought out and planned, with no foresight into how players would communicate to get them done and is forced onto instead of made into an option for some complicated difficulty fun that players actually shudder when seeing those astromech mission givers.

For the sake of sanity remove the trash from that zone or atleast make them extremely weak.

The entire shroud heroic became such an annoying hassle to get done that no fun was left for players in my group. Just thank god we cleared it and never have to worry about it, especially with a low population game like this.

Please fire and flog the group in charge of designing that zone, they truly deserve it, they are holding this game back and wasted resources to make something fun with difficulty into a downright chore to get done.

How do you do that Bioware? Turn something so fun to do into a boring chore? Really this is impossible to comprehend the failure that zone was. Its pathetic.