Animal Mounts: What do you want to see next?

Lovethebeard

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention!

For all of you that voted for a Varactyl, your dreams have come true. Its been announced with the freelancers bounty pack!

Yeah, can we just vote for Dewback as 3rd animal mount then? And then Thranta and Banthas. Also, as for people saying Banthas would look weird running. Weren't they literally dressed elephants? Why not use running elephant animations then? Would look just as natural as the 'walking elephant' people know Banthas most for.

Edited by Pietrastor

How about a nice little Jawa mount? He'd cart you around on his shoulders :p

On a similar note I wouldn't mind a moving throne being held up by ewoks or jawas. Darksiders deserve this and I dont even have a darkside character.

Edited by Fearless_Jedi

1) Rancor (though I suspect we will never see them, unless its a mini rancor and that's not cool)

2) Dewback (may also be too big given it walks on all 4's so will take up a fair bit of space)

3) Wompa (at least its on two legs)

1. Varactyl (and not only available in random cartel pack please)

2. Nexu

3. Krayt Dragon (or some beast of similar but smaller style)

as the varactyl is confirmed I'll add the Acklay or the Reek.

I hope others mounts added will also have some mini-quest like the tauntaun's one. Or a least be purchasable with in-game credits.

Edited by Ashlack

Sandcrawler.

Oh wait...animal mounts...hmmm...

*Piket, maybe with a jawa handler, sort of the way the skiffs get droid drivers. I would spend money on one of those, which would be a first, as I have seen no mounts that particularly interest me thus far, tauntaun inclusive.

*Gundark. Same model as a rancor, really.

*Thana Vesh - the next best thing to SGRA. :)

you do get that this game is called the OLD republic... right? And that is is an animal mount thread?

Then a predecessor, but only suggesting the walkers, because they have the same mechanics as animal mounts (skeletal models are similar between tauntaun and AT-RT) :rolleyes:

As for animal mounts,

A throne carried by Twi'lek slaves would do the trick :cool:

I do enjoy this thread hutt mounts, Baras, Isotope droids, and my Favorite of the list the Kryat Dragon ROFL. A Krayt is four times longer then any Rancor and nearly as tall as a Rancor. Welcome to the Republic fleet where all you can see is Krayt Dragon. Its funny about a year after launch I posted saying they needed beast mastery in swtor, people said I was crazy, yet the forums are going nuts on mounts people want. I thinking making the mounts combat pets, though I did read a poster claiming they were, would be a smart move. If they decide to go this route they should keep mounts off limits on the fleets. Otherwise we will never see mounts like Rancors.