Cartel Coin Cards at Target?

dakajojo

It's been mentioned by devs before that Target would go "live" with Cartel Coin cards, but that was months ago... and the e-mail advertising retailers selling the cards and their exclusive pets did not include Target in the line up. I really would like to get the Crested Orokeet, as I'm sure others are too.

So is there any new info as to when Target will start selling Cartel Coin cards? Maybe I've missed something...?

I would head to gamestop or best buy, however I don't think they sell those. PayPal my man.

What are you talking about?? OP wants to buy the cartel coins game card from Target to get the exclusive pet.

What the hell has Paypal got to do with anything??? And Gamestop and Best Buy have a different pet.

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't feel like you have to comment :confused:

What are you talking about?? OP wants to buy the cartel coins game card from Target to get the exclusive pet.

What the hell has Paypal got to do with anything??? And Gamestop and Best Buy have a different pet.

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't feel like you have to comment :confused:

Basically this. Haha

It'd be nice to see a dev step in and hint at when they will be made available at Target. :rolleyes:

Edited by dakajojo

it's actually the only exclusive pet i want :(

Honestly, if it were available already, its the first pet I would've gone after. I really hope they announce it's availability at Target soon. They should jump at the chance when people are saying SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY... :(

• 1 month later...

Glad you posted this thread, as I've been waiting for the cartel coins card at Target too!! Hopefully they will show up soon. I surely won't ask anyone at Target, am sure they will stare at me with blank stares :D

Never did find the cards at my local Wal Mart stores, that was a total bust...but maybe now they will have some? Does anyone know if they are still in stores?

Here is what I've found so far:

Best Buy, digital download purchased online

Amazon, digital download purchased online

Gamestop, Game code printed on receipt- purchased in person.

Walmart, Physical card (Fast card) purchased in one local store only- others had them in their system but with zero stock.

Target, have not seen nor heard anything yet as of 9/30/2013.

Here is what I've found so far:

Best Buy, digital download purchased online

Best Buy can be purchased at the store from pre-order kiosk in the video games section of the store. You buy it from the kiosk and then take the receipt to a register to pay for it and activate your code.

• 2 weeks later...
You can buy the cartel coin card from Gamecards.eu, Bestbuy.com and Amazon.com, but I have not heard any confirmation concerning Target yet. :(

target was suppose to i thought i saw a while back . maybe not now after what you said ..

hm just found the list could not find the one on this site ..

Best Buy (Arctic Manka Lynx)

Amazon (Umbral Blurgg)

The following retailers are also selling Cartel Coin codes with pets in store:

GameStop (Lobelode)

Walmart (Winged Flutterplume)

Target (Coming Soon)

EU Retailers (Forest Nekarr Cat)

NOTE: These are all game CODES which you will activate online at http://www.swtor.com/redeem-code.

Some pets may not yet appear in game, but will given to you in the next patch.

(SWTOR Offical Source)

Edited by tanktest

• 3 weeks later...

So another two weeks pass and still nobody has seen nor heard anything about the missing Target pet?

I checked a pair of local Target stores and they had nothing in their systems that matched to anything Star Wars or Cartel or Orokeet. I even showed the employees a couple website pages that referenced this pet and its likely arrival at Target.

If anyone is still looking for the Walmart card and you live near Irvine, CA, the Walmart in Irvine near the Spectrum mall has about 20-25 cards as of 5 PM today. This was probably the 6th or 7th time I've been there and it's the first time I have seen any cards there. They are near the game time cards in the video games area.

For the European Cartel Card I used gamecards.eu They had a really weird and kind of sketchy way of verifying (sending a pitcure with yourself and your ID) but they DID send me the code necessary to redeem the coins and the pet. I did a bunch of background searches on the site and everything seems to come back as legit. But once again, just seemed really sketchy.