Kaggath Heats - Ascending Empire vs Alliance of Worlds

Beniboybling

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, kenobi vs Skywalker would be hilarious.

Kenobi with trollesu and Troll Moch....

"Ima chop your legs off like I did your father! Haha!"

Kenobi would demolish ROTJ luke.

Are we underestimating ROTJ Luke here, he isn't his father and has shown as much skill on Sokan as Obi-wan has in addition to being more powerful.

And you may have more then 3 Imp knights..... but I have more then 100 Rebel spec forces on board the bigger ships ..... I have thousands... and you still need to get back the swarm of fighters to get on board.

And for IG-88 he is likely to be used in a dual way hacking valuable enemy vessels then sneaking to the planet and trying to eliminate your heads of state.... so in a way yes... I am using him in both respects.

*sigh*

first off the Dreadnoughts would be the one ship that we could note as being under in tech as it was noted as such at the time in the fleet. second

GADF

3 Star defenders

at least 10 Mediators

at least 30 MC 140

at least 50 Bothan Assault Cruisers

at least 50 Hapan Battle dragons

at least 50 Majestic-class heavy cruiser

at least 40 MC 80B's

At least 50 MC 90's

35 Nebula-class Star destroyer (the smallest number ship wise of the destroyer or cruiser lines)

at least 40 Rejuvenator-class Star destroyer

At least 100 Republic-class Cruiser

At least 50 Republic-class Star destroyer

This is not to mention Carriers....Frigate.... Corvettes...... Or support craft such as Freighters.

Did I state at ANY point that he wasn't outnumbered? you don't need to tell me what your fleet has, I'm an expert in the fleets of the Star Wars universe.

What I am however saying is you don't out-number him to the point where any engagement is an instant victory, simply put he can still win this, given the situation.

Also, his fleet isn't exactly his ace in the hole here, you need to be worried about what his droids.

Did I state at ANY point that he wasn't outnumbered? you don't need to tell me what your fleet has, I'm an expert in the fleets of the Star Wars universe.

What I am however saying is you don't out-number him to the point where any engagement is an instant victory, simply put he can still win this, given the situation.

Also, his fleet isn't exactly his ace in the hole here, you need to be worried about what his droids.

No attack is ever a garantee... the point is actually that in addition to superior numbers I have a tactitian that can back it up, as well as means for espionage, sabotage and the like. Numbers don't win a fight people do, they just help.

Are we underestimating ROTJ Luke here, he isn't his father and has shown as much skill on Sokan as Obi-wan has in addition to being more powerful.

I don't know if ROTJ Luke is more powerful than Obi-Wan. I think it would be pretty close.

And you may have more then 3 Imp knights..... but I have more then 100 Rebel spec forces on board the bigger ships ..... I have thousands... and you still need to get back the swarm of fighters to get on board.

Yes, you have plenty of soldiers. However, it's still unlikely that they would face 'thousands' on a single ship. Nor would they face them all at one time.

And for IG-88 he is likely to be used in a dual way hacking valuable enemy vessels then sneaking to the planet and trying to eliminate your heads of state.... so in a way yes... I am using him in both respects.

Alright. But enlighten me. How is IG going to hack my droids. I don't think it's the same as the Mechis situation. They aren't connected to any computer. They are independant of the system.

Yes, I am still outnumbered.

Sweety, ngl, you could have picked a better force :p

Military might is great, if you don't get outnumbered :p

I already know how I'm going to pick you out bit by bit..... Even an upfront battle I could take you on ;)

No attack is ever a garantee... the point is actually that in addition to superior numbers I have a tactitian that can back it up, as well as means for espionage, sabotage and the like. Numbers don't win a fight people do, they just help.

Don't play the tactician card just yet. You have yet to prove that you can keep Wedge safe from Plo Koon's telepathy.

Sweety, ngl, you could have picked a better force :p

Military might is great, if you don't get outnumbered :p

I already know how I'm going to pick you out bit by bit..... Even an upfront battle I could take you on ;)

IF we both make it out of this round.

I think we should start creating scenarios. It will help show exactly what can and can't be done.

EDIT: Remember, Beni likes to use this for times traveled in space. This can be used for space combat and for invading planets.

Edited by Canino

IF we both make it out of this round.

Heh, I'm confident that I can now i know I'm not facing you....

And I know you can trump it out this round, I'm preparing an argument for as soon as beni gives word on the supplier.

I think we'll have a face off, I can feel it :jawa_wink:

Ultimately I am not sure I will get your commanders on the initial assault.... I may only hit you exceptionally hard and take out one of your allies taking a planet or 2 from you at the start. We will both back up and try to recover from our wounds. You will start to get access to your droids I will start to rally More arkanian's, those from Corucant as well as those from bentaal and hapes..... we will have a war of attrition.... which my team can win. Both of us will have difficulties sneaking up and killing our commanding officers. My commanders are both well trained and capable fighters and have escaped more then their fair share of traps.... Yours have an ample, abliet small, force to prevent any strike team from taking them the only way to get them is likely full force.

Another issue with you using a strike team I have enough numbers in forces to both attack with a capable and powerful strike team as well as enough to defend against such an assault as both Luke and Leia are more capable of self defense then either Garm Bel or Mon Mothma.

Heh, I'm confident that I can now i know I'm not facing you....

And I know you can trump it out this round, I'm preparing an argument for as soon as beni gives word on the supplier.

I think we'll have a face off, I can feel it :jawa_wink:

Well, I'm glad to have your support. Even though you only do so so that we can face each other.

Devilish intent indeed.

"In 10 ABY, Leia helped her brother defeat Palpatine through the use of her natural talent with battle meditation; at this time Leia had little Force training and her ability to use such a powerful Force power is indicative of her strength in the Force.[85]

Still untrained, Leia was able to shield her infant son Anakin, from Palpatine's disembodied spirit, preventing the Sith Lord from possessing the child"

Also in the Jedi Academy which took place in 11 ABY Luke trained Leia to shield her thoughts and touch the minds of others to either act as a shield or an attack on that persons mind. She would be much more skilled in this ability by 24 ABY with continual training from her brother.

Ultimately I am not sure I will get your commanders on the initial assault.... I may only hit you exceptionally hard and take out one of your allies taking a planet or 2 from you at the start. We will both back up and try to recover from our wounds. You will start to get access to your droids I will start to rally More arkanian's, those from Corucant as well as those from bentaal and hapes..... we will have a war of attrition.... which my team can win. Both of us will have difficulties sneaking up and killing our commanding officers. My commanders are both well trained and capable fighters and have escaped more then their fair share of traps.... Yours have an ample, abliet small, force to prevent any strike team from taking them the only way to get them is likely full force.

Another issue with you using a strike team I have enough numbers in forces to both attack with a capable and powerful strike team as well as enough to defend against such an assault as both Luke and Leia are more capable of self defense then either Garm Bel or Mon Mothma.

I'm sorry, but a war of attrition will not end in your favor. Especially if I get access to my droids. Any ground engagement will end in my favor, and space engagements can turn in my favor as well.

If need be, the Imperial Knights can be used to take command of your Viscounts, turning your most powerful vessels against you.

Also, Plo Koon will be at Garm's side at all times to inform him of the tactics used by the enemy, and to protect him.

"In 10 ABY, Leia helped her brother defeat Palpatine through the use of her natural talent with battle meditation; at this time Leia had little Force training and her ability to use such a powerful Force power is indicative of her strength in the Force.[85]

Still untrained, Leia was able to shield her infant son Anakin, from Palpatine's disembodied spirit, preventing the Sith Lord from possessing the child"

Also in the Jedi Academy which took place in 11 ABY Luke trained Leia to shield her thoughts and touch the minds of others to either act as a shield or an attack on that persons mind. She would be much more skilled in this ability by 24 ABY with continual training from her brother.

I see, but can she use Battle meditation and shield Wedge's mind simultaneously?

Also, how will she know that Wedge's mind has been infiltrated by Plo Koon? Wedge certainly won't know.

Well, I'm glad to have your support. Even though you only do so so that we can face each other.

Devilish intent indeed.

Meh, you, Beni and Warren are my obstacles if you come out on top. There are probably things I could easily lose to in other Empires, but I won't know until I face them....

I would support you anyway though, I think you're the winning side here.

Whilst your leaders are easier to kill, you can send Elite jedi to actually go out and kill....

One in each is probably the most effective, but having 2 force allies is better than 2 leaders if you know you can defend them.

I'm sorry, but a war of attrition will not end in your favor. Especially if I get access to my droids. Any ground engagement will end in my favor, and space engagements can turn in my favor as well.

If need be, the Imperial Knights can be used to take command of your Viscounts, turning your most powerful vessels against you.

Also, Plo Koon will be at Garm's side at all times to inform him of the tactics used by the enemy, and to protect him.

and that's what I am saying... a small but powerful enough force to stop most strike teams, which is why in force may be the only way to take your commanders, that being said though

Viscount crew: Crew 68,174[4]

Passengers 12,500 troops[4]

yaaaaaa don't think you have enough Knights to really take that. you might be better off taking one of the smaller ships you will need to have me infiltrated, a man on the inside to take the bigger ones and that's not happening..... to me any way.

and that's what I am saying... a small but powerful enough force to stop most strike teams, which is why in force may be the only way to take your commanders, that being said though

Viscount crew: Crew 68,174[4]

Passengers 12,500 troops[4]

yaaaaaa don't think you have enough Knights to really take that. you might be better off taking one of the smaller ships you will need to have me infiltrated, a man on the inside to take the bigger ones and that's not happening..... to me any way.

Any Mon Cal vessel would do really. Well, any Mon Cal vessel that was built with human crew in mind.

Meh, you, Beni and Warren are my obstacles if you come out on top. There are probably things I could easily lose to in other Empires, but I won't know until I face them....

I would support you anyway though, I think you're the winning side here.

Whilst your leaders are easier to kill, you can send Elite jedi to actually go out and kill....

One in each is probably the most effective, but having 2 force allies is better than 2 leaders if you know you can defend them.

I have to say I agree. However, I think this will be close, and your biggest challenge is getting to his leaders.

I see, but can she use Battle meditation and shield Wedge's mind simultaneously?

Also, how will she know that Wedge's mind has been infiltrated by Plo Koon? Wedge certainly won't know.

That is a good point, in fact it may not be her but Luke that detects it since he showed skill in such an ability in RotJ, as well as the tactics may tip him off.... Ultimately you may actually have the tactical advantage to start, but Koon's ability I feel would likely be picked up on before the end of the fight in which the tactics would shift in Favor of the rebels.... Even with the slightly inferior tactics though the battle meditation at the start would increase coordination and reaction times thus preventing any true hard hits from happening. Once found out though the tactics would shift in favor of my team while I may lose the battle meditation the tactical advantage would put it a bit more in my favor. So I could see it starting out in your favor with battle meditation helping to limit my losses but turn to my favor when the connection is severed.