Kaggath Heats - Ascending Empire vs Alliance of Worlds

Beniboybling

I'm sure they are not all in place, but luckily, Balmorra sits right next to my worlds. And you would have to fight these units if you attacked Balmorra.

If this is the case It may be as Beni said..... knowing Leia the Direct approach and cut off of Corucant may be the first assault before you can get the droids into place while simultaneously sending a powerful strike team after Garm Bel and Mon Mothma. Again not really sure how it will all play out. In fact with the number of ships I have it may be a multi pronged assault and cut you off from Kuat and Corellia.

As for the Death squadron, remember they lost at the battle of endor...... the GA fleet is much larger and stronger then the rebels one.

Edited by tunewalker

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is the case It may be as Beni said..... knowing Leia the Direct approach and cut off of Corucant may be the first assault before you can get the droids into place while simultaneously sending a powerful strike team after Garm Bel and Mon Mothma. Again not really sure how it will all play out.

I'm not going to just let you take out my command staff. The droids are a big help, but victory can be secured without them. A standard military victory will just be a bit harder.

I'm not going to just let you take out my command staff. The droids are a big help, but victory can be secured without them. A standard military victory will just be a bit harder.

I don't think your team is going to "Let" me do anything.... the unfortunate thing is I am not sure they can stop me with out the droids.

Wait, Aurbere, do you have the resources of Baktoid? I understand that Wat Tambor owns the company, but it is also shared with the Trade Federation. You also don't have control of any of the planets it is located on. Please correct me if you do control it, I just wanted to point that out.

Wait, Aurbere, do you have the resources of Baktoid? I understand that Wat Tambor owns the company, but it is also shared with the Trade Federation. You also don't have control of any of the planets it is located on. Please correct me if you do control it, I just wanted to point that out.

I believe he controls every planet that the Techno union had.... not the trade fed but the techno union specifically just like I have access to ship building at hapes even though it was at a different planet within the hapes consortium.

Edited by tunewalker

Again, I was made aware that the subsidiaries of the Techno Union were under my control no matter where I parked myself. I originally picked Colla IV, but Beni moved me to Balmorra, assuring me that I still had the products of the CCN.

Again, I was made aware that the subsidiaries of the Techno Union were under my control no matter where I parked myself. I originally picked Colla IV, but Beni moved me to Balmorra, assuring me that I still had the products of the CCN.

That sounds good, I'm just saying that you don't technically own it all. The Trade Federation is also a parent company. However, I'm fine with you having control.

Edited by Canino

yep yep

There is a major issue here.

Can someone please explain to me how, despite the CIS army being banned, the AE is somehow able to access all of its forces ON TOP OF the other groups that it had picked?

As someone who picked the Trade Federation Army as one of my ground forces, instead of a supplier, I feel like I have been misinformed or cheated, probably both, seeing as I could have had twice the amount of forces I have, like the AE.

There is a reason why we have ground forces and suppliers. They are different. Beni said that we needed to make sure that our suppliers could supply what our ground forces needed. Not that they could supply ground forces themselves. If the AE had chosen the CIS army along with the TechoUnion, this would be fine. But adding on additional forces is completely unfair.

Once again, I stress that suppliers SUPPLY. They can supply weapons. Food. Credits. Materials. But they cannot supply forces that are not originally in your ground force.

The AE has turned the TechnoUnion into a third and vastly overpowered ground force, which is completely against the entire point of the supplier.

There is a major issue here.

Can someone please explain to me how, despite the CIS army being banned, the AE is somehow able to access all of its forces ON TOP OF the other groups that it had picked?

As someone who picked the Trade Federation Army as one of my ground forces, instead of a supplier, I feel like I have been misinformed or cheated, probably both, seeing as I could have had twice the amount of forces I have, like the AE.

There is a reason why we have ground forces and suppliers. They are different. Beni said that we needed to make sure that our suppliers could supply what our ground forces needed. Not that they could supply ground forces themselves. If the AE had chosen the CIS army along with the TechoUnion, this would be fine. But adding on additional forces is completely unfair.

Once again, I stress that suppliers SUPPLY. They can supply weapons. Food. Credits. Materials. But they cannot supply forces that are not originally in your ground force.

The AE has turned the TechnoUnion into a third and vastly overpowered ground force, which is completely against the entire point of the supplier.

:( Don't say that.

Ooohh. Yeah, I don't have anything about that at the time. You're welcome to post whatever you have, though.

I don't know where my Warfare is but the Death Squadron was the most powerful fleet ever seen at it's height, it had most of the best Imperial-class Star Destroyers ever seen, such as the Accuser, Avenger, the Adjudicator, Conquest, Tyrant, Devastator, Chimaera and the Stalker, not to mention the fearsome Vengeance II.

On-top of that there were 26 other Imperial-Class Star Destroyers.

It also had three Tector class Star Destroyers, Tectors basically being weapons platforms with no Hangers and far more weaponry.

It boasted a second-in-command in a Star Destroyer which was much larger than the rest, in the Pride of Tarlandia(Which during Endor took down an MC80 Home One), this also had a sister ship in the Ilthmar's Fist.

It also boasted one of the single best TIE Fighter wings ever seen in the 181st TIE Fighter Group(Main recurring rivals of Rogue Squadron).

This is the largest armada of capital ships ever assembled in the history of the Galaxy and was seen as unbeatable by almost everyone and was only beaten due to the death of the Emperor and the Death Star's destruction, which completely sent the Squadron into disarray and Gilad Pallaeon on the Chimaera, now the Flagship, ordered a full retreat, despite still technically out-numbering the Alliance.

Edited by LadyKulvax

I'm a bit skeptical about the whole "droid army" part here... Aurbere, the way this sounds to me is like if I said the Kuat Drive Yards is my supplier and thus I get an entire fleet of SD's and SSD's.

Supplier should supply you with money, equipment, and weapons. Not hordes of troops imo.

Edited by StarSquirrel

They can. Trust me.

You have failed to show me how...... With superior numbers a known way of directing assaults at prime targets, battle meditation and sabotage, along with potentially superior tactics especially in the form of air combat I don't know how you plan to stop me, with out the droids being in place.... you will at least take heavy losses which my team will have no problem recuping from, and put your team on its back foot the rest of the match. The rebels wont let that momentum die.

You have failed to show me how...... With superior numbers a known way of directing assaults at prime targets, battle meditation and sabotage, along with potentially superior tactics especially in the form of air combat I don't know how you plan to stop me, with out the droids being in place.... you will at least take heavy losses which my team will have no problem recuping from, and put your team on its back foot the rest of the match. The rebels wont let that momentum die.

I'd suggest reading my last post.

I'm a bit skeptical about the whole "droid army" part here... Aurbere, the way this sounds to me is like if I said the Kuat Drive Yards is my supplier and thus I get an entire fleet of SD's and SSD's.

Supplier should supply you with money, equipment, and weapons. Not hordes of troops imo.

Again, I was informed that the Techno Union supplied my forces with additional droids. It's the only reason I picked them, else I would have kept the IGBC.

I think suppliers should be able to give troops, but there should be a limit. Why? They are supplying him with troops. However, they shouldn't be able to give an army. Perhaps half (5,000 or so) of a minor ground force?

I'd suggest reading my last post.

I did.... and I would still like to note my fleet is still larger and still packs more fire power.30 Imperial II's aren't much compared to 200 ships on caliber or better then http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/index.php?search=majestic-class+heavy+cruiser&fulltext=Search&ab=38%2C46. Not to mention still didn't mention any of the other stuff I mentioned...... Including Wedge's genious air tactics and Leia's Battle meditation.

Superior numbers, yes. Superior firepower? Perhaps not.

I can put a stop to your Battle Meditation via a boarding party sporting Obi-Wan Kenobi and several Imperial Knights.

I can nullify your tactis with Plo Koon.

And finally, you face Garm Bel Iblis. A man intimately familiar with the tactics sported by rebel forces. Had I kept Jan Dodonna, I could have put your rebel tactics down with little effort, but Iblis shall do.

Alliance Defense Fleet should be called navy not fleet, not one of those fourteen fleets is larger than the Death Squadron.

*Shrug* That's just what it's called.

And I'm not saying that one will outnumber the Death Squadron. I'm saying that fourteen will.