Kaggath Heats - Ascending Empire vs Alliance of Worlds

Beniboybling

Any Mon Cal vessel would do really. Well, any Mon Cal vessel that was built with human crew in mind.

you are assuming the rebels don't just self destruct a ship and evacuate a ship that is likely to be taken... they are known to do that kind of thing. Ships are easy to replace Imperial Knights aren't.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are assuming the rebels don't just self destruct a ship and evacuate a ship that is likely to be taken... they are known to do that kind of thing. Ships are easy to replace Imperial Knights aren't.

I was unaware that new ships could be built. If that's the case, I have the best shipyard to do it.

And about replacing Imperial Knights. You're right. I can't replace them. But I can pick the next best thing: Cortosis Battle Droids. Or just B2s. Or B3s.

They mitigate the loss of a group of Knights, but you still lost a ship. It takes time to build ships.

Query: Would Koons abilities work on a half cyborg?

You mean Grievous? Yes, probably. His brain is still intact.

But here's the thing. Plo Koon isn't reading minds. He's actively inhabiting the mind and listening to what the subject says. It's how he learned the plans of the Stark Combine.

You mean Grievous? Yes, probably. His brain is still intact.

But here's the thing. Plo Koon isn't reading minds. He's actively inhabiting the mind and listening to what the subject says. It's how he learned the plans of the Stark Combine.

No.

People with Cybernetic eyes, mouth, and ear.

Like Trench.

I was unaware that new ships could be built. If that's the case, I have the best shipyard to do it.

And about replacing Imperial Knights. You're right. I can't replace them. But I can pick the next best thing: Cortosis Battle Droids. Or just B2s. Or B3s.

They mitigate the loss of a group of Knights, but you still lost a ship. It takes time to build ships.

Actually taking those ship yards from you might be a viable start... I don't actually know how the rebels will start out.... And the Rendili ship yards and Hapan ones I own are not terrible for replenishing either. As well as the Brentaal space ports for repairs. On top of that I have greater monetary and miniral resources to rebuild with.

And those droids would, as I have said before, be no different really then Rebel spec forces members, they were highly trained and incredibly skilled, also capturing just one droid repairing it and reprogramming it sets it up as a perfect infiltration unit. This could even be done with protocol droids and set them up with poison. The possibilities are nearly endless.

Edit: the more we argue the more this looks like its going to be a war of attrition. With both sides pounding away while simultaneously trying to gain the upper hand on the other through underhanded maneuvers and deceit.\

Edit 2: now you know why I DIDN'T want to face you I knew all this was coming and that it would be a hard fight either way.

Edited by tunewalker

Actually taking those ship yards from you might be a viable start... I don't actually know how the rebels will start out.... And the Rendili ship yards and Hapan ones I own are not terrible for replenishing either. As well as the Brentaal space ports for repairs. On top of that I have greater monetary and miniral resources to rebuild with.

Yes you do.

But let me reiterate. I have two of the best starship manufacturers in Galactic History in Kuat and Corellia. I think I can quickly replenish any losses.

And those droids would, as I have said before, be no different really then Rebel spec forces members, they were highly trained and incredibly skilled, also capturing just one droid repairing it and reprogramming it sets it up as a perfect infiltration unit. This could even be done with protocol droids and set them up with poison. The possibilities are nearly endless.

Perhaps you need to revisit my quotes. Alone, Jedi Master Mace Windu was unable to defeat a single B3 droid.

Edit: the more we argue the more this looks like its going to be a war of attrition.

Indeed.

I can already think of a very good plan for the Empire to win and easily.

Then again, I am not the main debater and will save it for the tail end of the discussion.

Aww. :( Well now I'm curious. But I'll wait. I doubt I could think of it, so I'll stick with my original plan.

Yes you do.

But let me reiterate. I have two of the best starship manufacturers in Galactic History in Kuat and Corellia. I think I can quickly replenish any losses.

Perhaps you need to revisit my quotes. Alone, Jedi Master Mace Windu was unable to defeat a single B3 droid.

Indeed.

the fact is Windu is a jedi using a Lightsaber.... those droids are designed to be resistant to lightsabers they would not be as effective against rocket launchers, grenades and blasters. Its not the same thing.

And obviously you wouldn't have a lot of those other wise the CIS would have had an easy victory.

Edited by tunewalker

the fact is Windu is a jedi using a Lightsaber.... those droids are designed to be resistant to lightsabers they would not be as effective against rocket launchers, grenades and blasters. Its not the same thing.

The B3 ultra battle droid and Cortosis battle droid are two different droids. The B3 is the pinnacle of Separatist droids. It's armed with missle launchers, flamethrowers, rapid-fire laser cannons.

The B3 ultra battle droid and Cortosis battle droid are two different droids. The B3 is the pinnacle of Separatist droids. It's armed with missle launchers, flamethrowers, rapid-fire laser cannons.

Oh my bad let me rethink and get back to you on this.

And obviously you wouldn't have a lot of those other wise the CIS would have had an easy victory.

They had a problem with the density projector, but it was fixed at the tail-end of the war. They are actually cheaper than droidekas. They number in the hundreds, I believe.

They had a problem with the density projector, but it was fixed at the tail-end of the war. They are actually cheaper than droidekas. They number in the hundreds, I believe.

Ya you are right it seems not bad... given their size though these are almost like small vehicles which again would be no issue with the number of ULAV's and such I have access to. Also still not sure a squad of Rebel spec forces couldn't handle the thing, they have been known to take down AT-ST's and such before. I do not believe this would be much different.

I think my initial assault would have to hit you hard to gain ground. Now knowing the number of your ships isn't that much smaller the group may go for Corellia, and Kuat to try and gain the upper hand especially Corellia since Wedge would want his home world helping him out. The initial hit should still hurt you enough to put you on your back foot with the numbers advantage I start out with.

Orly?

Thankfully for the army of the Republic, the droids suffered from technical problems and were never mass produced

As far as explosives working on Cortosis, Path of Destruction makes it very clear that explosives barely make a dint in Cortosis and that the stuff is heavily resistant to energy.

Ya it seems you are right as well, my rebuttal..... it was used on dark troopers just like on the droids....http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rebel_dark_trooper_hunter specifically trained to kill opponents such as those droids. :D