Every other Jedi

Hessen

It's not my type of clothes, so my characters probably won't ever wear this robe.

I haven't seen many people in these clothes, but then again I'm not really paying attention to what other people wear.

Is now in Relnex's robe :D

Honestly, standing by GTN terminals on fleet and about 50% are going for the classic look!

Classic will always be "cool" for some part of the player base.

'tis why I am buying up every Relnex Robe on the GTN that sells for $12k or less. :D

I made millions on buying and holding Rist State Coats, and I intend to do so with this one to.

Edited by Andryah

Is now in Relnex's robe :D

Honestly, standing by GTN terminals on fleet and about 50% are going for the classic look!

Seems like that's how it should be, since the Jedi order is pretty famous for a specific look.

Yes, well, if every other jedi jumped off the station into the abyss, would you do it too? Go get cleaned up and put on your Relnex robe, we have to get to Tython to go to temple.

Yeah No, unless they allow dye mods on Jolee's Chest, I'm not wearing base robes. Refuse to wear anything as that can clip through my hoverchair.

Aragorn killed 12,000,602 orcs without wearing any armor till the final assault on the Black Gate.

He didn't have a magic sword.

What are Jedi? Wimps?

What, Aragon's sword was magical, that was the whole point of Bilbo's rhyme "Remade shall be the sword that was broken", the sword contained ancient magic, and the elves reforging it rekindled the magic. The magic made it potent against Dark enemies, not much, but enough to give him an edge.

My Sage decided at one point to dress himself as a kind of camouflage :

Nar Shaddar : Street jacket of the Slicer (Cartel Market)

Tatooine : Sand People armor (Social Vendor within the Anchorhead Cantina)

Alderaan : Alde stateman clothes (my other Jedi already wears the Organa statesman clothes)

Dunno what's next ...

P.S. : Everything properly filled with Mods.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Just wondering, can you post what items you use? I assume it is heavy or medium for JK only right?

Also, does it have hood if you hide that tiara (hoods are automatic no for me)

Helm hides the hood, It's all heavy or adaptive, chest can be bought as medium.

What, Aragon's sword was magical, that was the whole point of Bilbo's rhyme "Remade shall be the sword that was broken", the sword contained ancient magic, and the elves reforging it rekindled the magic. The magic made it potent against Dark enemies, not much, but enough to give him an edge.

That, and orcs dont have blasters... or missile launchers... or rocket launchers... or grenades... and so on...