8k+ Dispatchs

PAMuttoni

The big dispatches are a result of the surge increase talent in focus/rage and the increased dmg after sweep. Its kinda ridiculous really and should be toned down IMO especially when combat/carnage flaunts having the ability outwith execute range but it doesnt hit as hard even under gore as the rage eecute. (well it can do but on average rage/focus execute will hit harder i think)

Meh, it's the whole package. The warrior/knight class has always been rather "excessive" in the amount of damage they can do. This is largely because they need to close the gap on ranged classes. Unfortunately, Bioware keeps removing the gap closing part. The latest rounds of buffs in 2.0 are

Rage marauders := Granted a 6 second slow on leap or obliterate. This one is utterly ridiculous because a melee class should NOT be able to permanently snare any target if it is also capable of doing ridiculous amounts of uninterruptable upfront damage in the same GCD. At least with the jug snare they have to physically cast the snare.

Vengeance := Does silly amounts of damage, already has unstoppable which when chained with force push is 8 seconds worth of face roll. It now has an execute which can be used at any health level and on top of that, they gave the class a 15% speed boost so they "stick" to your *** glue.

I'd also chuck deception sins into the mix. Maul hits harder than assassinate more often than not and it's spamable. Coupled with their stun locking and autocrit force attacks it's pretty lame.

Edited by JackNader

Meh, it's the whole package. The warrior/knight class has always been rather "excessive" in the amount of damage they can do. This is largely because they need to close the gap on ranged classes. Unfortunately, Bioware keeps removing the gap closing part. The latest rounds of buffs in 2.0 are

Rage marauders := Granted a 6 second slow on leap or obliterate. This one is utterly ridiculous because a melee class should NOT be able to permanently snare any target if it is also capable of doing ridiculous amounts of uninterruptable upfront damage in the same GCD. At least with the jug snare they have to physically cast the snare.

Vengeance := Does silly amounts of damage, already has unstoppable which when chained with force push is 8 seconds worth of face roll. It now has an execute which can be used at any health level and on top of that, they gave the class a 15% speed boost so they "stick" to your *** glue.

I'd also chuck deception sins into the mix. Maul hits harder than assassinate more often than not and it's spamable. Coupled with their stun locking and autocrit force attacks it's pretty lame.

What class are you playing?

Executes are called executes because they kill you

Whats your point?

yeah. but what's a mara/jugg doing with a 12m execute? put that at 4m where it belongs. I often die to 7k+ executes. not a big deal except it bugs me that they're a 4m class finishing me off from 3x as far away as they should be able to reach with a 7k shot.

Dude, i've been here since beta. I have every single class, infact I have multiple of a lot of classes. I am not interested in people "trying" to justifify OP classes just because it's the class they like the most. All I care about is class balance. The only way people gain perspective of how ******** another class is, is by A) playing the class and B) playing against them with all other classes.

Most of the classes have something in this game which is absolutely ********.

Opertaives lol roll is ******** in huttball and in voidstar

Operative healing is too good

Smash marauders have too much control relative to their defensive cooldowns and damage output

Vengeance has too much damage potential which can be applied in an 8 second CC immunity window. Soresu + invincible + vengeance tree dispatch at any health is also so laughable its funny. I should not be able to hit like a truck and be an epic tank at the same time.. its *********** ********.

Sorc healer + madness combo has utterly ridiculous survivability and damage. The amount of people I solo on that spec is silly. I call this spec the "troll" spec. I go to an enemy node and pester the node to pull back defenders. It takes 3 people to shift me everytime.

Snipers lol roll + hunkerdown is hands down overpowered in huttball. They roll to the endzone, hit hunker down. You pass to them and they lolroll to the goal line. There is no skill at all in that.

Deceptions stunlocking + maul damage is utterly disgusting. I should not be able to faceroll people in 3 GCD, but I do all the time.

Mercs electronet is also disgusting. I call this ability the "I win" button. It sucks bigtime when it's cast on me but using it on other people has me in stitches.

Edited by JackNader

The big dispatches are a result of the surge increase talent in focus/rage and the increased dmg after sweep. Its kinda ridiculous really and should be toned down IMO especially when combat/carnage flaunts having the ability outwith execute range but it doesnt hit as hard even under gore as the rage eecute. (well it can do but on average rage/focus execute will hit harder i think)

Well... kinda.

The biggest dispatch comes from Vigilance, and it's free and usable on targets with ANY health every 20 seconds. It's central to the rotation, and if it crits, it's 10k easy.

Vengeance has too much damage potential which can be applied in an 8 second CC immunity window. Soresu + immortal + vengeance tree dispatch at any health is also so laughable its funny. I should not be able to hit like a truck and be an epic tank at the same time.. its *********** ********.

You can't get the Vigilance dispatch if you're in the immortal tree. It's too high up. Plus, Vigilance is gimped in Soresu form because a) loses the speed boost and b) loses unremitting. It's worth using Soresu as a DCD, or in a pinch to throw a bubble but not as a standard build, at least if you want to keep the best 1v1 intact.

Spammable maul? who the hell are you kidding? we run out of force so fast doing that and end up saber striking them. no smart Shadow or sin spams maul. Just doesn't happen and anyone who does without the proc is a fool. And no it doesn't Assassinate hits for more or less the same consistently where as probably 1-2 out of 5 mauls will crit.

Rage can be countered so easily and I have no issues with Vengeance I think Vengeance needs that buff to considering the power behind these range classes these days. Its more balanced today then it has been in the past that's for sure. Yea bolster blows but it happens.

Dude, i've been here since beta. I have every single class, infact I have multiple of all classes. I am not interested in people "trying" to justifify OP classes just because it's the class they like the most. All I care about is class balance. The only way people gain perspective of how ******** another class is, is by A) playing the class and B) playing against them with all other classes.

Opertaives lol roll is ******** in huttball and in voidstar

Operative healing is too good

Smash marauders have too much control relative to their defensive cooldowns and damage output

Vengeance has too much damage potential which can be applied in an 8 second CC immunity window. Soresu + immortal + vengeance tree dispatch at any health is also so laughable its funny. I should not be able to hit like a truck and be an epic tank at the same time.. its *********** ********.

Sorc healer + madness combo has utterly ridiculous survivability and damage. The amount of people I solo on that spec is silly. I call this spec the "troll" spec. I go to an enemy node and pester the node to pull back defenders. It takes 3 people to shift me everytime.

Snipers lol roll + hunkerdown is hands down overpowered in huttball. They roll to the endzone, hit hunker down. You pass to them and they lolroll to the goal line. There is no skill at all in that.

Deceptions stunlocking + maul damage is utterly disgusting. I should not be able to faceroll people in 3 GCD, but I do all the time.

Mercs electronet is also disgusting. I call this ability the "I win" button. It sucks bigtime when it's cast on me but using it on other people has me in stitches.

- The only thing they'll have to do is increase the energy cost of barrel roll.

- Ops heals are only OP if their teammates are competent and protect him/her. I agree that their heals should cost more energy though. In the premades that I face on Bastion, all healing specs are well protected. Good luck killing them if your team are full of idiots!

- Smash monkeys are squishy. It's only when there are like 3 of them that they are becoming a threat.

- Vengeance spec is among the best 1 v 1 spec in the game if played right. But they are not OP. They are kitable after unstoppable fades. Also, why would you play in soresu stance? You lose the damage bonus and Unstoppable. Yes you may be more sturdier but your rage generation is ****.

- Sorcs are not OP, regardless of the spec. You're just better than the average player (I'm not being sarcastic here).

- Sniper hunker down + roll is retarded but why did you let that sniper near your goal line? They can't stealth! Lack of teamwork imo, but you know what to expect with PUGs :)

- Assassins are assassins at last.

- Mercs? Do I have to go there BRAH? They are not OP!

Anyway, we have 3 months until Bioware balance classes for arenas but I don't expect huge nerfs. I'm not saying that you have no valid points but I don't agree with all of them. One thing's for sure: executes are not getting nerfed.

See ya on the battlefield!

@maverickmatt.

I meant invincible sorry, it's 11 points in. You lose shatter and you pick up the rest of vengeance.

@stephenalandavie

Rubbish. Maul is absolutely spammable. Blackout gives you 50% force regen which should always be chained together.

@Darkshaz

-Point on smash monkeys being squishy. Smash marauders are NOT squishy. Smash jugs are squishy.

-Point on vengeance.. You get your *** beat for 8 seconds and then you can kite and if they catch you again your in a world of ****. Soresu + vengeance is not rage gimped at all because of enrage resetting everytime you exit combat. Also you lose shatter which is a costly attack anyway. You sub that out and there is little impact on rage using soresu and you gain a huge defensive bonus.

-Point on sniper is valid but also rough. The only thing I want to see changed is snipers should be able to be pulled out of cover. This way they can't just roll there way to the endzone which is what I see happen all the time. In the past you could CC them and then pull them down but the range CC advantage is gone.

-Mercs aren't OP. Electronet is :)

Edited by JackNader

You must be smoking some really good crack.

-Point on smash monkeys being squishy. Smash marauders are NOT squishy. Smash jugs are squishy.

Do you even play this game?

Edited by Regentlord

Well... kinda.

The biggest dispatch comes from Vigilance, and it's free and usable on targets with ANY health every 20 seconds. It's central to the rotation, and if it crits, it's 10k easy.

You can't get the Vigilance dispatch if you're in the immortal tree. It's too high up. Plus, Vigilance is gimped in Soresu form because a) loses the speed boost and b) loses unremitting. It's worth using Soresu as a DCD, or in a pinch to throw a bubble but not as a standard build, at least if you want to keep the best 1v1 intact.

Lol no. Vig dispatch hasn't critted for 9-10k since the double proc nerf. I have 824 melee damage bonus and very rarely break 8k. And to whoever called vigilance overpowered, lol.

Well... kinda.

10k Dispatch its not normal 5-7k if it crits is normal.

I've only seen 9+k Dispatches as Vigilance, Strength\power gear, Gather Strength stacked, with +10% damage set bonus after charge, on a PvE-geared clothie.

On geared high\full Expertise targets, in regular conditions, it's usually 6-7k - as crits. Working as intended.

Also funny that people are complaining about 10 meter range when Snipers have it at 35 meters.

Edited by Helig