Is October in Summer?

Ayelinna

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far be it beyond us to understand that when they added an october addition to the original summer update that perhaps we shouldn't take the word "summer" quite so literally anymore.

OP, I'm just not sure what to think of you after this one.

The simpler, the better.

Of course, I've always found that anything can be turned into a joke... so there's that to consider.

Maybe they should just call it, "Stuff To Look Forward To."

Brilliant! Simple, fun, obvious! I like it!!!

Eric, you guys are still based out of Austin, right? Makes me wonder how often you spend your weekends on 6th street. Oh, and there are definitely multiple seasons in Texas. It snowed one year and I got to enjoy watching all these Texans fly off the road... haha.

<~~~ Grew up near Philadelphia (lots of snow).

Wait...there are seasons other than Summer? Here in Texas, we would never know that. Note: I do not like hot weather.

When we made the Summer of SWTOR post we knew that inevitably we would start to see questions about what is coming after the Summer. We figured we would preempt that by just telling you about it right out of the gates. That is why we are talking about things beyond Summer.

I know you were just making the thread out of jest, but it gave me an excuse to complain about the Texas heat...and to answer you. :rak_03:

-eric

Any day is a good day to complain about the Texas frying pan.

I'm a little bit confused Bioware.

Why is 2.4 October update mentioned in the Summer of SWTOR when October isn't summer? Wouldn't 2.4 be an Autumn update? Or do you mean its 2.4 in the summer update in the southern hemisphere? :rak_02:

If anybody could enlighten me on this subject I would be most pleased. :)

You whine over much about ...just about everything

You whine over much about ...just about everything

Not really whining about it, it was just a simple question.

Your post is very on topic, constructive and totally not hijacking the thread to vent your anger over another forum member.