How many titles did you buy?

Ayelinna

I bought 4

1 for myself and 3 for friends who couldn't get online.

With the amount of people 'stocking up' in the hopes of profit in the future and the unattractiveness of the title, I believe those hopeing to cash-in will be disappointed.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very pleased that's how you feel....myself however, I care very much about credits in this game. I beg you to rid yourself of the burden of 'credits' buy just sending them all to me. Thank you...I hope we can help each other.

▼▲ Ahaha!

Unfortunatly most of my toons tend to be broke by the constant switching of mods from armor to armor at level 50-55 so yeh... thx for offering though! I'll keep your offer in mind for when I win the holonet lottery :D

None. I don't sport any of the titles that are in-game as it is. For those who like titles. I urge them to grab plenty. I have no desire for one though.

Pff, I only need my Warlord (soon Elite :D) title, just like a sign of 'RESPECT MAH!' In warzones :p

Bugged? I'll say, it says that I do not even have it in my inventory! Why am I not surprised? These people would screw up boiling water. I wish, for once, they could do something and NOT break anything. However, it would take the weather conditions in Hades to drop below absolute zero before that would ever happen. Therefore, we cannot obtain the title legacy wide. I bet they want us to spend 10CC for each character to obtain this title, which is part of their pay to play plan in milking us for our money.

If you quit all the way out of the game and then log in again, it'll show in your collections, and you can pay 5CC to unlock it for your entire account.

If you quit all the way out of the game and then log in again, it'll show in your collections, and you can pay 5CC to unlock it for your entire account.

It's kind of a moot point now :D

I bought 1 and the unlock. It's not like I display any title but I figured I might want to someday. 15 CC for what amounts to a souviner is not bad.

100k is enough to turn a huge profit on ratios.

One cartel pack sells for like 600k=360 coins.

Buy 36 titles, if they sell for 100k, which they will in a year or two, thats 3.6 mil.

Profit :D

Good luck finding 36 people who want to pay 100k for a title in a year.

Good luck finding 36 people who want to pay 100k for a title in a year.

The Harbinger is Huge....

And if i sell them over a period of time, not all in one go, yes. I think i'll easily get collectors in a year or two who'll do it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.