Revan's Heir title doesn't even have a picture in CM and it wont go to collections..

Magnusheart

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys

This seems to have worked fine for me.

Purchased the title and activated it on my Jugg. Logged on to my Mara and unlocked the tile in collections. Then I copied it to my Mara's inventory and one thing that initially caught me out was that when you click the transfer a copy of this item to my invesntory button, titles are one of the things that are "learnt" automatically, the title will not appear in your inventory, it will be applied to your toon straight away.

I checked my list of titles on the Mara and its there, present and correct.

Hope this helps.

Driz

Still not unlocked for me, Bought 5 of them for some guildies and used one, logged out, logged in, did pvp dailies on my vanguard, sniper and crafting on my mara and it still not properly added to collections. : l

Think they intentionally did this to troll me. <_>

Edited by Magnusheart

Yes, under Titles then Cartel Market. If it helps, I didn't attempt to unlock it from there until I had logged on to a different character than the one I purchased the title on. Not sure if that makes a difference.

That is how it works with anything in collections. You must always unlock it for your account from another character than the one who added the item in the first place. Not sure why but this is exactly how it works.

That is how it works with anything in collections. You must always unlock it for your account from another character than the one who added the item in the first place. Not sure why but this is exactly how it works.

Well it works that way to avoid people buying something they don't need. If it was unlocked on that character, you already have it and you can already pull down more copies.

They don't want you to be just trying to get another copy and get confused and accidentally buy the unlock when you didn't need it. Cos then everyone would whine about that!

In my collections it turned out to be on the 2nd page under titles but is miss-labelled Archon, but if you show items it is indeed the Revan's Heir title...hope that helps.

I found it, though for me it's nameless - and when clicked on it says "Founder's Medal", but then when I look at the item itself it says "Revan's Heir"!

So. Much. Fail! :p

Oh, and it's also pretending like my other character didn't buy it - no option to unlock it for everyone, just a link to the Market.

Edited by Callaron

First you rush off a title instead of a real swag bag cartel pack this day deserved.

Second you put it in the cartel market

Third you still disgrace Revan's in-game armor, its still Grey instead of Black, we have proof to contradict your claim of it being a lighting bug and you lock a thread saying its fine. pretending the bug doesn't exist.

Fourth when it is put in the CM it doesn't even get a picture.

Edit: FIFTH: AND IT DOESN'T APPLY TO COLLECTIONS PROPERLY. BRAVO. Another item incorrectly apply to collections for some players. alt hopped and it still aint showing up as of this edit.

SIXTH, In the Collections interface it has no name on it's title spot, when you click it it says its the Title Archon. >_>

I'm sorry guys, but Bioware this is pathetic showmanship.

p.s. there is a small army worth of people making bug reports on a lot of cartel market gear, should start quality checking before you release stuff if you really wanna stop this poor quality control.

It is, in fact, unlockable trough collections.

But it has no image and is erroneously titled "The Archon".

There is currently a bug that happens to some (but not all) that makes collections unlocks take a while. But it will unlock eventually.

I thought the title would be unlocked for the whole Legacy. Ok it's only 10cc so it's not a big deal to purchase it many times for all you toons but you can't even stack in prevision for future toons.

Please make either a legacy title, or make the object bind on legacy, or make the cost for tranferring it trough the collection 10 cc and not 600.

There have been alot of issues with collections since the last patch, it could be presumed when they hotfix the issue the items will then appear. It is annoying regardless.

Indeed. : l It won't add for me. Logged out and back in.

And on a STRANGER NOTE. All my characters have the Founder's title, why does it say I need 1 cartel coin to make it account wide? o.0

4 hours, Skyrim, closing and restarting the game twice later. It finally registered.

Edited by Magnusheart

Indeed. : l It won't add for me. Logged out and back in.

And on a STRANGER NOTE. All my characters have the Founder's title, why does it say I need 1 cartel coin to make it account wide? o.0

4 hours, Skyrim, closing and restarting the game twice later. It finally registered.

the 1cc thing for the collectors/digital deluxe/whatnot edition stuff is so that if you accidentally delete the e-mails when creating a new character you can still unlock the stuff through collections and not have to start over with a new character.

You expected it NOT to be bugged? lol

Yeah for fun I purchased it, heck its only around a short while, and went to collections and its not there lol I guess my other character doesn't deserve it ;)

At least we got something to celebrate KOTOR's 10th Anniversary I suppose. but, and I'll be honest if this is all the thought I would of given my wife on our 10th -there wouldn't of been an 11th LOL

You expected it NOT to be bugged? lol

Yeah for fun I purchased it, heck its only around a short while, and went to collections and its not there lol I guess my other character doesn't deserve it ;)

At least we got something to celebrate KOTOR's 10th Anniversary I suppose. but, and I'll be honest if this is all the thought I would of given my wife on our 10th -there wouldn't of been an 11th LOL

I think the bigger problem will come about when you wife finds out you're also married to BWEA.

Third you still disgrace Revan's in-game armor, its still Grey instead of Black, we have proof to contradict your claim of it being a lighting bug and you lock a thread saying its fine. pretending the bug doesn't exist.

/groan

Are you people still talking about that? You make people with valid complaints look bad.

restarted the client, logged as a different character than the one who bought it, and it was on collections. But holy cow, it doesn't even say that it's the revan's title! it should have a pic on the CM, and it's name on the collection screen.