Pot5 RWZ results!

lordkhouri

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have A Nice Day shoring up 16th place on 7/22 :p

1-0 vs. Empire of TAW: http://s7.postimg.org/jqp5v9qq3/Screenshot_2013_07_23_00_23_42_326044.jpg

1-1 vs. random pugs:

Loss: No SS

Win: http://imgur.com/ygF5bWB

GGs to all - these RWZs are a blast and we're getting a fairly regular crew on consistently, so will be trying to queue more often. Hope to see everyone out there.

I dont get this whole A and B team horse ****. If you recruited those guys into your guild they should be able to represent the guild. If you recruit someone into your PVP guild they should be able to jump into the A team if a spot is open. They are representing you as a whole. Sports franchises dont have A and B teams if you rest all your starters and lose under that team logo it goes in the loss column. If you arent proud enough of your members to accept when they lose counting as a loss for your guild then boot them and make them start their own guild. I also like how some of these guild have these magical A teams that dont lose yet also never play.

What if I am the General Manager of the Montreal Canadians, recruit a player,think this player is good but not enough for the A team (aka the Canadians) and send him to the B team (aka the Hamilton's Bulldogs) because he needs to improve?

When the Bulldogs loose a game, it is not going in the loss column of the Canadians.

What if I am the General Manager of the Montreal Canadians, recruit a player,think this player is good but not enough for the A team (aka the Canadians) and send him to the B team (aka the Hamilton's Bulldogs) because he needs to improve?

When the Bulldogs lose a game, it is not going in the loss column of the Canadians.

Great analogy. Not sure if totally applicable, unless teams submit rosters regarding their A team and then we decide how many (out of 8) have to be present for it to count as a win. Makes sense, just more of a hassle for everybody.

Best way for this to work, is to simply have your players drop guild for the games that are being played, if you're not wanting to field a "legit" ranked team. That way, even if 6/8, 7/8, or 8/8 people are in the guild, it signifies that it is not a normal comp, and won't be counted as a W or a L.

On top of that, I question why teams post their records against these random pug groups that are floating around. It's not going into a W column, nor is it going into a L column (though technically if you lose to a PUG you suck, so maybe only losses should count) so It's not really relevant to the thread, IMO.

When the Bulldogs loose a game, it is not going in the loss column of the Canadians.

/sigh

you should go read previous posts about why people decided to count A/B teams onto the doc because both sides of the issue have been argued to death.

On top of that, I question why teams post their records against these random pug groups that are floating around. It's not going into a W column, nor is it going into a L column (though technically if you lose to a PUG you suck, so maybe only losses should count) so It's not really relevant to the thread, IMO.

Can't speak for others, but I did it as an admittance that we suck. Plus I'd rather just post about the loss rather than not, and then have someone from that pug "call us out" for not being straightforward about it.

Lol @ splinterz and ryu's protection for the games they were deception spec.

Lol @ pyroman's protection

Lolisthatbad?Wellitsnotgood.

Edited by Polymerize

Lol @ splinterz and ryu's protection for the games they were deception spec.

Lol @ pyroman's protection

Lolisthatbad?Wellitsnotgood.

I was fighting the offside against almost no DPS that round, which is why my protection was pretty low. Still shouldn't have been that low, admittedly, but I'll just chalk it up to it being a bad game.

just wondering who was your maintank in the clutch games? cant tell

Edited by OldSpiceSwag

just wondering who was your maintank in the clutch games? cant tell

I was MT for both of those, however as a ball carrier there isn't much protection to be had, and with the Civil War, I ended up node guarding for a good portion.

Edited by TalonKorr

Have A Nice Day shoring up 16th place on 7/22 :p

1-0 vs. Empire of TAW: http://s7.postimg.org/jqp5v9qq3/Screenshot_2013_07_23_00_23_42_326044.jpg

1-1 vs. random pugs:

Loss: No SS

Win: http://imgur.com/ygF5bWB

GGs to all - these RWZs are a blast and we're getting a fairly regular crew on consistently, so will be trying to queue more often. Hope to see everyone out there.

Empire of TAW here.

That was an awesome game. We had the lead for most of the match and the battle over mid was very intense. Your guys were unrelenting and there were a couple of close calls where you nearly wiped us and capped. A miner hiccup caused us to lose snow and there was no looking back after that. You guys made us pay for that mistake. We'll be queuing more often and hopefully building our reputation as we get better as team. We're pretty new as a team so I'm really stoked to see us mentioned on this thread, even though it's for a loss.

Edited by ShogunNovela
adding guid name