Assassin Class Representative

EricMusco

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EatenByDistance (Wakalord), he is currently active, we both play Assassin for <Hey im mvp>, he was doing ranked warzones less than 24 hours ago...

That has nothing to do with forum / community participation. His threads / posts are non existent on this page. I can understand KBN, Kitru and Xinika, but Wakalord is not providing the community support no matter how many ranked games he is playing, and no that doesn't really come from 'watch my stream'.

Edited by Wreckingeyes

That has nothing to do with forum / community participation. His threads / posts are non existent on this page. I can understand KBN, Kitru and Xinika, but Wakalord is not providing the community support no matter how many ranked games he is playing, and no that doesn't really come from 'watch my stream'.

Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you're the best at the class or even know the most about it. I am not putting down Xinika, I have viewed a few of her videos in the past and read some of her guides, from what I've seen she's really good. However, I have never played with or against her though I tend to agree with her posts on the class. I have played with/against Wakalord since we both transferred to the Bastion however and know for a fact he is exceptional. Also, if you ever bothered to watch his stream you'd see that it is actually very educational, and yes it does count as community support. Please stop forcing your obviously biased opinion on others, thank you.

P.S. I shouldn't have to justify my vote, but if it helps EatenByDistance (Wakalord), why not?

Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you're the best at the class or even know the most about it. I am not putting down Xinika, I have viewed a few of her videos in the past and read some of her guides, from what I've seen she's really good. However, I have never played with or against her though I tend to agree with her posts on the class. I have played with/against Wakalord since we both transferred to the Bastion however and know for a fact he is exceptional. Also, if you ever bothered to watch his stream you'd see that it is actually very educational, and yes it does count as community support. Please stop forcing your obviously biased opinion on others, thank you.

P.S. I shouldn't have to justify my vote, but if it helps EatenByDistance (Wakalord), why not?

Your vote itself doesn't matter to me. I just don't want the person who represents my class to only be active outside these boards and forcing us to go to them rather than them contributing to us as a community. Do you get it?

Your vote itself doesn't matter to me. I just don't want the person who represents my class to only be active outside these boards and forcing us to go to them rather than them contributing to us as a community. Do you get it?

Post authored just before the Class Representative announcement by EatenbyDistance: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=659516

Edited by Squidkidz

I dont nderstand why this issnt divided in sectors even more i dont like the idea a PVP player is gonna represent for PVE gameplay so imo they need 1 person for each, i dont know this xinika never seen any post of him/her that has sticked with me, were a kbn, kitru and dipstik have tons of posts here with usefull information.

im sure the pvp guys know there stuff but not in the area im intressted in

So my vote goes to kbn

I dont nderstand why this issnt divided in sectors even more i dont like the idea a PVP player is gonna represent for PVE gameplay so imo they need 1 person for each, i dont know this xinika never seen any post of him/her that has sticked with me, were a kbn, kitru and dipstik have tons of posts here with usefull information.

im sure the pvp guys know there stuff but not in the area im intressted in

So my vote goes to kbn

Can't tell if serious? Two of the stickies in the Assassin forums are by her, right below this sticky.

Can't tell if serious? Two of the stickies in the Assassin forums are by her, right below this sticky.

PVP ye im not busy with PVP atm, im busy with raiding etc and on that part its were the other shine more.

Its great shes knows her stuff but not the stuff im intressted in so not the right representative for me when it comes to the PVE aspects of this game

My vote is for Xinika. Have you seen her vids? ;)

Have you see Waka's? No one node guards and trolls at the same time with such elegance and class :)

Really though I think the community has spoken and we have the noms put the poll up and let's do this before it evolves into a flame war.

I would just caution that who ever you vote for make sure they aren't gonna bounce because they don't get their way or if the Devs don't follow what they say or the feedback they bring to the table. I know some people think they are smarter then or know more then the Devs, that attitude does not serve the community well and slandering the staff in these forums makes it less likely they will take someone serious as well as belitting community members. It must be someone mature who won't push their own agenda but push the communities. The person that is the best or knows the most doesn't always make the best rep.

That said I go with Waka or Shin or Zabuza

Kitru for sure. I don't know why people are bothering with anyone else. If you haven't realized by now, Kitru is the best rep for -any- class, let alone Shadow/Assassin. There is 0 competition.

There really SHOULD be a pvp and a pve rep, so all the pve'rs dont come in like this guy and hail someone as a god/goddess that has never pvp'd.

God oh god would I like to see the skill in the Deception tree that "slows enemy by 70% after getting up from spike" be revamped to a utility actually worth getting.

Oh and perhaps the skill beneath it should give our slow a 1-second root. :D kthxbai!

My vote = EatenByDistance/Wakalord