KBN's Guide to Combat Spec (or: how to sentinel tank)

It's a decent parse. Do you have the 4 piece set bonus armorings? Your AMR profile lists just the non-set bonus armorings.

I wouldn't worry about the top parsers. Most of them are speccing into Hungering 7/36/3, using a Kell Dragon or Underworld SA relic, and using Rupture nearly on cooldown to take advantage of a bug with those relics where healing done can proc the relic a second time on a separate cooldown with procs from damage done ( and vice versa) for some huge power boost stacking.

Yeah I have the setbonus. I thought Obroan SA (and FR) doubleprocced with self-heals as well, that's why I have 1 point in the Cauterize-critheal.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im stuck reading this as a Sith Mara... its greek with conversions so patience please.

as i read this guide and see the gear set up and numbers, its unclear where you stop the various stat stacks. if you could update me on the info with current numbers and gear ratings it would be great. im on 162/168 gear rating now with my acc at 100.4 or so, if there could be some clear info about the numbers i should be seeing on my character sheet it would be great.

I do see the rotations (that require lots of translation and learning/reasoning/memorizing and knowing the when) but what is my opener? filler is even unclear! and the zen/berzerk seems highly opinionated.

if i could get the numbers on stats and the when how on zen/berserk and effective filler and opener info it would be great

Edited by Phuchs

I have a Level 55 Jedi Knight Sentinel in Combat Spec.

I am interested in improving my DPS.

I run HM FPs, SM/HM TC, SM/HM S&V, SM/HM TFB, SM DF (working on HM), SM DP (working on HM).

I am mostly a clicker but do have several hotkeys (Zen, Valorous Call, Inspiration, Twin Saber Throw, Pacify).

I have my buff/debuff scale set to 0.7. I have been focusing on the force cost of different abilities and their associated cooldowns without focusing much on my buffs/procs. I find that as I am clicking away and putting strong focus on my quickbar(s), that it is distracting to look at my buff/sprocs - but I can work on that.

Recently, I have been watching for Opportune Attack to know specifically when to use Blade Storm for 10% more damage.

I ran a 7-minute parse on my Operations Dummy:

http://www.torparse.com/a/552217

Please let me know where you think improvements can be made. Thanks.

Few pointers

1-your APM is low is should be closer to 47-49, Keybinding may help in this regard

2-I see you are not using PS as it comes of it's natural cooldown, this is causin HOJ to proc, thus eliminating one PS widow during the HOJ internal cooldown.

3-you are not managing resources properly, you are using your focus on BR during the non-burst widow and not building it back before the PS burst windows.

4-try to use Dispatch inside a PS window instead of in-between windows. Suggestion is to do strike in between windows and dispatch during the second PS window.

5-don't use focus building abilities inside PS windows, only focus spending, if you are out of focus TST is a good option. only if you are out of focus and TST is on CD you can use strike/zealous strike inside a PS window. However this should not happen if you plan ahead properly and start you back to back PS windows with enough focus.

6-Do not use BS unless it's an instant crit, also always use it inside a PS window.

7-if you are doing MS inside a PS window you want to get the last tick inside the PS window.

Seeing an AMR profile with your gear would help too.

Im stuck reading this as a Sith Mara... its greek with conversions so patience please.

as i read this guide and see the gear set up and numbers, its unclear where you stop the various stat stacks. if you could update me on the info with current numbers and gear ratings it would be great. im on 162/168 gear rating now with my acc at 100.4 or so, if there could be some clear info about the numbers i should be seeing on my character sheet it would be great.

I do see the rotations (that require lots of translation and learning/reasoning/memorizing and knowing the when) but what is my opener? filler is even unclear! and the zen/berzerk seems highly opinionated.

if i could get the numbers on stats and the when how on zen/berserk and effective filler and opener info it would be great

According to the OP you will want to keep your accuracy where it's at, and have full might augments. After that get your crit to around 120 and then focus exclusively on stacking power and surge, with strength being primary, power being a secondary and surge being a tertiary stat, you should never have to choose between the three.

Technically, 0 crit rating is the way to go for most consistent dmg on average and it def does not harm you to do that, however a few sentinels (including myself) like 2-3 crit mod/enhancements (i run 2 crit mods) in there. I do it with both combat and watchman. With 78s it really doesn't harm you at all... Its not scientifically the best for mean dmg but its more about persuading the RNG in your favour with a little luck to get dat 14k master strike crit in your opener or a few more distpatch crits per parse :p With 2 crit mods you'll either parse slightly less with bad rng or more with good rng. Either way you don't have much to worry about in 78s even with bad rng hence why most people run it and consider it BIS.

Also 2 to 3 crit mod/enhancement is little enough that you don't start seeing the big fat DR of crit rating :D

Edited by AngusFTW

It's worth remembering that, not only is have the power and force power budgets increased, but also the surge budget (by a non-linear factor). This is a substantial jump. As all three of these things go up, crit becomes exponentially more valuable. This is why nearly all classes are stacking a little crit at this point, with some classes stacking a lot more.

One thing to note is that stacking crit actually reduces the effect of RNG in that the standard deviation is lower, however if you over-stack it may also reduce your average DPS in addition to reducing your top-end. Intuitively, the reason for this stems from the fact that you can have a 0 crit parse which has a 50% crit rate across the board. Clearly, that parse is going to be higher than a 300 crit parse which has a 50% crit rate, since the base power of every ability is going to be a lot higher, and crit is a multiplier. The difference with the 300 crit parse is you have a higher probability of getting a higher crit parse, at the expense of the DPS you get when you do have that highly lucky parse. Thus, the top end is reduced, the bottom end (unlucky crit%) is made less probable, and the median is raised slightly.

Thus, regardless of gear level, class or spec, if you want to "shoot for the moon", your best bet is 0 accuracy, and 0 crit. Most of your parses will SUCK, and your average DPS will be very low, but your one-in-a-million parse will be absolutely untouchable. But of course, we don't stack 0 accuracy. The reason to go above 0 crit is analogous.

1-your APM is low is should be closer to 47-49, Keybinding may help in this regard

Since posting, I have changed from clicking to using key binds. My APM now is 42-43 - still working on it.

2-I see you are not using PS as it comes of it's natural cooldown, this is causin HOJ to proc, thus eliminating one PS widow during the HOJ internal cooldown.

I now hit PS immediately off cooldown 99% of the time. I am still getting used to the change. After an hour and a half of HM raiding in DP, I slip up here and there.

3-you are not managing resources properly, you are using your focus on BR during the non-burst widow and not building it back before the PS burst windows.

I now make sure to build my focus back up before PS comes off cooldown. Like the above, 99% of the time it's fine. Sometimes I get side-tracked.

4-try to use Dispatch inside a PS window instead of in-between windows. Suggestion is to do strike in between windows and dispatch during the second PS window.

I only use Dispatch inside a PS window; 1st or 2nd, depending on when it procs.

5-don't use focus building abilities inside PS windows, only focus spending, if you are out of focus TST is a good option. only if you are out of focus and TST is on CD you can use strike/zealous strike inside a PS window. However this should not happen if you plan ahead properly and start you back to back PS windows with enough focus.

I now only use focus-using abilities inside a PS window.

6-Do not use BS unless it's an instant crit, also always use it inside a PS window.

99% of the time, I only use BS inside a PS window and/or if I get OA proc. If not, I'll use Dispatch (again if it procs) or BR.

7-if you are doing MS inside a PS window you want to get the last tick inside the PS window.

I'm still watching out for this and learning to get it inside the PS window. Work in progress.

When I was clicking and had no understanding whatsoever of the procs and windows, my DPS was 1700-1800 (DP HM 8M Bestia for example where I stand still 90-95% of the time and DPS the Dread Monsters or Bestia). (2200-2300 parse on Ops dummy for 7 minutes)

Now that I use key binds and understand the PS windows and procs much better, my DPS is 2200-2300 (DP HM 8M Bestia for example where I stand still 90-95% of the time and DPS the Dread Monsters or Bestia). 2500-2600 on Ops Dummy for 7-minutes.

Everyone in our progression group notices how much faster stuff dies now that I and others have made significant improvements in DPS.

Since posting, I have changed from clicking to using key binds. My APM now is 42-43 - still working on it.

I now hit PS immediately off cooldown 99% of the time. I am still getting used to the change. After an hour and a half of HM raiding in DP, I slip up here and there.

I now make sure to build my focus back up before PS comes off cooldown. Like the above, 99% of the time it's fine. Sometimes I get side-tracked.

I only use Dispatch inside a PS window; 1st or 2nd, depending on when it procs.

I now only use focus-using abilities inside a PS window.

99% of the time, I only use BS inside a PS window and/or if I get OA proc. If not, I'll use Dispatch (again if it procs) or BR.

I'm still watching out for this and learning to get it inside the PS window. Work in progress.

When I was clicking and had no understanding whatsoever of the procs and windows, my DPS was 1700-1800 (DP HM 8M Bestia for example where I stand still 90-95% of the time and DPS the Dread Monsters or Bestia). (2200-2300 parse on Ops dummy for 7 minutes)

Now that I use key binds and understand the PS windows and procs much better, my DPS is 2200-2300 (DP HM 8M Bestia for example where I stand still 90-95% of the time and DPS the Dread Monsters or Bestia). 2500-2600 on Ops Dummy for 7-minutes.

Everyone in our progression group notices how much faster stuff dies now that I and others have made significant improvements in DPS.

Good to know you have improved, regarding MS inside a ps window I personally prefer to do MS>BR instead of BR>MS to make sure the last tick lands inside the PS window.

You should try know to take aggro at the beginning of a fight from your tank:D; just remeber that if you do it on Nefra make sure you have your finger/mouse over force camuflage, if she turns towards you and your are the only one within melee range she will hit you for 78K (don't ask how I know this).

Good to know you have improved, regarding MS inside a ps window I personally prefer to do MS>BR instead of BR>MS to make sure the last tick lands inside the PS window.

Understood, that is straight-forward and makes sense. I will keep that in mind going forward.

You should try know to take aggro at the beginning of a fight from your tank:D; just remeber that if you do it on Nefra make sure you have your finger/mouse over force camoflage, if she turns towards you and your are the only one within melee range she will hit you for 78K (don't ask how I know this).

I have pulled aggro from the tank several times and have used Force Camo (Alt-V).

Personally, I agree with KBN that if a DPS pulls aggro off a tank, it is not the DPS' fault.

Either way, it does happen.

It happened during Bestia and Tyrans in DP.

We 1-shot Nefra usually, but when we were learning, I too, know what it is like to take that 78K shot from Nefra.

Edited by jeremyofmany

I have pulled aggro from the tank several times and have used Force Camo (Alt-V).

Personally, I agree with KBN that if a DPS pulls aggro off a tank, it is not the DPS' fault. Either way, it does happen.

I was doing HM Brontes the other night on my still very far from BiS sentinel (not even a 78 MH yet). My fight opener was very consistently as follows:

(pause for a moment to identify if I need to kill fingers) > Force Leap + Zen > Zealous Strike > PS + BR > Master Strike > BS > Rebuke + PS + Dispatch > BR > (reposition to avoid slamming group) + TST

:-)

Blade Storm pulled. Every time. Even through a guard. There's some beastly burst in this spec.

Understood, that is straight-forward and makes sense. I will keep that in mind going forward.

Personally, I agree with KBN that if a DPS pulls aggro off a tank, it is not the DPS' fault.

Either way, it does happen.

It happened during Bestia and Tyrans in DP.

That's what I keep telling my tank but he still has aggro problems. Personally I do like being second in the aggro table in Tyrans since during simplification he jumps to me and I can move him the next tile :D.

I was doing HM Brontes the other night on my still very far from BiS sentinel (not even a 78 MH yet). My fight opener was very consistently as follows:

(pause for a moment to identify if I need to kill fingers) > Force Leap + Zen > Zealous Strike > PS + BR > Master Strike > BS > Rebuke + PS + Dispatch > BR > (reposition to avoid slamming group) + TST

:-)

Blade Storm pulled. Every time. Even through a guard. There's some beastly burst in this spec.

Ha, I run a social guild, so we are still cracking SnV HM, though we often just mess around and take almost nothing seriously. We have a really solid tank, though, and I pulled threat on Thrasher 5 attempts in a row, and ended up tossing the group AWAY from the adds, making it difficult to take them down before the turret popped up. Long story short, I'm perhaps the lowest geared DPS in our ops group, but thanks to this guide, I'm more than competitive with the other DPS.

So I came across this guide & I must say, it has helped quite a bit. Im still fine tuning my play, but Im getting there. Unfortunately, I came across this guide a bit too late after I had started augmenting my gear. One of my guildies had told me to stack all power augs, so when I would get the cash, thats what I would buy & now I have 4-5 pieces of power-aug'd gear.

This past weekend I upgraded several pieces (mostly for cosmetic reasons) & now Im wondering if I should keep the power augments I have, or use this opportunity to start fresh & go full might augs? Or will I still be viable w/ the 4-5 power augs I have & just stacking might from this point forward?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Gearing

...get full Might armorings with the new Weaponmaster set bonus...

7 x Advanced Might Armoring 34 - check.

Currently only have 2-piece set bonus, working on getting 4-piece.

...push your melee accuracy percentage up to 100%. If you have maxed your melee tank companion, you should only need three accuracy pieces, usually two implants and a single enhancement.

Ataru Form (3% Accuracy)

I have unlocked Kira, Doc and Lord Scourge so far.

I have 2 x Oriconian Foestopper MK-1 Package (188 Accuracy combined)

I have an Advanced Proficient Enhancement 34 (94 Accuracy) on both my Offhand and Chestpiece.

My Melee/Force Accuracy is currently 101.50%/111.50%.

Should I replace it with an Advanced Adept Enhancement (Power, Surge) to lower my AR? If so, is that enough to get it below 100%/110%?

Beyond that, you should push your crit to around 120 if you're in mostly-78 gear, and then stack power and surge from that point on.

My Critical Rating is currently around 380 (Yes, I know this is unbelievably high).

So my Earpiece with 110 Critical Rating should be the only piece with CR, or should I go over 120 and have a second piece with CR?

Once the Accuracy and Critical Rating are optimized, I should have the Advanced Deft Mod 34 (Strength, Endurance, Power) and Advanced Adept Enhancement 34 (Endurance, Power, Surge) on the rest of my gear?

Finally, get yourself a spread of full Might 28 augments.

14 x Advanced Might Augment 28 - check.

Best in slot relics are currently the Focused Retribution and Serendipitous Assault.

I currently have the Arkanian Relic of BA & SA. Working on replacing both with DF Relic of FR & SA.

Here is my AMR profile. It does not exactly match my in-game stats, although it is very close:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/6207a763-6edf-4c15-8d07-a551c16b1265

I currently have the Arkanian Relic of BA & SA. Working on replacing both with DF Relic of FR & SA.

Here is my AMR profile. It does not exactly match my in-game stats, although it is very close:

While waiting to get two DF relics, I would do a bit of pvp and get the Obroan SA and FR. They are right behind the DF versions for best in the game. You'll likely get those much faster than the DF variety.

7 x Advanced Might Armoring 34 - check.

Currently only have 2-piece set bonus, working on getting 4-piece.

Ataru Form (3% Accuracy)

I have unlocked Kira, Doc and Lord Scourge so far.

I have 2 x Oriconian Foestopper MK-1 Package (188 Accuracy combined)

I have an Advanced Proficient Enhancement 34 (94 Accuracy) on both my Offhand and Chestpiece.

My Melee/Force Accuracy is currently 101.50%/111.50%.

Should I replace it with an Advanced Adept Enhancement (Power, Surge) to lower my AR? If so, is that enough to get it below 100%/110%?

My Critical Rating is currently around 380 (Yes, I know this is unbelievably high).

So my Earpiece with 110 Critical Rating should be the only piece with CR, or should I go over 120 and have a second piece with CR?

Once the Accuracy and Critical Rating are optimized, I should have the Advanced Deft Mod 34 (Strength, Endurance, Power) and Advanced Adept Enhancement 34 (Endurance, Power, Surge) on the rest of my gear?

14 x Advanced Might Augment 28 - check.

By looking at your gear you should change the following

1. enhancements should be either "adept" or "iniciative" (low endurance/high power)

2. drop all the crit, use non letter deft mods only.

3. The only crit you should keep is the one from the ear piece

4. You have to much accuracy try to keep it just above 100/110% drop one accuracy enhancement for surge

5. Do some pvp and get Obroan relics SA and FR

6. the number you want to keep an eye the most is your bonus damage, it should be 1050 or more with that level gear.

4. You have to much accuracy try to keep it just above 100/110% drop one accuracy enhancement for surge

So I am understanding at the 78 level, the optimal accuracy rating is 3*94=282 which equates to about 101% melee accuracy, and surge rating should be 7*94=658..? That's awfully deep into the DR.. but I guess since our only choice is alacrity.... just checking, verification appreciated

Been messing around with Combat a lot the last couple days. I think I've found a really good window for Master Strike that still allows two BS and a Dispatch as well as MS all under the two PS window. I got it off fairly consistently tonight.

So, I read earlier in this thread about using Dispatch prior to Precision Slash and having it still hit under the Precision Slash buff. Playing with that I've found that using Dispatch->PS->MS->BS you can get Dispatch, MS and BS all under the PS window. You have to cancel MS, but can still get all 6 hits. So, the total window looks something along the lines of:

PS->BS->BR->BR->Strike->Disp->PS->MS->BS

Here's an example from a log tonight. I took a few lines out to make it more readable.

21:57:22.438 Siir [color="Green"]activates Dispatch[/color].
21:57:22.812 Siir [color="Green"]activates Precision Slash[/color].
21:57:22.813 Siir gains Precision Slash.
21:57:22.851 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Dispatch[/color] hits Operations Training Dummy for 4629 energy damage, causing 4629 threat.
21:57:23.654 Siir [color="Green"]activates Master Strike[/color].
21:57:23.659 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Precision Slash[/color] critically hits Operations Training Dummy for 1803* energy damage, causing 1803 threat!
21:57:23.660 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Precision Slash[/color] hits Operations Training Dummy for 170 energy damage, causing 170 threat.
21:57:24.040 Siir's[color="DarkRed"] Master Strike[/color] hits Operations Training Dummy for 2278 energy damage, causing 2278 threat.
21:57:24.040 Operations Training Dummy dodges Siir's Master Strike, causing 1 threat.
21:57:24.349 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Master Strike[/color] hits Operations Training Dummy for 2444 energy damage, causing 2444 threat.
21:57:24.350 Operations Training Dummy dodges Siir's Master Strike, causing 1 threat.
21:57:26.119 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Ataru Form[/color] hits Operations Training Dummy for 771 energy damage, causing 771 threat.
21:57:26.412 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Ataru Form[/color] hits Operations Training Dummy for 742 energy damage, causing 742 threat.
21:57:26.458 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Master Strike[/color] hits Operations Training Dummy for 4446 energy damage, causing 4446 threat.
21:57:26.458 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Master Strike[/color] hits Operations Training Dummy for 959 energy damage, causing 959 threat.
21:57:26.561 Siir [color="Green"]cancels Master Strike[/color].
21:57:26.563 Siir [color="Green"]activates Blade Storm[/color].
21:57:26.857 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Blade Storm[/color] critically hits Operations Training Dummy for 6944* kinetic damage, causing 6944 threat!
21:57:27.057 Siir loses Precision Slash.

This is a toon that I don't have extremely well geared at this point, but even at that the above is 25k damage in a span of 4 sec. With only one crit in there aside from the BS autocrit.

Here's another example from the same log with a couple more crits,

22:00:07.181 Siir [color="Green"]activates Dispatch[/color].
22:00:07.298 Siir [color="Green"]activates Precision Slash[/color].
22:00:07.461 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Precision Slash[/color] hits Operations Training Dummy for 1022 energy damage, causing 1022 threat.
22:00:07.461 Siir's Precision Slash misses Operations Training Dummy, causing 1 threat.
22:00:07.679 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Dispatch[/color] hits Operations Training Dummy for 5172 energy damage, causing 5172 threat.
22:00:08.121 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Zealous Strike[/color] critically hits Operations Training Dummy for 918* energy damage, causing 918 threat!
22:00:08.566 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Ataru Form[/color] hits Operations Training Dummy for 883 energy damage, causing 883 threat.
22:00:08.680 Siir [color="Green"]activates Master Strike[/color].
22:00:08.982 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Master Strike[/color] critically hits Operations Training Dummy for 4601* energy damage, causing 4601 threat!
22:00:08.983 Siir's Master Strike misses Operations Training Dummy, causing 1 threat.
22:00:09.279 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Master Strike[/color] hits Operations Training Dummy for 2500 energy damage, causing 2500 threat.
22:00:09.280 Siir's Master Strike misses Operations Training Dummy, causing 1 threat.
22:00:11.421 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Master Strike[/color] critically hits Operations Training Dummy for 9079* energy damage, causing 9079 threat!
22:00:11.421 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Master Strike[/color] hits Operations Training Dummy for 1223 energy damage, causing 1223 threat.
22:00:11.506 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Ataru Form[/color] hits Operations Training Dummy for 885 energy damage, causing 885 threat.
22:00:11.632 Siir [color="Green"]cancels Master Strike[/color].
22:00:11.634 Siir [color="Green"]activates Blade Storm[/color].
22:00:11.933 Siir loses Precision Slash.
22:00:11.938 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Blade Storm[/color] critically hits Operations Training Dummy for 7553* kinetic damage, causing 7553 threat!

Over 33k in 4sec! Notice the BS hit technically came .005sec after Precision Slash fell off, but it did still fall under the buff.

Edited by ML_DoubleTap

Do not click the above link. It is SWTOR referral program fraud.

Also I want to take this time to alert everyone of a forum rule. Due to the possible "trick" nature of using your referral link to trick someone into unintentionally becoming your referral, we are not allowing use of your referral links here on the forums until this issue is resolved. Whether that is being honest about what the link is, or trying to hide it, it will be removed. Any egregious breach of this rule can result in infraction points.

You have to cancel MS...

This seems like a DPS loss to me. It does not make sense to me to interrupt your own channel.

From experience, the only time I can safely get MS in the PS window is after using Zen for increased alacrity. Not to mention, you use more Focus by fitting an extra ability in the PS window with the extra 700ms (3.0 seconds to 2.3 seconds).

22:00:11.632 Siir [color="Green"]cancels Master Strike[/color].
22:00:11.634 Siir [color="Green"]activates Blade Storm[/color].
22:00:11.933 Siir loses Precision Slash.
22:00:11.938 Siir's [color="DarkRed"]Blade Storm[/color] critically hits Operations Training Dummy for 7553* kinetic damage, causing 7553 threat!

Over 33k in 4sec! Notice the BS hit technically came .005sec after Precision Slash fell off, but it did still fall under the buff.

Someone, please correct me if I wrong, but a critical hit of BS is not to be confused with the "Opportune Attack" proc OR getting it inside the PS window.

The PS window allows for 100% armor penetration.

The OA proc (buff) increases the damage of BS by 10%.

Without either of these, it can still crit.

So while it did in fact crit, it was outside the PS window so it did less damage than it otherwise would have.

Again, someone with more expertise please offer correction/clarification.

Edit - Sorry, I see it was activated 299ms before the PS window ended, but logged just 5ms afterwards. So did it crit because it was activated before the PS window ended? Unclear.

Edited by jeremyofmany

This seems like a DPS loss to me. It does not make sense to me to interrupt your own channel.

From experience, the only time I can safely get MS in the PS window is after using Zen for increased alacrity. Not to mention, you use more Focus by fitting an extra ability in the PS window with the extra 700ms (3.0 seconds to 2.3 seconds).

You still get all of the hits from MS, the animation takes 3sec but the final hit comes around 2.8sec. You can see from the parse I included there are 6 hits of MS...granted the offhand can miss at times, but all 6 are recorded.

Someone, please correct me if I wrong, but a critical hit of BS is not to be confused with the "Opportune Attack" proc OR getting it inside the PS window.

The PS window allows for 100% armor penetration.

The OA proc (buff) increases the damage of BS by 10%.

Without either of these, it can still crit.

So while it did in fact crit, it was outside the PS window so it did less damage than it otherwise would have.

Again, someone with more expertise please offer correction/clarification.

It was definitely under the window. My non-PS window Blade Storms hit for a lot less:

15:41:03.905 Siir's Blade Storm critically hits Operations Training Dummy for 4959* kinetic damage, causing 4959 threat!