The Kaggath Returns!

And this here people, is the definition of insanity. Having fun applying any level of logic to that.

You actually can. The Separatists put everything they had into that attack, and the Republic pulled back nearly every fleet they had. And we even see the chaos of having so many ships in one space when a Providence-class crashes into a Venator-class.

We have also seen one hundred or more ships participate in a single space battle on several occasions.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You actually can. The Separatists put everything they had into that attack, and the Republic pulled back nearly every fleet they had. And we even see the chaos of having so many ships in one space when a Providence-class crashes into a Venator-class.

We have also seen one hundred or more ships participate in a single space battle on several occasions.

Like my example of Wedge and Garm using around 300 or more ships to eradicate 1000 YV ships in a pincer assault.

I mean in terms of debate. How would you determine the outcome of that?

honestly just don't do it for the next match if you want to do it for either Me or Rayla Vs selenial I think you should as that would make that war much more interesting but for this match limiting is limiting the possibilities for a truly interesting and wonderful Kaggath.

Well, I don't know. You make a good point about that. The 'real life' applications are much easier than the forum applications.

Hes right, if course. I just think he's right for a different reason.

Mainly, we're tiny empires with 5 planets, not the Galactic republic, GDAF, Vong, or imperials.

However, I still deserve more units >.>

Nope. I'm not gonna stop >.>

The point is, you made the Open circle Fleet small so it compares with other minor forces, yet it, combined with my other one, is STILL half the size of others.

Also, why do you think Malgus' fleet is so small? It's called a fleet, yes, but so were both the navy's of the Elpire and Republic. He was going to challenge both with this fleet, why are you thinking it's like 30 strong?

beni please there are a lot of factors to a large battle that works really well for mine and rayla's thing please just let me fight it like I said this not the place for me to reveal my hand let us get into the debate and I will reveal it to you.
Please PM me if you feel this so badly, because right now the pros' vastly outweigh the cons. To the extent that people are actually mentally decreasing numbers to make sense of it all in-Kaggath.

You've all done it. Whether you realise it or not.

I'm guessing maths is not your strong subject, or you just like complaining. :jawa_wink:

Let me help you out.

Take the prievous battle, it was you (125 ships) against the Brotherhood (1000 ships)

1000 divided by 125 = 8. Your opponent had eight times as many ships as you.

Now if that Kaggath had happened under the revisions.

100 divided by 25 = 4. Your opponent would have had four times as many ships as you.

Still waving that white flag?

Jeez, I address people's problems and still they complain. Can't catch a break can I? :D

Re-posting this. I know they teach maths in your country Sel.

Please PM me if you feel this so badly, because right now the pros' vastly outweigh the cons. To the extent that I'm actually mentally decreasing numbers to make sense of it all in-Kaggath.

You've all done it. Whether you realise it or not.

Fixed *trollface*

Even though the canon disagrees with you Beni, I'll stop.

I still never got an answer to my question, though.

Just consider this Aurbere. The OPed 2003 Clone Wars serious ridiculously notorious for portraying battles and feats grossly out of proportion didn't change a thing.

Re-posting this. I know they teach maths in your country Sel.

Do they teach English in yours?

'Cause I'm betting I'm vastly more qualified than you, so stop talking to me like I'm a child.

You're still missing the point, unless what you're saying is you nerf my fleet because I have Traya. That's the only possible reason you have for it.

Hell, you posted this just so you didn't have to rack your brain thinking of an argument for my last post.

How I miss the WOTDT Council.