Double XP is ruining 55 PvP queues

KhalDrogoe

They need to counter-balance the Double XP weekends with Double Warzone Comms weekends!

Seriously. They should start doing these to gear us up for 2.4 sort of how the double XP weekend started to get people leveled up for Makeb

They need to counter-balance the Double XP weekends with Double Warzone Comms weekends!

Another Great Idea to come out of this thread! WTG Zimbra

Imagine people wanting to actually win warzones...

Edited by KhalDrogoe

Please stop with these double xp weekends, no one likes them and they're ruining 55 pvp.

P.S. Also delete voidstar, the worst WZ you've ever made, and make huttball able to be queued exclusively.

Of all things that ruin level 55 PvP this is what you go for? Double XP and void star? Lmao!

Never mind pre-mades. Never mind bolster. Never mind the pathetic world PvP. It's void star and double xp weekends

Did I just fall for some good ole fashioned trolling?

Edited by ObiJuanShenobi

no mid wall, so you could see the other side and strut over easier. Making stalemates or kill all on a 4bar door lock an instacap

That was in live. They made that change around 1.2. I thought you meant something was different like in the beta. I actually prefer the wall being there.

true... double xp weekends are a very good thing for people who hate pve content.

or for ones who are doing their 11 and 12th alt ;)

excluding deleted characters...

how many times do we have to enjoy Alderaan... it's gonna blow any way...

I do feel bad entering warzones with my new 55s. I had a new 55 last weekend and one that hit 55 last night. They were decent geared 50s before but now they are poorly geared 55s. With no recruit type armor set available and not enough time to max out wz comms 50-55, I am in a mix of war hero, greens, and a couple of recruit pieces on one of them. I contribute big time on my two geared 55s but I feel pretty useless on these freshies with crap gear. Squishy squish. Edited by madcappah

I do feel bad entering warzones with my new 55s. I had a new 55 last weekend and one that hit 55 last night. They were decent geared 50s before but now they are poorly geared 55s. With no recruit type armor set available and not enough time to max out wz comms 50-55, I am in a mix of war hero, greens, and a couple of recruit pieces on one of them. I contribute big time on my two geared 55s but I feel pretty useless on these freshies with crap gear. Squishy squish.

remove the recruit gear... Any of it, it was good for 50 pvp, but bolster won't touch anything with expertise on it. So a lvl 53-55 green is better than a lvl 50 recruit. You are hurting your overall stats with it.

Further proof that people will QQ about anything...

This basically sums up the substance of this thread. There's always someone who will complain about anything that anyone ever does, ever. :rolleyes:

remove the recruit gear... Any of it, it was good for 50 pvp, but bolster won't touch anything with expertise on it. So a lvl 53-55 green is better than a lvl 50 recruit. You are hurting your overall stats with it.

I will remove the recruit ASAP but I need level 51-54 items to replace them and there's not much of that on the GTN. I can make some implants but still SOL on the ear piece until I do some more crew skills leveling.

I also decided to go from 50 tankassin to 55 deception, meaning some of the gear I have on my assassin is level 50 tank gear, completely mismatching my damn assassin. I have level 50 defensive relics which are completely worthless to me. I wish Bioware would have had another recruit type set available and I would not be this badly geared.

Edited by madcappah

I will remove the recruit ASAP but I need level 51-54 items to replace them and there's not much of that on the GTN. I can make some implants but still SOL on the ear piece until I do some more crew skills leveling.

You are probably better off with nothing over recruit when in warzones.

Please stop with these double xp weekends, no one likes them and they're ruining 55 pvp.

P.S. Also delete voidstar, the worst WZ you've ever made, and make huttball able to be queued exclusively.

Bioware, please delete KhalDrogoe's account(s).

I like the double exp weekends a lot. Occasionally yeah, its hard to get a queue for 55 but you can always recruit from guild or the fleet to soften the blow.

LOL If it wasn't for me lobbying for change... we'd still be back in the days of bags! Which I wish they would bring back

For your great contribution to the game BW should give you the exclusive title "Destroyer of Bags".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.