The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Double XP is ruining 55 PvP queues

KhalDrogoe

Please stop with these double xp weekends, no one likes them and they're ruining 55 pvp.

P.S. Also delete voidstar, the worst WZ you've ever made, and make huttball able to be queued exclusively.

But I like the weekends to lv my sniper :(

Maybe add a 4th bracket for 40+ valor or something at lv 55

How is it ruining 55 pvp?

Because people are leveling to 55 so quickly they're bad? That's the only possible explanation that fits your argument;

If nobody likes them then nobody is specifically leveling alts. However its likely that you're complaining that nobody is on their 55s because they're leveling their alts, in which case that contradicts your assertion that nobody likes the double xp weekends.

Just know that the baddies who leveled too fast are just as likely to be against you, even if it seems like they're always on your team.

Please stop with these double xp weekends, no one likes them and they're ruining 55 pvp.

P.S. Also delete voidstar, the worst WZ you've ever made, and make huttball able to be queued exclusively.

Speak for yourself. Its the best reason to play my favorite alts

only reason i could think why the op may think this is that everyone is working on leveling alts, thereby having less 55s in pvp queues

Each of you swung and missed, only intelligent guy here understood what I was getting at.

Each of you swung and missed, only intelligent guy here understood what I was getting at.

So what? It still doesn't change the fact you don't speak for everyone. I love double co weekends and hope they continue to give them.

I like them, don't speak for me, in fact I would love to see BW add more double XP weekends.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:Also would you please consider changing the title of your mmo to " Star Wars My Old Republic"?:rolleyes:

Idiocy. Where are all of these babies coming from?

No, q bugs that won't allow people to enter a warzone are ruining this. Had an awesome 6v8 with 220 on the fleet in once instance and 60 on the second fleet. How about EA/Biowear fixes their games. No more content until the content you have is FIXED.

Delete the Republic while you are at it. No one likes the Republic.