The forums have been a bit BORING as of late, no?

Machine-Elf

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming up with ideas is fine and can be helpful. I don't assume or expect posters here to have the technical knowledge to see the consequences and implicit technical issues with their suggestions, but I do (foolishly) hope that people would at least be open to that information. The fact that you seem to manufacture your own jargon and state facts that you don't have the expertise to confirm annoys me. I'm happy to correct them, but having you suggest that of the two of us, you're the one who knows more about development? That's approaching the border between funny and insulting.

This wouldn't be the first time Machine-elf was pwned on the forums. Nor the first time Malastare pwned someone, either. :D

Retroactive development. To do that, they would have to buy a Commodore 64 and try to develop SW:TOR for it.

I think the words he was looking for are "fix existing bugs".

Dem fansee wurds!

I love how the meaning of the word troll has expanded to "someone whose views I disagree with".

No. The definition of troll is "someone looking for attention".

Which you're getting here, in spades. Its the reason you started this post, hoping people who disagree with you would show up so you could begin the personal attacks on them. Which you have done, several times in this thread.

Your motives from the start of this thread were obvious, and you're having the time of your life. After looking over your posting history, where the heck on God's Green Earth do you find the time to play? You obviously must not work, and if you do, then you must not be productive there. At all.

Seriously, though, don't try to deny your motives here, anyone with half a brain can see you're loving the attention you're getting here.

A troll post, this is, and a well-fed one to boot.

No. The definition of troll is "someone looking for attention".

Which you're getting here, in spades. Its the reason you started this post, hoping people who disagree with you would show up so you could begin the personal attacks on them. Which you have done, several times in this thread.

Your motives from the start of this thread were obvious, and you're having the time of your life. After looking over your posting history, where the heck on God's Green Earth do you find the time to play? You obviously must not work, and if you do, then you must not be productive there. At all.

Seriously, though, don't try to deny your motives here, anyone with half a brain can see you're loving the attention you're getting here.

A troll post, this is, and a well-fed one to boot.

Hm. Happy 4th of July to you, too.:p

Hm. Happy 4th of July to you, too.:p

You post the most ridiculous suggestions, many of which don't even make sense. You don't think before you post.

That's why people say troll.

Just sayin man...

You post the most ridiculous suggestions, many of which don't even make sense. You don't think before you post.

That's why people say troll.

Just sayin man...

He doesn't insult people or get particularly upset when people argue/discuss with him. The troll is not strong in him.

Pff, the server forum of ToFN is never boring, we have selv-entitled forum warriors, factors, non-factors, lots of troll, arrogant idiots, idiots that think they're good and more! So if you're ever bored, come visit ToFN's forums! :D

Pff, the server forum of ToFN is never boring, we have selv-entitled forum warriors, factors, non-factors, lots of troll, arrogant idiots, idiots that think they're good and more! So if you're ever bored, come visit ToFN's forums! :D

Arrogant troll idiots, you say? Judging from the general tone of this thread, there are many who think I'd fit right in.

ToFN forums, here I come! :p

I've been accused of many things, but failing to "think" is most certainly not one of them.

There's a first time for everything, I guess...

Edited by Machine-Elf

My thought on this:

The OP is a Troll, and people commenting to him directly only makes him think he is funnier than he actually is. His opinions are horrid and his comments are trollish at best. Sad really. If he were this creative with SERIOUS topics, he'd prove to be a great person and would likely get things fixed. As it stands, he is a laughing stock and no one takes him, or his threads, with any more seriousness than a Bazooka Joe comic.

Care to elaborate?

Oh wait...

so was the other one drat .

well I reply here . To the person who asked me a question , he probaly forgotten .

no lol , I am the orginal , no need to copy limitations when you can surpass and transcend beyond it ;)

See why be a copy when you can be your own . :D

so was the other one drat .

well I reply here . To the person who asked me a question , he probaly forgotten .

no lol , I am the orginal , no need to copy limitations when you can surpass and transcend beyond it ;)

See why be a copy when you can be your own . :D

Your words, they flow like bricks

Original like pancake

Why rent when you can buy

Your words, they flow like bricks

Original like pancake

Why rent when you can buy

but I don't buy !

I create , see limitations of your imaginations .

Once you surpass that , we shall continue .

but since you can't , use that cheap trade good.

Well, things have certainly been spiced up today huh? When I checked this morning everything seemed to be normal, now there's threads being deleted, meltdowns occurring, the man of steel's future is in question and some familiar faces have yet to be heard from, I've not seen anything from either of the big A's yet, surprising, as they were both often in the now fallen super hero's threads...

but I don't buy !

I create , see limitations of your imaginations .

Once you surpass that , we shall continue .

but since you can't , use that cheap trade good.

Drats! Bested by the bestest.

Limits are only for speed.

As high as I jump, I always fall back to the ground.

Why rent when you can ow...err...cheap like cologne, only the stench remains.

Better?!

I certainly think so...

So allow me to mix things up a bit and stir up some controversy with my genuine beliefs regarding SWTOR:

— SWTOR needs to gear itself toward conversion to the console market.

Not sure what the OP wants with this. Remove 90% of the abilities in game or make keybinds for controllers?

Drats! Bested by the bestest.

Limits are only for speed.

As high as I jump, I always fall back to the ground.

Why rent when you can ow...err...cheap like cologne, only the stench remains.

Better?!

a bit last one was good :D your own creations are always the funniest ;)

The rest are scrambled in the wrong order , it doesn't matter how high you jump , what matters is are you satisfied with the effort !

One doesn't need others to appreciate things , if one can't appreciate it themself .