Show off your Trooper!

Scrump

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 50 vanguard in half centurion, half champion pvp gear.

http://imageshack.us/f/811/screenshot2011122312355.jpg/

hmm that doesnt look too bad.. i was looking at the high end gear vendors the other day thinking how awful our endsets look. guess i missed the combo youre using.

would still prefer the option of buying armoring plates with expertise on though..

How are the guys under, say, level 30 getting all these matching sets of armour? I've been putting on anything I find that is incrementally better. I find I pick up stuff that is much better than the stuff you can buy.

Is everyone crafting their own armour? If so, does not anyone of a good guide that they could link to? Thanks!

How are the guys under, say, level 30 getting all these matching sets of armour? I've been putting on anything I find that is incrementally better. I find I pick up stuff that is much better than the stuff you can buy.

Is everyone crafting their own armour? If so, does not anyone of a good guide that they could link to? Thanks!

PvP set helps.

....geez...such nice Pics!! sorry for the Noobish Question, How to we take Screeshot? >_<

or sould i ask, is there a folder where they Hide screenshot....also have that Small Robot who take Pictures.......where can we see theses Screenshot :rolleyes:

Always roll/buy for better equipment, but if you really like a look from an "old" armor, remember that you can take the mods from an ORANGE (custom) gear and put it in another ORANGE gear, so basically you are upgrading an old armor, but keeping the look ;)

Syl

I made a female trooper. I thought a chik character with heavy armor and a big gun would look cool but I regret my decision now. The male characters look better in this armor and I went vanguard so she doesn't even have a particularly big gun. The female chars just look better with the hooded robes and stuff I guess.