Show off your Trooper!

Scrump

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stalwart defenders boots?

Now that I've been home and able to check, yes -- the Stalwart Defender's Boots.

As to the black screen from prt-scrn, I had that in one of the beta weekends, but the following week I was fine. No idea what fixed it for me. I changed from "Fullscreen" to "Fullscreen (Windowed)" but I can't imagine that would have changed up the sreenshots.

My Vanguard.

Out in Balmorra, chasing off the Empire.

It's the TH-15A Corpsman gear with the bonus missions reward chest/head. Gloves and pants bought from vendor. Belt on GM? I forget now. I like it because it looks so different from the regular white/color armor.

I just got a helmet similar to that in drop from the Taral V flashpoint. I didn't like it at first, but it is growing on me because it is so different. Good point.

Which set is that on your main? And where are the parts found for it?

helm - ultrachrome onlsaught helmet - belsavis 2man heroic (dead agent in cave one)

chest - quadranium onslaught chestguard - voss 4man heroic (savage connnections?)

gloves - quadranium onslaught gauntlets - belsavis questline (i think.. and so not repeatable)

legs - RD-17A phalanx leggings - bought off auction house (you could use the camo leggings sold by the belsavis speciality vendor instead though)

boots - quadranium onslaught boots - belsavis questline (i think.. and so not repeatable)

Dude!!! Where did you got that helmet? I need it so badly :D

i got mine in one of the flashpoints, i think the second one, i forget what it's called hammer station or something like that. lvl 22 maybe i think it's better quality but i stopped wearing it when i got armor that was a different color. ( i like to match )