Remove Warzone Cutscenes.

DkSharktooth

OP, the cutscene (singular, as it is only in Novare Coast, IIRC) do not delay you from starting the game, it is in place of the waiting time before the game begins (you know, before those forcefields that block your exit from base lower).

You you could skip it, but you would still have to wait jump around like a tard...

Not if you backfilled or joined too late. :rolleyes:

I don't see why they can't just add an option in preferences to disable warzone scenes. Wouldn't that make everyone happy? Aside from people who like hitting spacebar and escape.

^this. Please, bioware. Something like "im not a noob, let me pass without intros and spacebar things" :)

And remove press spacebar before 1-2 warzones. You already did it for most of warzones but not for all. :confused:

Edited by Glower

I agree with the option to remove cutscenes I think there is already some option for it but doesnt work in Options - User Interface - Auto Skip Movies.

Also I would like to see some gear which match the best PVE because PVP has now a big gap like PVE set has 75 mods and PVP set has only 65 why is that? People in full PVE have more than 5 000 HP and more other stats in PVE set and 1400 expertise so they use it more than pvp set which is far more worse even with expertise cap

Edited by Drahy

Honestly, I think you are out-numbered. I think the cutscenes are great, a good addition to let you know the story behind the warzone and give you an idea of what to do. Also, if it's so hard to just press esc once each time the warzone starts, yet spam buttons DURING the warzone, then I think something's up.

I have to press spacebar more than once to skip the movie and enter the spawn area... just saying. It's like having advertising before watching a youtube video... it's annoying the crap out of me and so do the warzones/ flashpoint cutscenes because frankly... I don't need to see them and I don't want to see them anymore. It's that simple... add an option to skip them automatically.. problem solved and it won't take the development time of a full scale pvp or pve change so people can stop crying all over the internet about it.

I agree with the option to remove cutscenes I think there is already some option for it but doesnt work in Options - User Interface - Auto Skip Movies.

Also I would like to see some gear which match the best PVE because PVP has now a big gap like PVE set has 75 mods and PVP set has only 65 why is that? People in full PVE have more than 5 000 HP and more other stats in PVE set and 1400 expertise so they use it more than pvp set which is far more worse even with expertise cap

Auto Skip Movies skips only prerendered movies (like at the start of a class), if I remember correctly

Also, I was under the impression that armor with expertise gets bolstered a bit differently, so it should be better than PvE (a bit). You have to remember, PvE armor is much harder to get (lockouts, need to win rolls, runs take longer).

I don't mind the cutscenes, they do get old though. I have been playing since beta. The only time I find them annoying is when they are there when I get thrown into a game that's about to start in 10 seconds. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's not supposed to happen? Yet it does, and I sometimes miss the gate on Voidstar.

So yes, an option to remove them would be nice.

Remove Warzone Cutscenes.

Pointless and annoying to see more than once. Everyone space bars through them, just add them to some sort of library of cutscenes if people want to replay it later. Or just add the option to skip them.

I am pretty sure the option to skip them is there and has been since launch.

I would also like to see it tied into auto skip movies feature.

• 4 months later...

I agree.

Whats really annoying is when you're not in a hurry so you let the cutscene play, then after its finished the match has already started..

this needs its own option, because i dont want to turn off all of the cutscenes. Just the pvp ones.

also, for pve. there are some cutscenes you can watch while others skip and can initiate combat. id like to be able to skip them too.

Touching on FPs, Id to have the option to actually watch the cutscenes if someone in the group doesnt skip them. I dont want to watch it, but it better than spacing through and seeing nothing because someone decided they wanted to watch it.