Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thank for the Primordial Assault Cannon.

Reno_Tarshil

I was totally going to sell this for a couple of million, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm totally going to roll a commando, JUST to use this weapon.

I bought mine (the one in that video) for 1 million... i refuse to pay more than that for a weapon i'll use on one character only.

But it seems im not alone in this. They started out at around 2.5 million, but the prices dropped to around a million now on The Progenitor.

Its only taken them one and a half years to put in what every person who rolled a commando on day one assumed assault canons would be like

Well.. every person except one the... i was definately not expecting a rotating barrel minigun... but that might be because ive never heard of anything like that in star wars before...

Its only taken them one and a half years to put in what every person who rolled a commando on day one assumed assault canons would be like

The hell are you talking about? We saw the assault cannons both in cinematic trailers, gameplay trailers and screenshots way before launch. Why would you assume they'd be like the Primordial piece?

I spent close to $60.00 on cartel coins buying only the paks with this cannon in. Nothing.

I got sniper rifles, pistols, staff, swords of the same make but not the cannon, Luck of the draw I guess.

Consolation to this is that I got all of the new mounts, and a couple of full sets of the new armor.

But all I really wanted was the cannon.

Murphy's law.

I spent close to $60.00 on cartel coins buying only the paks with this cannon in. Nothing.

I got sniper rifles, pistols, staff, swords of the same make but not the cannon, Luck of the draw I guess.

Consolation to this is that I got all of the new mounts, and a couple of full sets of the new armor.

But all I really wanted was the cannon.

Murphy's law.

I didn't get one either so I sold the other stuff and waited for the market to flood with them but as they are rare there isn't as many like the other items but I bought it yesterday at a market low of 350k (up to this point). If you wait it out likely will find one cheaper then that.

Them I started to level my commando who was level 6 yesterday lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.