Question of the Day 6/6/2013

Which class is your favorite to take down in PvP?

I guess I just really enjoy killing stealthers. Sneaky buggers. :jawa_evil:

At least they're not all naked anymore :rolleyes:

Though they are all still wearing pve gear since bolster is STILL a buggy, junkie mess :rak_03:

Every single ranged class because most people using them have a raging hard on for melee. It's apparently more important to kill that jugg, even when they are a tank, or that marauder than the healer who's keeping them alive. :/

At the moment, my favorite preys are Snipers. With my Guardian, I love how I can drop their life fast, and once they can cast, it's only to let them kill themselves when shooting at my Saber Reflect...

Nothing's better than killing a Sniper with Saber Reflect.

I'm going for Operative and Scoundrel. For some reason it's really easy for me to get loads of medals with them. Stealth is such an amazing addition to their arsenal of skills, especially on Voidstar and Hypergate. You'd be amazed by the amount of times two stealth users can capture the pylon in Hypergate, especially when you're playing in the low-leveled WZs. And I just like healing more then tanking or being a DPS, so that makes Scoundrel/Operative better for me then Assassin/Shadow.

Love killing Sorcs. The lightening spam snare is just obnoxious and they run away like little girls if you even look their way. The problem is that they are usually pretty good about being squirrely so they are an extremely annoying class to play against, especially when there are 3-4 spamming lightening on you. Finally catching one and stomping their face into the ground is always a pleasure. Edited by DimeStax

The one that is hunting my sniper! Lol. Sometimes there is 1 person who's goal is to kill me. After I kill him/her I say to myself "maybe next time", & "you again?" When they attack me . When they kill me I usually learn something, their determination teaches me counter skills. 2nd is another sniper, let's me see how I am compared to other people.

None, I've never enjoyed the PVP in this game, its the most frustrating piece in this game getting stunned for as along as 20 seconds until death and only have 1 stunbreak every 2 minutes for multiple stuns that only have a 1 minute cooldown.

PvP is bad for your health, plain and simple and I only participate in it to get weeklies and avoid combat... I enjoy standing guard at a post while I go make lunch and collect free experience.

Edited by chriscshunter