PUGS are RUINING PVP.

SajPl

So im in this overpowered faceroll premade and the stats of the warzone we lost are :

-premade dps : 900k damage (top)

-premade tank 200k damage 210k protection (1 protection of wz and 3rd dps of team)

-premade healer 1 -1.1 milion healing (1st of wz)

-premade healer 2 - 900k healing (3rd of wz)

-pug 1 - 83k damage, and 191, YES 191 protection

-pug 2 - 73k damage, 0 protection

-pug 3 - 63k damage, 0 protection

-pug 4 -smasher sent, he was actually ok, made 5th or 6th dps of wz.

All 3 of those pvp-atrocities finished the hypergate that lasted 10 or 15 minutes witn no medals because they didnt even contribute, not at all.

The enemy team average damage was around 500-600k.

My point here is that a premade is at best 50% of the team and you pugs make or break a game as much as a premade.

So if you keep loosing it's not because premades are rolling over you and are allways on the other team, its because ; YOU ARE SO HORRIBLY BAD THAT YOU DRAG DOWN EVERY SINGLE GAME AND EVERY SINGLE TEAM THAT YOU ARE IN BECAUSE YOU ARE SO COMPLETLY BAD AND USELESS AT PVP.

NOW STOP THE QQ AND LEARN TO PLAY

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So im in this overpowered faceroll premade and the stats of the warzone we lost are :

-premade tank 200k damage 210k protection (1 protection of wz and 3rd dps of team)

All 3 of those pvp-atrocities finished the hypergate that lasted 10 or 15 minutes witn no medals because they didnt even contribute, not at all.

My point here is that a premade is at best 50% of the team and you pugs make or break a game as much as a premade.

So if you keep loosing it's not because premades are rolling over you and are allways on the other team, its because ; YOU ARE SO HORRIBLY BAD THAT YOU DRAG DOWN EVERY SINGLE GAME AND EVERY SINGLE TEAM THAT YOU ARE IN BECAUSE YOU ARE SO COMPLETLY BAD AND USELESS AT PVP.

ROFL @ losing to a pug!

Rated queue is ----> that way.

Your problem is that you do not understand that there should be only a rated que because that way the bad players would have low rating and would be put against other bad players thus they would never face op faceroll premades :).

ROFL @ losing to a pug!

I find no reason to feel ashamed in loosing a 5 v 8.

Edited by SajPl

Your problem is that you do not understand that there should be only a rated que because that way the bad players would have low rating and would be put against other bad players thus they would never face op faceroll premades :)..

this isn't a bad idea, tbh. would solve a lot of related problems in PVP, imo. :rolleyes:

you realize that those numbers do not mean anything, especially if it is a premade, numbers as healing received and what other players have been protected might give more clues, and still is not enough

*I* was healing them so I know they were getting healed a lot and they were *NOT* dying more than my premade friends.

mad. :p

ps best way to deal with pugs is get drunk and laugh at there bad performance.. :cool:

Edited by AngusFTW

I see what you did there xD, and I too love you for it.

Damn you pugs!!!!!! lol

I actually don't find this funny at all. I PUG all the time, and this is a pretty regular thing to see in some players performance and the real issue in PUG vs Premade. Some are just not even really good at the game at all, let alone PvP. That is not an insult; they are just playing their way and having fun. The problem is when they get grouped with people who are a bit more serious and then pitted against dedicated teams who are as serious as they come.

A matchmaking system that puts you with like talented/serious individuals would be ideal as there are a wide spectrum of skill groups who queue for war zones and it would be better for all of us if there was a bit of separation among the types of players.

I ran all solo queues last night and whenever I do this I just notice things. Over committing is probably the biggest things I witness when with a full pug team. I will call one inc west/east or w/e and 4 will show up, now we never lost our main node but it came close because as soon as I look around and see 4 of my teammates I look into ops and they are calling for help at the other node.

I also see lack of focus fire it appears to be attack whomever is near and not switching to targets below 30% to finish them off.

Oh, and I should post some screenshots of a game I had on my lowbie shadow (I know, I know lowbies but these guys are in or will be at 55 eventually) basically there were 3 different people calling for someone to kill themselves.

Now are there good pug players, yes. However I still feel that a lot of players still lack the basic understandings of PvP, proper gear itemization, fully knowing your class/roll/rotations, knowing other classes strengths and weaknesses, situational awareness, focus fire, using taunts, knowing when to CC or use your CC breaker (which is being trivialized with 2.2).

Some players do actually try and improve on these things and props to you that's the only way to get better in anything is to knowingly admit that you could use help in certain situations and scenarios. Though and this is not everyone but definitely some players think that they need no help, refuse it (hello instant ignore list) and continue to be a detriment to your team by not admitting to yourself that you can improve in some or all aspects of the game because face it, we were all noobs at, either in this game or previous MMO's.

I actually don't find this funny at all. I PUG all the time, and this is a pretty regular thing to see in some players performance and the real issue in PUG vs Premade. Some are just not even really good at the game at all, let alone PvP. That is not an insult; they are just playing their way and having fun. The problem is when they get grouped with people who are a bit more serious and then pitted against dedicated teams who are as serious as they come.

A matchmaking system that puts you with like talented/serious individuals would be ideal as there are a wide spectrum of skill groups who queue for war zones and it would be better for all of us if there was a bit of separation among the types of players.

This right here is the real problem. Whether the OP is totally trolling or not,if the three people on this team with those stats formed a premade group in a premade only queue, they aren't fairing any better just because of voice comms.

The real problem with a separation of queues isn't the ranked team that doesn't have everyone online having to wait a couple minutes longer for a warzone to pop, it's the 4 mediocre friends looking to have some fun that are now forced into playing with all premade groups. Take a LoL approach and have hidden matchmaking in regs. Boost the ratings of premade groups slightly for the coordination effect and all the sudden you don't have terrible people playing with less terrible people.

Everyone wants to at least feel that they had a chance to win the warzone from the start, not get rolled. Make it happen BW.

I support this thread.... I wouldnt be half the player I am today if I didn't get my brains beat in because I had L2P issues...

I rarely complain about premades but I have gripes with puggers a lot.. and I primarily pug. They fail at the basic part of PVP....

I pug all the time. Some kind of individual ranking system could help. Team ranking is totally worthless in pugs because your team is random and sometimes you get newbies and sometimes you get regulars. Even in rated I can imagine your pvp guilds having different mixes of alts etc making the ratings not really mean much.

I pug all the time. Some kind of individual ranking system could help. Team ranking is totally worthless in pugs because your team is random and sometimes you get newbies and sometimes you get regulars. Even in rated I can imagine your pvp guilds having different mixes of alts etc making the ratings not really mean much.

When I see names like Ybini, Lastrites, Merr, Providencex, among a few others and guildies, I know we are going to beat any Imp team, premade or not.. That is why I laugh at all the carebear split Que stuff... Just stop being bad and quit asking for token competition...

Edited by L-RANDLE

Your problem is that you do not understand that there should be only a rated que because that way the bad players would have low rating and would be put against other bad players thus they would never face op faceroll premades :).

thats actually the best idea i have heard when it comes to pvp ques.

if they could actually do it without screwing it up it would be a fantastic idea to give people "hidden rating" and have them play people with similar ratings.

the longer you have to wait to get a que pop the broader the range of accepted rating.

i personally hate it when people ***** about pvp que's being unfair but i gotta admit i like that idea.

would make pvp more enjoyable for everyone and would have hardly any effect on the que times.

assuming they get off their *** and implement cross server ques.