Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So is Dantooine the next expansion planet?

Danylko

I actually hope they choose Manaan, but that probably isn't really possible since its a big ocean planet with only cities

Dantooine sounds like a nice choice though ;)

Edited by Reavern

Oh god, if they give us Manaan I'm gonna unsubscribe. I'm gonna vomit the second I see and hear those Selkath again. *shudder*

Too bad, I want more selkaths :D

And a water world would be very cool indeed, though to be done correctly imho it'd need an expansion on its own.

why dantooine? the jedi enclave there was destroyed so it's largely a minor farming world at best.

I'd rather see a world of genuine strategic importance.

Perhaps a major imperial world such as Ziost etc

Oh hell yes. Ziost would be perfect. A terminaly cold planet filled caves teeming with dark side energy and vast fortresses. Oh man that would awesome.

Oh god, if they give us Manaan I'm gonna unsubscribe. I'm gonna vomit the second I see and hear those Selkath again. *shudder*

Yeah they sound like they're chewing vomit when they talk. Interesting race, but yeah I don't want to listen to that either...Dantoinne....Kashykk...something new and different that's tropical-ish maybe so we can role play vacation time lol.

I actually hope they choose Manaan, but that probably isn't really possible since its a big ocean planet with only cities

If theres an Expansion set on Manaan, and I get a Selkath companion out of it, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Is that the planet in Ep2 with the long necked aliens? I would love to see that made.

Yeah they sound like they're chewing vomit when they talk. Interesting race, but yeah I don't want to listen to that either...Dantoinne....Kashykk...something new and different that's tropical-ish maybe so we can role play vacation time lol.

They are frigging fish ffs. I always wanted to punch them into their stupid fish faces. Ugh! I was so happy when I got kicked out of their stupid planet. I hate fish!

Is that the planet in Ep2 with the long necked aliens? I would love to see that made.

...waaaay off. There are the fish aliens who talk like fish would talk. You know, the water planet in kotor? Where you could kill their fish god or something?

Edited by abokado

I think Manaan could be doable, in general an underwater city could shake things up in the TOR universe. Although they would have to be smart how they implement an underwater/primarily water planet such as Manaan or Glee Anselm.

I made a post a bit back about Water related planets, and I think it could be a great idea if Bioware properly implemented it.

Glee Anselm or Manaan for Planet Expansions

I miss Manaan, Dantooine while I loved it in the KOTOR series, as someone else mentioned, is largely passed. The Jedi Enclave was destroyed and otherwise it was primarily a farming planet. Although then again Tatooine was kind of supposed to be too, and yet it's in this game.

Meh, I hated Manaan. Would much rather see different planets before if ever Manaan.

Kashyyyk would be the best, in my opinion. On the plus side, the amount of voice actors they would need to pay would be less than a basic speaking planet because the Wookiees don't speak basic.

If we're talking about KOTOR planets I would say:

Rakata planet > Kashyyyk > Dxun/Onderon > Dantooine > Telos > Manaan

I hate Manaan with a passion for some reason. I guess is another instance of "always hate the water level". :D

why dantooine? the jedi enclave there was destroyed so it's largely a minor farming world at best.

I'd rather see a world of genuine strategic importance.

Perhaps a major imperial world such as Ziost etc

It was rebuilt though.

Lehon would be most interesting, coming back to it after all this time,

especially since it'd be a nice way to reintroduce Revan after he just poofed from the Foundry after the Emperor's Wrath and co march through his droids and face him in battle.

seeing what it looks like, how the Rakata have evolved on that world...Lehon gets my vote.

IT HAS TO BE ZIOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SUPPOSED TO BE "THE" IPMERIAL WORLD.....DK is the capital, but its small compared to the powerbase that is Ziost, Dromund Kass was more the homeworld/ sith planet pre Korriban, but the true strength of the Empire and its glory is Ziost....so want to see it!!!!!!!!!! lol

If we're talking about KOTOR planets I would say:

Rakata planet > Kashyyyk > Dxun/Onderon > Dantooine > Telos > Manaan

I hate Manaan with a passion for some reason. I guess is another instance of "always hate the water level". :D

I'm with ya on Manaan. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing the Rakatan planet as an expansion. Tells could be interesting assuming they were able to rebuild it. Dxun has a lot of potential and would probably be my first choice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.