Server Wide Dueling Tournament

DarkDecimator

( Merk wants to know if interceding to another player or object would be allowed in this tournament)

The verdict: Interceding to a player outside the duel will count as outside interference and result in a disqualification. This is because that player can move around and strategically position themselves. However, interceding to an NPC, or other permanent object is permitted. (Note: permanent objects do not include those placed by players, such as holostatues)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The verdict: Interceding to a player outside the duel will count as outside interference and result in a disqualification. This is because that player can move around and strategically position themselves. However, interceding to an NPC, or other permanent object is permitted. (Note: permanent objects do not include those placed by players, such as holostatues)

Now I really wish I could make it.

Update: All currently registered users should have received an in-game mail confirming their registration. Please log on to the character you registered and be sure you have. If you have not please send an IN-GAME mail to Shadowclone (Imperials) or Sarabi (Republic).

I would like to know if again, we will have two days for dueling the opponent?

This thread is for registrations only. Please if you have any questions send them in an in-game mail to shadowclone. If your question is found to be relevant to other players it will be posted as an update to this thread.