31. Imabeast <The Drunk Tanks>
  32. Greysilk <Old Timers Guild>
  33. Bammbamm <Sleepless Knights>
  34. Empirical <Véritas>
  35. Stabzu <Inferno>
  36. Obscure <Operative>
  37. Dryden-synn <Maximus>
  38. Frederich <Dark Jesters>

If you are listed but can no longer attend: Please send an in-game mail to Shadowclone (Imperials) or Sarabi (Republic)

If you are not listed but should be: Please re-post your registration (Toon's exact name, guild)

Registration ends Friday, May 31 at 2:00pm EST (Server time)

Edited by DarkDecimator

Less than 24 hours left to register!

Registration closes tomorrow May 31 at 2:00pm EST (server time)

Details on how the day will be run, the bracket, and any other info will be posted tomorrow around 4:00pm EST. All contestants will receive an in-game mail on their registered toon when it's all posted.

Registration has Ended!

The bracket is up and can be found HERE.

If you think it was rigged, here's the live-stream of it being made. I promise you it wasn't.

Here's how tomorrow will work:

- Competitors are expected to be online and present in the Lower Promenade on Nar Shada by 1:00pm EST.

-- We will meet in front of the Hutt Statue

-- If you have questions on what instance, etc. you can whisper Crystaljade (Imperials) or Stanmflee (Republic)

- Once we are all set up two of our judges will invite the first two competitors into separate groups (please don't be grouped prior to coming).

-- This is simply to be sure you aren't grouped with people that can help you. The groups are separate so it will not affect stealth.

- Once in groups the competitors will /roll

-- The winner of the /roll will have one minute to run to anywhere in the highlighted area.

-- The loser of the roll must follow and the duel will commence in the location the winner chooses (provided it is within the allotted area)

- The two contestants will duel, winner moves on loser is eliminated.

-- This will continue until we are finished.

Things to Note:

-This is single elimination, one loss and you are done.

- You only get a 50m radius from the central pillar in a duel, tread carefully.

- There is still a 5 minute limit on fights, past that and it's up to a lucky /roll

- If you win the first /roll (before the duel) you get to pick the duel location (within the allotted zone). Use this to your advantage.

- You will get three calls in general chat if you do not respond to the whispers from our judges to begin your duel. If you do not respond to these three calls you will be considered MIA and your duel forfeited.

- Please keep all trash talking to /PvP chat. You can be disqualified for not doing so.

If any of your friends, guildies, or hell even mom and dad, want to watch you crush some newbs in this tournament the official live-stream will begin at 12:45pm EST at twitch.tv/TDT_Shadowclone

wow the bottom half of the bracket is stacked.

if there is ranked on the pts tomorrow, which i suspect there will be, i doubt ill be able to make it to this.

I really needed to know that earlier. The tournament times where posted as 1:00-5:00pm EST when this thread was first made.

I don't know if that means a lot of ID may not make it, but if it does it would be kind of insulting. A lot of time and effort went into, and is still going into this, from a guild that barely has any presence in PvP.

I really needed to know that earlier. The tournament times where posted as 1:00-5:00pm EST when this thread was first made.

I don't know if that means a lot of ID may not make it, but if it does it would be kind of insulting. A lot of time and effort went into, and is still going into this, from a guild that barely has any presence in PvP.

Personally I find your guild sync queueing normal warzones to be about as equally insulting.

I guess you don't understand this because you don't do any ranked pvp at all, but ranked on this server is extremely rare, and the opportunity to play anyone, much less an actual competent team from another server, is something ill take over a 1v1 tournament.

Besides, because of the way this bracket was generated it is not going to come anywhere close to representing who are the best players on the server is. I understand you generated it randomly and you have a video to prove it, but it is slanted so much it is ridiculous and anyone could have seen it from a mile away.

Edited by thesadplanet

Personally I find your guild sync queueing normal warzones to be about as equally insulting.

I guess you don't understand this because you don't do any ranked pvp at all, but ranked on this server is extremely rare, and the opportunity to play anyone, much less an actual competent team from another server, is something ill take over a 1v1 tournament.

Besides, because of the way this bracket was generated it is not going to come anywhere close to representing who are the best players on the servers. I understand u generated it randomly and you have a video to prove it, but it is slanted so much it is ridiculous and anyone could have seen it from a mile away.

Wow, okay then. Hope you guys have fun with whatever you decide to do on Saturday. Sorry for have inconvenienced you with this "slanted" tournament.

Sorry I didn't check the brackets earlier. It's not too late to swap things around a little though.

From a quick glance at the brackets, these are the ppl who I consider really good PvPers, and who has a shot at winning:

Upper half:

Malrak

Donna

Lower half:

Ravinder

Stabzu

Terethyn

Viperin

Ambien

Aluvian

Obviously I have a biased opinion on who I consider good, but I think most ppl would agree. Anyways my statement was not a shot at you, but it just sucks how the brackets turned out.