Server Wide Dueling Tournament

DarkDecimator

@Paragon I didn't take your comment as an insult at all. I just figured you didn't read my post before posting, I've done that plenty of times myself.

The problem with changing the bracket though isn't in the difficulty, generating a new one is no problem. The problem is fairness. Look at it this way, if I make a new one because 3 ID guys are right by another, and it just so happens on the new bracket the two <Axiomatic> (just an example) guys are fighting each other. They're gonna have my head then. Plus now I'm not even sure if the four ID will be there. I can't tailor the bracket under circumstances like that.

If all four ID can confirm their attendance and/or a majority of players request a new bracket, then and only then, will I consider it.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for breaking your only rule for the forums here but I doubt that Ravinder and Viperon are worried about ID getting the win, this isn't a Guild bragging rights tourney. I don't think they'd be concerned if two ID players faced off against each other in the initial bracket, it's that the lower half is clearly stacked which reduces all of those players' chance of making it to quarter/semi/finals. Editing the brackets to make it so that an even number of guildmates are on the top and bottom halves would make more overall sense, but it's not my tournament. Good luck to everyone, see you tomorrow.

The tournament is during prime time for people in Europe so there will likely be ranked pvp. If this is true, I will also not be showing up.

hell yeah, that means I have a good chance at winning now ;)

wow the bottom half of the bracket is stacked.

if there is ranked on the pts tomorrow, which i suspect there will be, i doubt ill be able to make it to this.

Dun. Dun. Dun.

Another one bites the dust!

Lookin like an Aluvian win. Damn I need those creds.

Sorry I didn't check the brackets earlier. It's not too late to swap things around a little though.

From a quick glance at the brackets, these are the ppl who I consider really good PvPers, and who has a shot at winning:

Upper half:

Malrak

Donna

Lower half:

Ravinder

Stabzu

Terethyn

Viperin

Ambien

Aluvian

Obviously I have a biased opinion on who I consider good, but I think most ppl would agree. Anyways my statement was not a shot at you, but it just sucks how the brackets turned out.

I took it personally

Aluvian, please refer to

hehe but seriously, gl hf everyone!

EDIT: POOP, Well played Aluvian. Now i have nothing to do with 2 hours of hostel internet...

Edited by Dage

Congratulations!

1st Place - Aluvian <Infinite Darkness>

2nd Place - K'rath <Undercon>

3rd Place - D'talkhi-ashva <Omnipresent>

Check out the full bracket!

Thanks to everyone that competed! It may not have been as smooth as we wanted, but it turned out well I believe. Don't know if we'll do one again, but we will definitely learn from the experience. Thanks again!

P.S. An assassin didn't win ;)

Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone that competed! It may not have been as smooth as we wanted, but it turned out well I believe. Don't know if we'll do one again, but we will definitely learn from the experience. Thanks again!

Props to you for carrying this out, despite opposition from a bunch of 9 year old girls. DARN, I just lost the 20 bucks I put on Steve winning.

Congratulations!

lol. cause all the assassins with a brain dropped the tournament.

Props to you for carrying this out, despite opposition from a bunch of 9 year old girls. DARN, I just lost the 20 bucks I put on Steve winning.

Thanks! And I thought Steve would win also after round 2. Aluvian was damn good though. Marauders FTW!

Congratulations!

Dr. Phil got second place?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?