New customization video

Machine-Elf

Highlight includes some bounty chick with long hair clipping over her jetpack.

At least there's a new hairstyle.

I really have to wonder why they chose a BH wearing a backpack to model that style. I mean, come on, why not a character wearing a simpler chest piece, like what the Cathar in that video was wearing? Ah well, maybe it is their way of saying "hey guys, we know you wanted long hair but this style WILL clip, so consider carefully before using it!" :p

I really have to wonder why they chose a BH wearing a backpack to model that style. I mean, come on, why not a character wearing a simpler chest piece, like what the Cathar in that video was wearing? Ah well, maybe it is their way of saying "hey guys, we know you wanted long hair but this style WILL clip, so consider carefully before using it!" :p

Or maybe the quality control department is down to a single grossly incompetent d---e

There was already a thread about this very thing started just a half hour ago or so. The only difference is that thread was all full of positive, excited people and this one is all disappointed, apathetic people. :D

i have question about the dyes for armor ...

do you have to buy specific colors or just pay after you choose from all colors of the world?

You have to buy specific Dye Modules which will come in different formats: Primary color only, Secondary color only, and Primary/Secondary combo. Some will be on the Cartel Market, some will be available through Artifice, and 3 will be available through the Security Key and Collector's Edition Vendors

I do wish they'd stick all the branding logos on *one* screen and not waste time fading between them. We *know* Bioware make the game. We know EA break the game. We know Lucas Arts... well, owned the game before they got eaten by a mouse. We're more interested in the content of the trailer fhan being reminded who they are.

As far as the content itself, I suspect the choice of long hair with backpack may have been "Ok, look, this is what it looks like with that, so don't come whining to the forums when you notice it"

Highlight includes some bounty chick with long hair clipping over her jetpack.

At least there's a new hairstyle.

Really? I must be watching a different video because I see her backpack over her hair...not the hair clipping over the backpack.

No comments?

Seriously? No one posts in your thread in the whopping 11 minutes after you started it and you have to bump it and try to prod people into commenting? lol

All I could think was a 46 second video with a 12 second intro, 24 seconds of footage and a 10 second post credit.

Pretty much my thoughts. An utterly pointless "video". If you are going to show something, SHOW IT. Not make a big deal about 24 seconds of really nothing. There are plenty of other people who agree, I've seen alot of comments like ours about it. Yet another example of how poorly Bioware understands things.

Edited by DarthVengeant

Meh. Happy to see it, happy it's coming, don't care about the clipping, awesomesauce.

Really, I don't care about any bugs or shortcomings it may have. I'm just eggtastic that it is finally coming...it should have been in at launch had the launch crew understood their target playerbase.

People really care about hair clipping? Maybe that is what the issue with this game is. Too many people caring about the most menial stuff.

Didn't even notice hair clipping. Then again I play games for the actions or story not to play Barbie hairstylist.

People really care about hair clipping? Maybe that is what the issue with this game is. Too many people caring about the most menial stuff.

Didn't even notice hair clipping. Then again I play games for the actions or story not to play Barbie hairstylist.

So apart from the obvious things (pew pew and story) you basically care about nothing that's even remotely connected to this thread. And yet here you are.

Edited by Machine-Elf

So apart from the obvious things (pew pew and story) you basically care about nothing that's even remotely connected to this thread. And yet here you are.

Heh. Buddy, if caring about a threads topic is a qualifier for posting in that thread we are all in trouble.....

to be fair, it's difficult to ignore a pitiful thread like this one when the OP obviously and, quite sadly, might I add bullies you into seeing it by needlessly bumping. This isn't even the first time you bumped one of your own threads when people don't want to participate in them. el oh el.

to be fair, it's difficult to ignore a pitiful thread like this one when the OP obviously and, quite sadly, might I add bullies you into seeing it by needlessly bumping. This isn't even the first time you bumped one of your own threads when people don't want to participate in them. el oh el.

I know, right?:confused:

I'm assuming reading comprehension was a skill you didn't get taught.

The op's topic was about the video in general. Hence the title. The biggest complaint about the video, in this thread, seems to be hair clipping. So explain to me how I haven't talked about anything remotely connected to this thread? Oh wait, I get it, you wanted it to be nothing but a "oh noes hair is clipping" hippie hand holding thread.

The video showed the Pew Pew of the new customization options. How they would look while doing the story and Pew pewing things. I'm sorry you would rather they handed everyone a Barbie to play with.