Real Gamers of Genius - Mr. Stealth in the Huttball Endzone

Gnoblesse

Reminds me of the Noggenfogger Elixir skits at the end of The Instance (podcast for a different game). Good stuff.

My vote for another episode goes to the non-stealth who helpfully follows a stealther on a ninja cap, breaks your cc, then does pitiful damage before crumpling in a heap, and brings lots of red friends for the stealthie to play with. Cheers for that.

Yes, I love when that jugg or powertech follows me to the off-node.:rolleyes: We also need one for the guy who goes afk while guarding the off node in CW or NC, and then gets slaughtered when the reds come to visit. Just had a guy like that, ended the WZ with a bunch of defense medals, but 0 damage, and a death.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to come back in here and post because I just did a huttball where my assassin team mate stayed cloaked in their endzone the entire match. I was able to get him 2 passes for goals in our 6-2 loss

hahahahahahhahhaah

it was painful. He would score and be like see! easy! this is how u do it. While the rest of us 7v8 and got molested.

I had the same scenario last night, except that the stealther didn't score squat and spent the whole match berating me (I scored our points AS A SNIPER) about how I should learn my class and how she knew how to play her class. Stealthed in the end zone, she turned it into 7 v 8 else where on the map. Not only was she a total scrub (who later was stealthed at mid instead of trying to get the ball) but she was my least favorite kind of scrub: an argumentative scrub.

Would you all prefer that new ones are posted to their own threads, or posted to this one so you can subscribe to it?

Yes, there are definitely more in the works.

Just rename thread to "Real men of Genius"...then update the original post with new ones (with a post letting us know it's updated)...I bookmarked this thread as soon as I came upon it, instant winner.

:D

Yes, I love when that jugg or powertech follows me to the off-node.:rolleyes:We also need one for the guy who goes afk while guarding the off node in CW or NC, and then gets slaughtered when the reds come to visit. Just had a guy like that, ended the WZ with a bunch of defense medals, but 0 damage, and a death.

I actually prefer it when the capper/s doesnt even bother to kill them and theyre just standing there 'guarding' the other teams node.....

Had this happen on Pot5 about 5 minutes ago. The guy spent the whole match stealthed in their endzone, calling everyone stupid for not passing to him, and then somehow he got the impression that we were all F2P players and we went on his ignore list. Whatever.

Really wish parents would make their kids go to school so WZ are at least enjoyable for some amount of the day.

Really wish I could post names of players who do the things described in the Real Gamers of Genius.

Can we make a "Real Gamers of Genius - Mr. Nonstealth following the stealthers to enemy node and breaking all mezz during caps"?

You know...I totally feel your pain on that one, it's like, my #1 pet peeve on my operative. CAN THEY NOT SEE THE ##$%$# FLASH BANG GRRR. "I got grass....get over here....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I'll pass it on. ;)

Can we make a "Real Gamers of Genius - Mr. Nonstealth following the stealthers to enemy node and breaking all mezz during caps"?

I get it, however that title is a mouthful....let's see what I can do.

Yeah, that one could be pretty awesome if we can figure out something shorter for the title. :)

Maybe Mr. "I'm going to help you cap" guy?

Feel free to title it or video it however you want lol, I was just pointing out something I see people do all the time that is really retarded.

I was in a hypergate and the node guard was a juggernaut all by himself standing on the node (guaranteed cap). So I force cloak and head over there and this marauder follows me...so naturally, he brings 3 enemies with him and we get nothing but deaths.

Few minutes later, same game same guy follows me again, no enemies come with him. Sadly, he decides to leap to the guy I just mind trapped while I'm capping. Brilliant.