The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New Miraluka mask options

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

/support

Right now my Sith Inquisitor is wearing ragged bandages and I'm kinda ok with it, but I would LOVE a blindfold more befitting her Darth status. A simple white bandage wrap like that in the race icon image would be awesome as well.

Oh, and please keep it to blindfolds, the head covers are alright, but they kinda defeat the purpose of the CC by overriding half the options.

Edited by Ireul

• 4 weeks later...
maskless options would be pretty sweet for darksiders.

masks that color match with the chest piece would be pretty great too.

They'd have to remodel all the heads for that, as they probably still have eyes behind those masks (that was a big complaint in one of the beta phases where some of the masks clipped - showing they literally were just humans with masks).

They'd have to remodel all the heads for that, as they probably still have eyes behind those masks (that was a big complaint in one of the beta phases where some of the masks clipped - showing they literally were just humans with masks).

Yeah... but then maybe they could DITCH THE GLOWING EYES EFFECT that many powers have on Miraluka... so annoying... they dont' have frickin eyes to be glowing. They have empty eye-sockets that skin has grown over. Hence, the reason they wear the masks cause it freaks out everyone else to see sunken in empty sockets where eyes should be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Bumpitty bump!

Really, the choice of hairstyles especially for Miraluka is pretty... slim. Which is a massive shame, and also unnecessary; lots of the hair still available clips with the masks. Why not put the rest of the human hairstyles and colours in, at least?? That would not be too hard.

The lack of variety in masks is also a bummer, especially that there is no basic bandages one. This has been a thing for a while - I don't suppose it would be too much to ask for a few extra in an update?

• 4 months later...

LOTS more masks. Even just more "sunglasses" options would be good, especially since to many veils and hoods clip through armor.

I love the Miraluka, I really enjoy their lore. I even made a Miralukan Mercenary. She's a great shot :cool:

Please make more options for them.

• 10 months later...