The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How to ninja cap against 2 defenders AHG

DarthWoad

1. Be assassin

2. Mezz one...mezz the other...just to check if they have used their 2 minute CC breaker

3. Whirlwind other quickly after

4. Cap pylon

Not really difficult if you know what you're doing. If you fail the first time..just go back in stealth and wait for their resolve to go down.

Edited by DarthWoad

1. Be assassin

2. Mezz one...mezz the other...just to check if they have used their 2 minute CC breaker

3. Whirlwind other quickly after

4. Cap pylon

Not really difficult if you know what you're doing. If you fail the first time..just go back in stealth and wait for their resolve to go down.

Sry m8. You can only use Mezz works only on 1 oppoenent....(cause I see your talking from Assassin perspective "WhirlWInd")

Atm its the easiest to cap node with the Operative/Scoundrel, since they Flash granade is aoe, so they stun 2 opponents. Even then its hard, and only happens agains Very Bad oppoents.

And its impossible to stealth cap as Sin against 2 opponents, if they other players know what they do.

Although it did happened to me couple of times, I got the node by ninja capping it against 2 opponents.

But they were very bad, was killing them in 1 vs 2 in like 10 GBCD.

P.S.: Sorcs now have 2 stun breaks....

or be assassin and stand behind the node and get a healer to spam heal himself infront of the node^^

if the people defending dont try to gang bang the healer while u cap then they know how to defend and you have your work cut out for you.

Sry m8. You can only use Mezz works only on 1 oppoenent....(cause I see your talking from Assassin perspective "WhirlWInd")

Atm its the easiest to cap node with the Operative/Scoundrel, since they Flash granade is aoe, so they stun 2 opponents. Even then its hard, and only happens agains Very Bad oppoents.

And its impossible to stealth cap as Sin against 2 opponents, if they other players know what they do.

Although it did happened to me couple of times, I got the node by ninja capping it against 2 opponents.

But they were very bad, was killing them in 1 vs 2 in like 10 GBCD.

P.S.: Sorcs now have 2 stun breaks....

I know mezz only works on one...which is why you mezz both to test out who has their stun breaker...then you mezz one..whirlwind the other

I know mezz only works on one...which is why you mezz both to test out who has their stun breaker...then you mezz one..whirlwind the other

So you're saying, that the enemy will pop their stun breakers, for nothing, just cause they got mind trapped?

"Mind Trapped, better use my stun breaker so I can get Mind Trapped again!"

So you're saying, that the enemy will pop their stun breakers, for nothing, just cause they got mind trapped?

"Mind Trapped, better use my stun breaker so I can get Mind Trapped again!"

Yes...people are that dumb in this game

How pathetic is that?! Nobody will use his stun breaker for that. People will wait till you whirlwind them and/or start capping, then they'll use it.

How pathetic is that?! Nobody will use his stun breaker for that. People will wait till you whirlwind them and/or start capping, then they'll use it.

Like I said before...you'd be surprised how dumb people can be. Unless their stun breaker is on cooldown..then its not about skill

people who do not own a stealth class usually do not pay enough attention to realize how sap actually works.

if your on the pylon and you sap someone, yes they do panic alot.

u can usually tell before that tho, if the person defending the pylon is standing next to it you have a good shot at ninjaing (or getting gang banged). if they are standing far away you have your work cut out for you.

its also possible to sap 2 people unstealth and start capping so they break their cc's then use battle stealth. you would be surprised how many people wait for the other person to break their cc and attack or are in the middle of typing when the sap wears off giving you enough time to cap it.

Edited by dufox

How about OP posts a fraps'd video of him continuously stealth capping (and in this case, he would have to mezz both of them) two people on AHG just to prove how easy it is.

You are on TOFN on republic side?

Imperial players are horrible on that server.

You are on TOFN on republic side?

Imperial players are horrible on that server.

I mainly play on Imperial side but yes, I do have a republic alt. And yes, I confess, most imperial pugs are terribad which is why I try to keep a "****-all" attitude when pugging warzones. I have yet to see the situation you described happen to even Imperial baddies though.

or, like example from my last night AWH, just start capping, they won't even notice you since they are already preparing to sprint to mid, since in 20 seconds that thing is gonna blow!

if 2 defenders are stealthers, unstealthed and on the top of a node, it's 75% chance of success

Edited by Atramar

Only way I have ever done this was on my operative. I stealth CC'd one and then used my stun on the other then proceeded to start capping. These players were not very intelligent, as they both used their CC breakers. I then flash-banged them and capped the pylon. Again, this will only work with two people who don't know much about pvp and are probably valor level of -20.

Yeah some people do panic and insta break the mez, but a lot don't and your whole plan relies completely on them being bad players.

This.

It's like posting a guide saying that if you don't see anybody, then there is definitely nobody cause people are much too stupid to press the stealth button.

Edited by Cretinus

Seriously, only a noob immediately uses his stun break to get out of a sap... It just gives me time to write 1 stealth pylon, then shoot you at 6 sec into the cap.. Even if you have someone waiting to mez me again, I still get it off in time.

best thing is to have two shadows.. The other dude pulls the defender out of range and stuns him.

Edited by Frostbyt

Better strategy:

1. Go up and cap the node.

2. Hope both guys are afk

You can sometimes get really lucky wiht a flash bang hitting exactly 2 guys and both guys have no CC breaker up (even though if they're node defending they probably haven't fought anyone for a while) but you're talking about inexplicably lucky here.

When you've two guys and one gets mind trapped the best thing to do is pretend nothing actually happened. You don't want to make it look like you're looking for the other guy, because you won't find him anyway if he's good (he should have Blackout). You want to make the other guy think you're dumb so he'll actually try to attack you, and assuming you're not as dumb as you're pretending to be, there's no real way you'll lose the 2on1 fight even with the first guy out of commission for the first 8 seconds.

Seriously, only a noob immediately uses his stun break to get out of a sap... It just gives me time to write 1 stealth pylon, then shoot you at 6 sec into the cap.. Even if you have someone waiting to mez me again, I still get it off in time.

best thing is to have two shadows.. The other dude pulls the defender out of range and stuns him.

If you have 2 attackers and there's only one defender, that defender is already pretty screwed, let alone 2 stealth attackers against one visible defender.

As much as this is a broken idea... for a decent PvP'er. However, I have no doubts that it works fairly often in regs.

Most players really are that bad. My carbonize and stun bubble are broken on a regular basis by people with little resolve.

Edited by Baedwulf