Why girls prefer to heels instead of wedges or flats ??

...what is this doing here? Ask a random female person in your life on the off chance that you posted this because you're actually curious, as opposed to being bored out of your mind.

Then again, you must not know a whole lot of women if you think all of them prefer heels.

I am very curious.

girls pov are appreciated.

I only go out when I can find a bear or direwolf to ride. It's not worth it if people aren't subjugating themselves before you. My feet will not touch peasant soil.

So... I'm just going to ask... what are wedges? Flats, yea... got it. Wedges? Aren't they just high heels without the heel? Elevator shoes is what we used to call them. :D

Educate yourself. :rolleyes:

Also, you're thinking of heelless shoes or sculpted wedges.

Personally I prefer wedges to standard heels, because they feel safer, but I can't afford to dress the way I want, so it's trainers from the kid's section for me. (UK size 4 foot = cheap, but good, shoes)

Edited by Tatile

Educate yourself. :rolleyes:

Also, you're thinking of heelless shoes or sculpted wedges.

Personally I prefer wedges to standard heels, because they feel safer, but I can't afford to dress the way I want, so it's trainers from the kid's section for me. (UK size 4 foot = cheap, but good, shoes)

Lol! Thanks! Well now... that is quite a plethora of shoes.... I'll slink back to my hole now and ponder this new information.

I have no idea what this thread has to do with SWTOR....but it definitely proves men should just never, ever talk about woman's shoes. You've got one guy thinking that all women wear high heels and another guy thinking that wedges are the same thing as "elevator shoes". I would just like to say for the record, as a guy, that these guys are not authorized to speak on behalf of the rest of us, lol.

I have no idea what this thread has to do with SWTOR....but it definitely proves men should just never, ever talk about woman's shoes. You've got one guy thinking that all women wear high heels and another guy thinking that wedges are the same thing as "elevator shoes". I would just like to say for the record, as a guy, that these guys are not authorized to speak on behalf of the rest of us, lol.

I'm a female. I had to use google translator to find out what these "wedges" are and I still have no idea what would be "elevator shoes". xD

I have no idea what this thread has to do with SWTOR....

Male characters need sky-high sculpted wedges added to their wardrobe, immediately and without question. Further pairs can and will be acquired with the purchase of Slave Gear (Male), including, but not limited to: stilettos, ballerina pumps and thigh-high leather boots.

Male characters need sky-high sculpted wedges added to their wardrobe, immediately and without question. Further pairs can and will be acquired with the purchase of Slave Gear (Male), including, but not limited to: stilettos, ballerina pumps and thigh-high leather boots.

I approve of this posting.

Men in slave gear should be required to wear heels.

I approve of this posting.

Men in slave gear should be required to wear heels.

Heels obviously have a significant advantage over flats in battles, if comic books are anything to go by. Why more male superheros don't wear them is beyond me.

I'm a female. I had to use google translator to find out what these "wedges" are and I still have no idea what would be "elevator shoes". xD

Oh come on, you might call "wedges" something else....but I'm sure you've seen them all over the place. Granted, SWTOR players probably spend more time indoors and less time keeping on fashion than the average person, but there are women all over the place wearing wedges. Now, elevator shoes? That's a different story. It's probably a good thing that you don't know what those are, lol. Basically, they are shoes that vertically-challenged men wear with built-in lifts to make it look like they are a couple of inches taller.