The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fastest way to level?

EqualizeAndEvade

Purchase the character experience boost from the Legacy pane and then run Flashpoints, Story Quests and Planetary Mainlines with the Experience Boosts from the GTN/CM would be my best bet. Requires a bit of spare change, but if you want to level super-duper-fast, you have to invest.

Xp boosts,rested XP, double xp weekends,run in a group, join a guild,do heroics,flashpoints, and ALL bonus objectives as they usually give large amounts of xp.

no more double weekends

flashpoints are not really that effective way to level, but is more fun and 'time killing'

space missions are good 'once a day' thing if you don't have much time to spare per day (like jump in after work, do 4 space missions - 20 minutes, and go on main chars to do pvp/HMFP/Ops)

In all candor, this game's BEST feature is the story while leveling. Enjoy the journey, do not race to the end because you will end up missing a lot of what this game has to offer.

That being said, if you are insistent upon racing to the end...

There is no "special" way to level fast. What I can tell you is that getting the XP rewards from quests will level you a lot faster than "grinding."

- do your class story quest line on each planet

- do the main planetary quest line on each planet

- do space combat daily quests every day

- get the Flash Point daily quest and queue for a FP using group finder

And space bar through all the NPC conversation bits. But again you are missing the best feature of the game if you do.

I can't be sure it is the fastest, but doing your dailies on Corellia, Illum or Belsavis can net a 10th of a bar each. that way you can get ahead of the curve and spin out the Makeb story for a few more sessions. You're still gianing XP before the 55 cap, and can net 10s of 1000s of credits in the meantime. The classic commendations can be spent on your companions if you are already well geared-up. I got to 55 and still havent finished Makeb. At the speed that new content comes along its probably better to spend longer!

Well, I find this is working quite nicely for me:

- Level to 10 on starter planet.

- Go to fleet for AC

- Do Black Talon/Esseless and PvP until you are level 18.

- From then on just go through your class quest and the planet quest. When you are at the 75% mark of your current level (so you will still need 25% of your experience bar before you level up), fill it up with PvP. Then continue your story quest.

- At some point, you will overlevel the content. This is fairly early on. You can then start taking on Heroic 4's by yourself, but if you group, you will net more experience on shorter time.

These are the boost you may need:

- 5% boost to experience if you're in a guild

- Legacy Perk: All the experience boosts

- CC or GTN: Major Boost experiences

- Rested XP. When you log out, do it in a rest zone (cantina, ship, fleet).

When you are 50, take on the following things:

- Flashpoint Dailies and weeklies

- Operation Weeklies

Do this at all times:

- PvP dailies and weeklies

- Flashpoint dailies and weeklies

- Group finder dailies

In a perfect world, all of this can be combined to give you quick experience boosts... If you can get all these things to work for you, you will be 55 in a matter of 50 hours of gameplay.

I don't know if I'd reccomend over leveling past your class story, as you pass the level of the missions they and the enemies fought give less XP till at grey the enemies only give 1.

I'd try to stick around the same level as the story line and stuff space and PvP in to keep you up and possibly bypass the planet bonus missions.

PvP isn't everybody's cup of tea but you get your XP even if you lose, the longest a match lasts is 15mins but usually shorter, andd the AP gain is really good.

• 9 months later...

I find that levelling in "a straight line" using only class quest, pvp, fp's and space combat leaves my characters (and especially their companions) a little low on gear and if that happens, you will really struggle on makeb.

You can purchase the xp boosts, valor boosts and flashpoint/exploration boosts on the GTN, but if you've skipped the content and crew skills etc you won't necessarily have the money to buy them.

• 11 months later...

So much guides in Internet but.

1) 1-15 lvl class missions

2) 15-47 Non stop farm Kuat ofc with +25% boost for flash points

3) Legasy perks unlock Flashpoints +30%

4) on 47 you go to MAKEB press GSI bolster get automatic 156 gear and up until 55 at 1 day

5) Rocket boost in help and ofc try to get speeder as fast as possible

6) most important it is enjoy game with friends and nice team and you will lvl very fast :D

On double exp you can up 1-55 if you play non stop at 15-20 hours .... i need 2 days to get 55

here nice video :

1-60lvl on double exp around 3 days without double exp 1 week if you have life lol

Edited by Neytron