Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Do you leave the WZ at the first hint of losing?

DarthWoad

I do, all the time. Since there's no lockout timer, I can leave whenever I want! Thanks Bioware ! :D

Its really funny, sometimes 3..maybe 4 other people leave at once...which means the other 4 people in the ops group have to fight against 8 people and now have NO chance of winning ! Especially when we're against 2 pre mades.

Obviously I have no time to lose...which is why I leave the losing warzones...it's much quicker for me to do my dailies and weekly if I leave a losing game and stay in games that have potential to win.

Edited by DarthWoad

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not whining? I just praised bioware for this awesome feature! did you even read my post?

I didn't say you were whining. I said I sense many pages of people whining about people who leave. Did you even read my post?

I won't feed you any more, just wanted my post on first page before the storm comes.

Edited by Atramar

I didn't say you were whining. I said I sense many pages of people whining about people who leave. Did you even read my post?

I won't feed you any more, just wanted my post on first page before the storm comes.

oh lol fair enough

I'll contribute to the whining. I think I've left 2 WZs, maybe 3. Just that every once in a while I can't take it anymore. The last straw has always been watching someone cap a node, and then promptly run away from it and leave it undefended. Usually I'll see that, and sigh, and go defend it. But every once in a while I just swear at my screen, and quit. :D

So I can't really complain about others quitting, although the ones I really don't understand are the people that ride it out until there's like 30 seconds to a minute left, and then quit. Really? Why play for 10 minutes or whatever, and then quit with a few seconds left and get nothing (and I'm not talking about the people who are level 54 and don't want to be level 55).

Nope. But I'm okay with scrubs like you leaving, because about most of the time the people who backfill and stick out the match are much better players. It's not unusual to come from behind and win. Games like those are the most fun to play, and even more fun is sending the /whisper to the tools who left to let them know that we won after their sorry backsides left.

Nope. But I'm okay with scrubs like you leaving, because about most of the time the people who backfill and stick out the match are much better players. It's not unusual to come from behind and win. Games like those are the most fun to play, and even more fun is sending the /whisper to the tools who left to let them know that we won after their sorry backsides left.

reported for harassment.

reported for harassment.

LMAO. You gleefully quit games with the intention of leaving your team high and dry, start a trolling thread on the forums just to stir up the drama, and then claim that you're being harassed by what I wrote?

You, sir, are hilarious. Shine on you crazy diamond.

Edited by Prisoner

LMAO. You gleefully quit games with the intention of leaving your team high and dry, start a trolling thread on the forums just to stir up the drama, and then claim that you're being harassed by what I wrote?

You, sir, are hilarious. Shine on you crazy diamond.

You're the one stirring up the drama... I'm not trolling, im simply thanking bioware for giving us the feature to leave warzones without any penalty. I'm sorry you dislike what I said, and you had to end up insulting me just like everyone else on this forum.

scrubs like you

Thats why I reported you, because you attacked me.. Please take a moment to read the forum rules. Thanks good day.

Edited by DarthWoad

You're the one stirring up the drama... I'm not trolling, im simply thanking bioware for giving us the feature to leave warzones without any penalty. I'm sorry you dislike what I said, and you had to end up insulting me just like everyone else on this forum.

Thats why I reported you, because you attacked me.. Please take a moment to read the forum rules. Thanks good day.

whats wrong with scrub? he is right.... maybe yet you are more retarded starting threads like this ... just waste of time ... ppl like you might get banned ...

Edited by mrekxxx

People quit, I don't have to much of an issue with that. What I do have an issue with is when they quit when the warzone could easily be won. Like last night I was on my jug and had a no call which lost a node in civil war (we were up around 100 points) and 2 players instantly quit...its things like that that grinds my gears. Edited by cycao

You're the one stirring up the drama... I'm not trolling, im simply thanking bioware for giving us the feature to leave warzones without any penalty.

I was agreeing with you. Seriously. I think the feature for bad players to bail warzones at the first sign of trouble without a warzone penalty is a good one, because otherwise there'd be more even twits camping west after the first minute of the game than there already are. I'd rather have you leave and take the chance of having someone good zone in than listen to bad players whine as they node camp for 15 min. I honestly hope they never change it.

Because let's face it, if you are one of those players who leaves a warzone at the first sign of trouble, you're going to be bad at pvp (i.e. a "scrub"). You won't learn how to push players off a node so that the people behind you can take it back. You won't learn how to use your cc's effectively so that your teammates can cap. You won't learn how to feint so that the other team overcommits or how to use your snares and slows to beat the voidstar clock. Instead, you're going to be standing around the fleet in your shiny new PVP gear that you got by playing only easy games where better players carried you to victory. Which is fine, I guess, if that's what floats your boat, but you should be honest about it and own up to your scrubness.

Edited by Prisoner

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.