Oldrep.de - they know something? Need translators ;D

Alec_Fortescue

They were saying that *currently* anything over the F2P credit cap goes into a bank. That's how it works now.

It seems to be saying that they're adding a credit-cap unlock to the CM -- much like the equiptment authorization.

I know that if you are a subscriber. If you go down to F2P you don't loose those credits, they just are set aside.

However I thought that as F2P did not gain any and were just lost if you went over that amount?

Lol, this thread escalated quickly. I just wanted someone to investigate if there is any mention of the missing puzzle piece, haha.

I am worried about "premium and lore" sets not being colorable. Premium sounds like them nicest sets from cartel market. Valiant Jedi, i'd call premium defo. But if we'll get a hood toggle I might be rolling in dark-brown - white battlelord I hold in my cargo since early February 2012... Unbound and unmoved.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I want to say it was the introduction of space combat, which was intended to be released with an Issue of SW Insider, but a German site leaked the info early. Turned out to be true, so we may be on to something here.

That may have been true, but not what I'm thinking of, it was something long after launch. I remember they actually took the information down until it was official on the main site.

They were saying that *currently* anything over the F2P credit cap goes into a bank. That's how it works now.

It seems to be saying that they're adding a credit-cap unlock to the CM -- much like the equiptment authorization.

Bisher ist es so, dass ihr als freie und bevorzugte Spieler ein bestimmtes Cap auf euer Credit-Volumen habt – sobald ihr über dieses Cap geratet, wird der Überschuss auf ein Guthabenkonto gezahlt, was ihr nur wieder leeren könnt, wenn ihr ein Abo abschließt. Mit Patch 2.1 erhaltet ihr nun die Möglichkeit, mit Kartellmünzen beispielsweise etwas von diesem Konto abzuheben.

Until now, free to play and prefered players have had a certain cap on your credits - if you exceed the cap those credits are payed on a bank account (?). Those credits are only available if you sub. With patch 2.1 you can use cartel coins to take credits from this bank account.

Lol, this thread escalated quickly. I just wanted someone to investigate if there is any mention of the missing puzzle piece, haha.

I am worried about "premium and lore" sets not being colorable. Premium sounds like them nicest sets from cartel market. Valiant Jedi, i'd call premium defo. But if we'll get a hood toggle I might be rolling in dark-brown - white battlelord I hold in my cargo since early February 2012... Unbound and unmoved.

Green-quality armor is "Premium" armor. Cheap (gray) > Standard (white) > Premium (green) > Prototype (blue) > Artifact (Purple) > Mastercraft (Lighter purple and AFAIK, never seen outside the mods the legacy bowcasters came with).

Edited by Phorenzyk

Until now, free to play and prefered players have had a certain cap on your credits - if you exceed the cap those credits are payed on a bank account (?). Those credits are only available if you sub. With patch 2.1 you can use cartel coins to take credits from this bank account.

Thanks -- I probably should've done that, but my translate website wasn't as clear as that. :-D

First of all- pink trooper = :D

Second of all- I hope it's the year-old datamined flashpoint, Titans of Industry...

There's actually two flashpoints that were datamined....the other was called "The Imperial Warlord".

It is entirely possible that one or both were simply canceled or something entirely new was developed instead to fit in more with where the story has gone, there have very clearly been changes since then.

Hood toggle pls. And yeh, that pink trooper doesn't look sound :/ could it be photoshopped?

That looks Photoshopped. I hope so anyway. Tinting hopefully looks better than that. Then again, even in GW2 which had the dye system as part of it's design from the beginning can produce some crappy results. Tinting can be tricky and when I do that in Photoshop I'll use different techniques depending on what colour I'm starting with and what colour I need to end up with. One technique does not work for every situation.

Edited by DaRoamer

I'm German so I'm only having problems translating it into English :D

No worries! Much more clear than google was!

And, a sincere /thank you! I only wish I spoke german, so I could help translate from english when we get the juicy information >.<

No worries! Much more clear than google was!

And, a sincere /thank you! I only wish I spoke german, so I could help translate from english when we get the juicy information >.<

No worries to you either. We usually got the info translated before the Bioware guy posting it gets back from his coffee break ;)

But important info like the new board rules or the security info from Phillip should always be translated by a bioware official (or a profession on their payroll).

Edited by JPryde