Stop complaining, THE REASON!

Vladozz

So whats the problem, all just chill

Nr1 Would you rather have the game 1st day open to all, with queues up to 1hour, and smal crashes first day

Or selected few get head start, and you can play 6 days later..but with no lagg whatsoever.

Nr2 Sure they could add more servers, looking at WoW whos got 280 US servers.. and SWtor got around 60.. erm.. anyways.. yea.. better not add more servers

Nr3 Do you really care if someone is lvl 50, when you first start to play?

Nr4 I think those Messages moderators are posting ala Ctrl-V "We know your frustrated, check out our FAQ" but thats all they need to do, in the matter of communication..

I mean how silly would it look if Moderators actually, quoted and replyed to threads.. concerning a launch???? inconcivable..

Nr5 Worlds larget video game budget, but they didnt invest in servers? yea thats right but you wouldnt have that amazing Quest voice content..they went all in on that.. and it paid off!!! cuz it really matters end game

Nr6 Go read a book, or hang out with your family.. remember those playing right now are not getting Reading skills and Quality family time

Nr1 Would you rather have the game 1st day open to all, with queues up to 1hour, and smal crashes first day

people who didn't get in waited more than 1hour

well whatever i used to care but then i took a queue in waves.

edit: i've just read the points again, that was sarcasm right ? can't tell since i've seen so many idiot fanbois today and i'm tired.

Edited by ashtonx

Nr1 i get what you mean but in an mmo there is tons of people who play mmo's to get ''first'' in things, this just ruins that whole concept

Nr2 i'm not raged at bioware tbh , but they could've let more in, i've friends playing and they said most servers are a ghost town

Nr3 yes, i do.

Nr 4 ok..?

Nr5 i think you need help

Nr6 srs?

people who didn't get in waited more than 1hour

well whatever i used to care but then i took a queue in waves.

Ingame Queues are more annoying than "Wave queues"

The only good thing about ingame queues is that their faster then Wave Queues

Sure I'd love to play the game as soon as possible but I'm not ************ like a *********** baby that I'm not in yet. They are giving everything to us and yet the forums are full of people ************. Its early game access, everything has gone smooth so far and they are increasing waves. The reason they aren't giving us all the exact information is because they can't. They need to slowly introduce everyone and see how the servers handle it, if everything goes well they let more in, if there's a problem they cap it for the day. Just relax and smoke a bowl or something, damn.

This. I don't give a crap about server crashes right now. I wanna create my character so I dont get screwed out of getting a name. You know as well as I do, people that are in are just reserving names left and right like greedy little fat kids hoarding candy. The lack of special characters like vowel accents being allowed definately doesn't ease my fears of names being gone. Instead of a Star Wars-y sounding name, the best I fear i'll be able to get away with by the time they let me in is BooBookittyf!@$ or BeiberFeverLickLick.

We should be able to reserve names at mass. Play later.

Ingame Queues are more annoying than "Wave queues"

The only good thing about ingame queues is that their faster then Wave Queues

eta + console/tv/video on another hardware.

waves - no eta, longer times, no guarantee there won't be queues once you get in at later date.

Or selected few get head start, and you can play 6 days later..but with no lagg whatsoever.

^ This, at least then I'd be playing, not waiting at my PC for 8 hours long waiting for a stupid e-mail I didn't even get.

Nr2 Sure they could add more servers, looking at WoW whos got 280 US servers.. and SWtor got around 60.. erm.. anyways.. yea.. better not add more servers

According to guildies the servers are Light to Medium full. BioWare can easely give us some more invite waves.

Nr3 Do you really care if someone is lvl 50, when you first start to play?

People who get server firsts tend to get sponsorships from Razer or Logitech. (Free gaming mice and headsets)

Nr6Go read a book, or hang out with your family.. remember those playing right now are not getting Reading skills and Quality family time

I don't have books and it's 22PM here so my family has gone to sleep. I just wasted an entire day waiting for something I didn't get.

If you ask me, I find it logical that people are freaking out.

Edited by Archaon_Thrax

I just noticed the OP joined DEC.

I'm interested in hearing your tune when you and I are waiting for our wave to be invited on December 21st?

i dont care, my noob friend will be higher level and have more game knowledge.. and even gank me..

But i will be strong, and use my skill and overcome him!

isnt that what epic mmo storylines are all about?

Overcoming something stronger

Problem is the unknown, like always.

When do we get our early access, when ???

It's not a problem if i get my access at 19th. The problem is WHEN ?

I'm almost teared my eyes apart today waiting for an invite refresing my inbox.

Its better not to know, it would kill you if you knew "3 days left"

With this hope is still left