Stop complaining, THE REASON!

Vladozz

For a lot of ppl an even field in a competetive mmo like swtor is extremly important. Unfair advantige and complete disregard for customer by not introducing servers at a crucial time for the game like that might become the worst game start in history of mmorpg.

Not becasue of crashes or quees, we all are used to this we done it 100x times in the past. I played mmo games for years, since meridian 59 and those things dont change, and after today i hope they never will.

A lot of ppl took days of and spent hours and at the loooks of things soon to be days waiting to get in to the game. IF they would launch the game normaly, yes there would be some quees at first but in about 2-3h they would stop as ppl would go sleep and they could easily log in during the night and play. I even took a mid day nap thinking that i could get in for the night but NO ! They decided to take it easy and dont care about their customer at all !

They rather take the easy way out and take their sweet time becaue OUR time dosent mater ! We can just waste out specialy booket time off from work JUST to pplay this GAME NOW !.

Am I mad now ? You bet im ! Im completly furious and i will make it my personal goal to spread the information about whats happening here elswhere.

I read the intorduction to the ame done by lead game designer and how much they care about us then why for the love of good are they torturing us by doing something like this?

Cant they understand that for hardcore mmo player that spends half his life playing mmo games this is the worst posible way of handling things ?

They should start reading what is happening on all the other mmorpg related forums, the comunity is absolutely furious as i never seen before about how they handled things.

I could even wait for my wave but the fact that they shut down things for a whole night is absolutely unacceptable ! If they want to do things this way they should be prepared to follow through with it. Any mmo player didn not even consider they would just say sorry guys we need our beuty sleep we cant leave some extra tech guys for the night to do special shift, so everyone can get at acceptable speed....

If things crated situations similar to that in other game launches, other developers did what they could to fix the situation, it didint mater if they had to sleep, they get extra help if it was neccesary.

This is not a single player or even online game where you can do a joke of a situation like that.... This will be remembered and have its consequences.

Smaller things destroyed guilds and communities than this.

Edited by Khebeln

For a lot of ppl an even field in a comppetetive mmo like swtor is extremly important. Unfair advantige and compplete disregard for customer by not introducing servers at a crucial time for the game like that might become the worst game start in history of mmorpg.

Not becasue of crashes or quees, we all are used to this we done it 100x times in the past. I playe mmo games for year since meridian 59 and those things dont change, and after today i hope they never will.

A lot of ppl took days of and spent hours and at the loooks of things soon to be days waiting to get in to the game. IF they would launch the game normaly, yes there would be some quees at first but in about 2-3h they would stop as ppl would go sleep and they could easily log in during the night and play. I even took a mid day nap thinking that i could get in for the night but NO ! They decided to take it easy and dont care about their customer at all !

They rather take the easy way out and take their sweet time becaue OUR time dosent mater ! We can just waste out specialy booket time off from work JUST to pplay this GAME NOW !.

Am I mad now ? You bet im ! Im completly furious and i will make it my personal goal to spread the information about whats happening here elswhere.

I read the intorduction to the ame done by lead game designer and how much they care about us then why for the love of good are they torturing us by doing something like this?

Cant they understand that for hardcore mmo player that spends half his life playing mmo games this is the worst posible way of handling things ?

They should start reading what is happening on all the other mmorpg related forums, the comunity is absolutely furious as i never seen before about how they handled things.

I could even wait for my wave but the fact that they shut down things for a whole night is absolutely unacceptable ! If they want to do things this way they should be prepared to follow through with it. Any mmo player didn not even consider they would just say sorry guys we need our beuty sleep we cant leave some extra tech guys for the night to do special shift, so everyone can get at acceptable speed....

If things crated situations similar to that in other game launches, other developers did what they could to fix the situation, it didint mater if they had to sleep, they get extra help if it was neccesary.

This is not a single player or even online game where you can do a joke of a situation like that.... This will be remembered and have its consequences.

Smaller things destroyed guilds and communities than this.

Tbh me and the staff at bioware dont care, iraq war shall continue

Tbh me and the staff at bioware dont care, iraq war shall continue

Ofc nobs dont care. go hide under rock and play your game as you are probably already inside.

I run a gaming community for years, cover games fansites and trust me when i tell you its bad. Things happening outside this forum on many sites are as bad as here or worse.

And news spread out fast like wildfire.

Ofc nobs dont care. go hide under rock and play your game as you are probably already inside.

I run a gaming community for years, cover games fansites and trust me when i tell you its bad. Things happening outside this forum on many sites are as bad as here or worse.

And news spread out fast like wildfire.

Bioware is the boss deal with it, your news wont make them add more servers!

muahahah

Greetings!

We understand that the negative attitude on the forums at this time is unpleasant and you would like to voice your opinions. We still ask that you keep the threads on the forums on topic and will now be closing this thread. Please try to remain on topic when posting in the future and continue to join the community on these forums.