worried EA might kill SWOTOR :(

Krovan

I really enjoy this game, it's had it's struggles but it seems like it's coming back around again since F2P and the new expansion.

Reading about layoffs and closures, and now the server lag is worrying me. Is Swotor in danger of getting shut down? I just got a buddy into it and I'd hate to see this title disappear, or have future updates frozen like Warhammer Online.

I really enjoy this game, it's had it's struggles but it seems like it's coming back around again since F2P and the new expansion.

Reading about layoffs and closures, and now the server lag is worrying me. Is Swotor in danger of getting shut down? I just got a buddy into it and I'd hate to see this title disappear, or have future updates frozen like Warhammer Online.

EA owns Bioware but they are run separately. If there were layoffs at Bioware the headlines would have said "Bioware lays off staff" and not "EA lays off staff". The layoffs happened at other divisions within EA.

They don't shoot cash cows.

They don't even shoot the gimps... (evidence: DaOC and WAR still open, with minimal populations...even if content updates are infrequent).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.