Beastmaster of Ilum

poypoyking

Just killed these and was not given credit.

Not to worry; the other required kills are still broken and unobtainable so those of us who got that one aren't really any closer to completion.

And I just read the 2.5 patch notes. Apparently this is going to go unfixed for yet more time.

It's really just a sick joke at this point. Best to just forget about it and move on I guess...

Not to worry; the other required kills are still broken and unobtainable so those of us who got that one aren't really any closer to completion.

And I just read the 2.5 patch notes. Apparently this is going to go unfixed for yet more time.

It's really just a sick joke at this point. Best to just forget about it and move on I guess...

In fairness, the main patches (e.g. 2.2, 2.3, 2.4) tend not to have the same level of bug fixes. Usually the main ones release new content and the smaller ones are for fixes.

So I'm just saying it would be more likely for us to see achievement fixes in 2.5.1 (hopefully).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Last night I was fighting in the south of Belsavis with my juggernaut, doing the mission where you have to take out and destroy supplies of the Gand, Gamorreans and Anomids. I think it's called "Breaking their stuff"

There are Bogwings there, who seem to give that entry. For me the bogwing was taken off the 'open' entries for Beastmaster of Ilum.

Just checked this, and it still works (12-28-2013). I got it off of the 'yellow' Belsavis Bogwings that are literally right outside of the Imperial Command Post in the High Security Section/Tusker Glade.

Now if they could just fix/remove the Kath Hound, we'd all be set.

• 3 weeks later...
Good news folks! Kath Hound may now be found on Alderaan, which allows for completion of Beastmaster of Illum! Go to Alderaan, near the Ulgo Fortress / Palace. Kill a Kath Hound there, and you'll get the codex. :]]

Kath Hounds have always been running around on Alderaan, but they never had given a codex entry. Any specific type of Kath Hound?

Kath hound, I got this from a Wild Kath Hound the coordinates might be off by one or two numbers but you should see it once there, Alderaan -1783 111 it was a level 30 strong creature. The coordinates are near the south bridge heading towards Castle Panteer.

See this reddit post:
That's where I got the Kath Hound Codex.

Now I just need the Mutated Collicoid.. :mad:

For the Mutated collicoid you can get it behind the entrance for the Inquisitor last area quest on Balmorra, there should be three adds to kill.

Edited by znihilist

Just got the Beastmaster of Ilum by killing a Wild Kath Hound on Alderaan with an Imperial

-1702,179. Down the hill from the Panteer Hideout Thranta

Thanks, this worked great. It's nice to have this one checked off my list finally.