About Macrobinoculars Zoom

Gaj-Craeez

First off: the macrobinoculars are pure gold for the game, they expand the world in a large and important way.

Now to the suject: Make the player able to freely zoom when using the marcobinoculars to a certain degree, it seems such a waste you can only zoom when there is a mission objective, i don`t even know why you would release such a beautifull mechanic and have players be restricted in using it considering it has nothing to do with breaking the balance of the game. I am a bit(more) dissapointed by this, please BioWare Devs allow the player to zoom whenever he wants by using the macrobinoculars not just on mission objectives, make me feel like a true explorer of the galaxy like you intended(claimed in the description of the macrobinoculars),

Yes, we need another way besides Escape to get out of using the Macrobinoculars. Moving would be a good way. I currently use a Belkin N52te game pad for moving and various other things, but Escape is not bound to any of the keys, and all keys on the pad are bound. Consequently I do not use my keyboard for much while in game (I don't get caught up in silly, stupid general chat discussions) and use TS mostly to communicate with guildies so I keep my keyboard up where it is a real stretch to get to.

... it seems such a waste you can only zoom when there is a mission objective, i don`t even know why you would release such a beautifull mechanic and have players be restricted in using it...

Yeah, I don't get it either. I'm always trying my mousewheel when I pick up the bunoculars... and sadly nothing happens.

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...