what's your swtor score?

BraQ

So I started looking at these people who are rating the game low, either they only have rated SWTOR low and another game high, or its the only one they have ever rated.

It's probably blizzard paying china to rate it low for them.

Other than the que times most people 7 out of 10 will continue to play the game and enjoy it.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MMO's in History

I have been playing MMO's (the kind with graphics, ya know) since they first started in 1996/97 with Meridian 59 and Ultilma Online.

Have seen many many launches all the way through expansions...

I sub'd lifetime x2 with LOTRO since closed beta. (I still play this game - though now I probably wont much)

I knew when I subscribed to Rift when it lanched (played it beta) that I would probably cancel my account before my free 30 days were up. I did.

-----------------------------

People that call this a clone.. I don't understand this. The VIDEO GAME has already been invented people. What do you expect each new game to be a New Invention?? Really?

People who put their hopes in future titles "hoping" they will be nothing like what they have already seen - - are just setting themselves up for MASS DISAPPOINTMENT.

-----------------------------

Star Wars - The Old Repulic

This game is a Huge breath of fresh air for those of us who "LIKE" the story driven single-player games with the cut scenes and acting... but want something that last longer than a couple of weeks.

9/10

If the quests weren't so linear I'd give it a 10.

I went to Tylon with my trooper and didn't find a SINGLE QUEST I could do. That was a bit of a bummer. I still blew apart a ton of Flesh Raiders and stuff though. :D

I could write a huge review on why this game is a good buy, but why? Likely only 3 people will even read this post. ;)