So who do we have to thank?

Glorthox

So who do we have to thank for this expansion? EA? or Bioware? Makeb feels like a rush job that EA forced out. Or maybe Bioware wanted more? Makeb story was good, but was it really worth 10 dollars for subs and 20 dollars for F2P?

Are you rerally annoyed with everything to comment in other peoples threads and also start many of your own? Yes, I like to run solo too, but there comes a time when running any game that running with others turns out to be fun, I apologize if you get upset with my posting in your thread.

I dunno where you are from., but here (Seattle/Tacoma) $10 will ONLY get you a movie.

Depends on the theater. Cinemas near JBLM tend to be cheaper, but the ones in West Seattle and Northgate are gouge fests.

To the OP: Strictly content-wise, yes, it was worth ten bucks. If you play only one Republic and one Empire character through the content, that's still more entertainment time than even a Lord of the Rings movie marathon.

$10 will get me one Large Chicken Deluxe burger meal from McDonalds that'll take me 20 minutes to eat. Or $10 can get me Rise of The Hutt Cartel that can take me several hours to complete.

Hmm... Which is a better spend of that $10?

$10 will get me one Large Chicken Deluxe burger meal from McDonalds that'll take me 20 minutes to eat. Or $10 can get me Rise of The Hutt Cartel that can take me several hours to complete.

What is this large chicken deluxe that you speak of. My curiosity has been piqued.

So worth it! :p

Have done the republic-storyline and just got started on the empire's version. Like that they feel so very different. Not even halfway through the Macrobinouculars and Seeker droid quests but really looking forward to those as well.

I have enjoyed this a lot :) great fun.

Idk for me i'd have gone with the Chicken sammich...then again i'd rather have said sammich while I play the new content :D

For $10,- I have spent a couple of nights (sorry, working man with responsibilities, cant rush 16 hours of content in 2 days, and as a roleplayer also do other things than just level) playing and still don't have my main on 55 (though very close) or through the Makeb story.

And that doesn't count the Imperial side i haven't touched yet, or the macrobinoculars, the droid seeker quest and the new Operation / Hard Modes.

Also, all classes feel a bit more fresh because of changed trees and new powers, as well as PVP feels fresh again because people need to find out and get used to the new status quo.

Totally worth 10 bucks to me. It's keeping me busy longer than any non-raid/operation content patch has without repeating content. Sure, it's not the same amount of time as a full priced expansion levelling wise.. but in all other aspects it feels new and expansion worthy. And that for 1/4th the price!

Edited by Devlonir

What is this large chicken deluxe that you speak of. My curiosity has been piqued.

Check your pms.

Me too, THorsblood. Fast food makes a good food to eat while playing :p But my point is, The Expansion is a better spend of $10 :p

Edited by Bomyne

They did a great job with Makeb. I wasn't pleased with many changes they made elsewhere but Makeb was done very well. Not sure what you're talking about with all that rush job nonsense, maybe you don't know either. Edited by Paokzu