Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Centurion, Champion, and Battlemaster Orange shells

As the title says. For many sith sorcerers we would agree that the centurion gear was possibly on of the better looking gear the ever exist in swtor. And i feel as if the new lvl 55 gear is just looking worse and worse. Allowing us to give you our money to get a set of empty moddable Centurion, Champion, or Battlemaster gear for sith sorcerers would be awesome.

Even better, since there's another really popular thread very similar in gen discussion...

Sell the sets of schematics for all the sets. Synthweaving and armormech. This'll put some value back into the economy, boosting crafting some. And I do like the adaptive and retaining faction look idea.

+1

OH AND include the tionese/columi/rakata sets as well!

Edited by FelixGoldenHeart

Actually thats a thought bioware should keep each old set and add it as schematics that can be crafted and sold on the market. Each time they remove an old armor look.

After all I may of hated it but someone may of liked their bug eyed jedi helmet and it would boost the in game economy if the items was able to be crafted with rare but affordable materials. and atleast people who liekd teh old armor styles will be happy and crafters will actually get something out of the market.

This! Oh God yes, this! :eek:

Even better, since there's another really popular thread very similar in gen discussion...

Sell the sets of schematics for all the sets. Synthweaving and armormech. This'll put some value back into the economy, boosting crafting some. And I do like the adaptive and retaining faction look idea.

+1

OH AND include the tionese/columi/rakata sets as well!

Well the old schematics that were here and gone should not come back. However things that never had a schematic like the centurion/champion and tionese/columi/rakata SHOULD have schematics that we can buy. If not on the cartel market, at least a vendor on the fleet. Maybe even just sold from the trainer. I've seen so many people requesting this and not once have I ever heard that BW even knows that this is a super requested thing as the new sets lots of people are hating worse then the old endgame gear...

YES YES YES. I was literally just about to start a similar thread to this. A lot of the old Level 50 armour sets were such fantastic-looking pieces of design that it seems an incredible shame to just ditch them with no way for players to get hold of them any more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I agree. Bioware stop ignoring this! For so many players like me, the end game looks is enough reason to stop playing, specially if you take away original content. One of the best reasons for me as a casual player to keep coming back to this game was the chance to eventually earn the tionese or battlemaster sets, even whe. They were just on the paper as armor previews.

Yes, please! I would prefer these in schematic form so Synthweaving will have something besides augments to sell.

But whatever you do, definitely make sure the belts/bracers are included! Battlemaster Vindicator's is my favorite belt of all time and I was so disappointed when it was made obsolete because it can't be modded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

They should bring the Centurion/Champion gear back, WITH valor requirement.

You can still get the Battlemaster set though, just have to grind some pvp :) same as i did.

And dont go make it adaptive armor that is such a bad idea, you got to have difference between armor classes.

Edited by Critical-

I fully support the idea, in fact a "old gear schems" vendor selling all schems from removed gear would be quite nice.

In my opinion it makes only sense if the gear crafted from those is similar to cartel items, meaning class open, adaptive, from lvl 1, without any additional requirements (like valor) on it.

But lots of people will not like it, i think. PVP'er will want the valor to stay, other the class restriction in place.

As a crafter who got several schematics for the BM sets and almost all the WH sets, I can tell you why they are not on GTN. Nobody is crafting them, because they don't sell!

Regardless of how these sets would be added back into the game, I think that they should be made adaptive.

Now that they're no longer in the regular gear progression, I don't think they should be limited to just the classes that could originally use them. This goes for not just the models, but the texture variations as well, which could work very well even for the classes they weren't originally intended to be used by.

• 2 weeks later...
as the title says. For many sith sorcerers we would agree that the centurion gear was possibly on of the better looking gear the ever exist in swtor. And i feel as if the new lvl 55 gear is just looking worse and worse. Allowing us to give you our money to get a set of empty moddable centurion, champion, or battlemaster gear for sith sorcerers would be awesome.

i completely agree

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.