The Eradicator's Warsuit Screenshot?

Zergnaut

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to jump in here and let you know that we will be releasing the mask for the Eradicator Warsuit in Game Update 2.1. :hope_02:

Will you be releasing a version of the entire set where the armor under the robe is silver like in the Hope/Deceived trailers?

Not including the mask is fairly lame.

Considering it's 540 CC less than all of the comparable outfits and Courtney already said it would cost less than 500 CC, I don't find it that lame at all.

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar

Hey Nothematic,

I just spoke with Cory Butler - You will be able to buy it directly (so not in the Packs) and it will be less than 500 Cartel Coins.

I approve. Individual pieces make people more likely to buy.

You seem to be the one who can't tell the difference between silver and black. :rolleyes:

The design is the same. I give two rips if its black instead of silver or vice versa. The design of the armor set is the same. If someone is going to argue that its not the same (which is the impression i got) than my comment still stands.

Edited by Hyfy

Black in both the Cartel and in game for me.

Awesome news about the mask in 2.1 :D

~ 7 weeks wait time now?

If you have the Revan mask, it looks really good with it. If you sync color with the chest piece it goes all black if you want the subdued look. If not, leave it unmatched and the red accents normally with Revan mask matches real well with the red on the chest piece.

Will you be releasing a version of the entire set where the armor under the robe is silver like in the Hope/Deceived trailers?

I would like to know this aswell. And with boots that actually look like the ones from the trailer.

Edited by mikekrumbak

And I still don't get why they felt the need to add racing stripes to the sleeves. :rolleyes:

:cool:

Yeah I don't get that part either. It's just like with the old Pve sets, many of them would have looked good if it hadnt been for that extra "touch". Like the shoulder pads, the outfits would have looked ten times better without them. They also have a tendency of adding too many colors, sleeves in one color, back with details, shoulders a third color etc. less is more.

I bought the set just after patch but I have no interest in the mask on my main. She's too A-dorable for masks ((-) was intended). I believe that this set was cheaper than many of the other ones, 900 VS 1200 CC, so it makes sense in a way that the mask wasnt included.

On another note, there are already vey similar masks in the game. The mara mask looks pretty much identical.

Edited by MidichIorian

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to jump in here and let you know that we will be releasing the mask for the Eradicator Warsuit in Game Update 2.1. :hope_02:

Stop releasing items we want on the cartel market and put them in the core game earned through a quest series or something!

Edited by Darth-Malice

If you want that mask. Just use the crafted batlemaster versions of it on empire side it comes in medium and heavy armor and requiremnt of lvl 50 and 60 valor. Failing that buy the revan mask for 5 milion. ;)

I currently can craft the heavy armor version for juggernauts. Its not like there arent options in game. You just have to work for it.

Failing that too? well you can buy it on CM in 2.1 :D

Edited by Spartanik