The Eradicator's Warsuit Screenshot?

Zergnaut

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nothematic,

I just spoke with Cory Butler - You will be able to buy it directly (so not in the Packs) and it will be less than 500 Cartel Coins.

Is it known whether the mask will be able to be worn under hoods?

Now I just need exactly the same robe with a hood down :p

Let it go already man, they don't need to be wasting time making duplicate models with hoods down or up of every single robe in the game when they're supposedly working on a hood toggle option.

Let it go already man, they don't need to be wasting time making duplicate models with hoods down or up of every single robe in the game when they're supposedly working on a hood toggle option.

... They don't need to make duplicate models. You could simply have 2 static mesh states which switch depending on your preference which in reality can be quite simple to achieve. However, i can't quite understand whether its bioware being lazy or wanting to grab as much $$ as possible by having duplicate sets

Edited by Omisri

... They don't need to make duplicate models. You could simply have 2 static mesh states which switch depending on your preference which in reality can be quite simple to achieve. However, i can't quite understand whether its bioware being lazy or wanting to grab as much $$ as possible by having duplicate sets

Not sure if you even read my post, or the post I was quote referencing? lol

If you want that mask. Just use the crafted batlemaster versions of it on empire side it comes in medium and heavy armor and requiremnt of lvl 50 and 60 valor. Failing that buy the revan mask for 5 milion. ;)

I currently can craft the heavy armor version for juggernauts. Its not like there arent options in game. You just have to work for it.

Failing that too? well you can buy it on CM in 2.1 :D

Revan mask clips with this outfit, at least for BT3 males, I assume the BM mask does too since it was clipping the same way on outfits the Revan Mask was before the last "Fix" to clipping. I was really disappointed, because other than the clipping the Revan Mask looks great with the Warsuit. Have a metal plate sticking up through my hood means I'm not showing helm though. :(

Edited by facesofderek

Hey Nothematic,

I just spoke with Cory Butler - You will be able to buy it directly (so not in the Packs) and it will be less than 500 Cartel Coins.

What if you already bought the Eradicator set? Will it be added on for free or will we be forced to buy it?

BTW when is 2.1 coming? I really want that mask!

Edited by Greyle

What if you already bought the Eradicator set? Will it be added on for free or will we be forced to buy it?

BTW when is 2.1 coming? I really want that mask!

It's pretty obvious it will be a separate purchase. But look at the price of the outfit. It's 540 less than comparable sets and the mask to finish it off will be less than 500 CC. You still end up saving.

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar

Neither do I, but that doesn't stop me wishing it didn't have red racing stripes on the sleeves.

Those red stripes make it match with the Revan mask real well if you have one available to use on it.

Cool, finally a third full-face mask for the Republic.

Yeah, another head aside from the twenty trooper ones, the investigator one, revan, covert pilot, pillager, and destroyer. If you're going to waste your time QQing about things you think you deserve, at least be right.

Third one indeed.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to jump in here and let you know that we will be releasing the mask for the Eradicator Warsuit in Game Update 2.1. :hope_02:

Will you be giving it free to those who have already purchased the warsuit without the mask? It's only the right thing to do...

Will you be giving it free to those who have already purchased the warsuit without the mask? It's only the right thing to do...

Why is that the right thing to do?

Like I said above, look at the price of the outfit (900 CC). It's 540 CC less than comparable sets (1440 CC) and the mask to finish it off will be less than 500 CC. You still end up saving at least 40 CC, likely more.

Like I said above, look at the price of the outfit (900 CC). It's 540 CC less than comparable sets (1440 CC) and the mask to finish it off will be less than 500 CC. You still end up saving at least 40 CC, likely more.

Not only that, but he paid the 900 CC knowing there wasnt a mask included. It's not like there was one fooling you in the picture. It's perfectly fair.

Because I don't want to have to pay for the entire set again. Sure, I knew the mask wasn't included; I knew it perfectly well. But I did not know they'd be adding it later, or I would have waited to pull the trigger. I will buy the set again if I must and send the excess pieces to an Inquisitor alt or something, but I'd be a little disappointed to have to do so. I will do it, but I'd prefer not to; can you understand what I mean? I'm not going to be one of those people who demands free things, but they did it with the Classic Cartel pack sets, so it wouldn't be unprecedented.

(Also, please do not put the mask in a pack. That would be an underhanded move.)

Because I don't want to have to pay for the entire set again. Sure, I knew the mask wasn't included; I knew it perfectly well. But I did not know they'd be adding it later, or I would have waited to pull the trigger. I will buy the set again if I must and send the excess pieces to an Inquisitor alt or something, but I'd be a little disappointed to have to do so. I will do it, but I'd prefer not to; can you understand what I mean? I'm not going to be one of those people who demands free things, but they did it with the Classic Cartel pack sets, so it wouldn't be unprecedented.

(Also, please do not put the mask in a pack. That would be an underhanded move.)

Okay, take a deep breath. Now let it out slowly.

The Mask will be a separate purchase. It's not being added to the set.

It has already been confirmed earlier in this very thread that it will not be in a Pack and will cost less than 500 CC.

Feel better now?

Okay, take a deep breath. Now let it out slowly.

The Mask will be a separate purchase. It's not being added to the set.

It has already been confirmed earlier in this very thread that it will not be in a Pack and will cost less than 500 CC.

Feel better now?

Yes. I feel much better now. Thank you. Now I will buy it with a grin. :D