What are you looking forward to in 2.0?

DarkIord

So I was curious as to what other players might be looking forward to with the big 2.0 expansion about to hit. I know there's going to be a lot of new content, not to mention future content to come. What big thing comes to mind with the expansion? I know for me, the new creature mounts that are soon to come sound most appealing. I was curious as to your thoughts!

New ridable manka cat mount: Amazing!

Wait...it's not...April Fool's...but creature mounts? FOR REALS?

But I remember the story of Ushanev's first run of Kaon Under Siege, note the fact that you're the guy on the manka cat your jpeg, and disbelieve you.

I are not understand say what you.

A new operation! have been doing the same damn thing for 4 months.

You never played WoW then, they had one raid for 364 days without any new content (it was 364 so that it wouldn't be 365 and people couldn't say that it was a whole year since their last new content). Really it isn't that bad. Besides the Gree Event provided a new Ops challenge.

Oh and what I am most looking forward to? The end of the dirty bubble!

Edited by Reynaga

Class balancing.....oh sorry did I miss April fools day.

Seriously, the new Operation looks interesting, with new skills to learn and new gear to grind it should keep us players interested for at least a couple of days ;)

Now if they could only add a new WZ and maybe a rideable Hutt :D

It can be annoying, but I'm not sure its something we'd cry about. We're not the only ones susceptible to it as well. ;) Its good that Bioware changed combat with 2.0 though, as bubbles were the only thing to keep it remotely in check. Without a bubble on live, its easy to kill someone with 2 moves. Won't be doing that anymore come 2.0. :)