Guilds moving to...

Blitz-wing

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are most of you PVPers still planning on The Harbinger? Lots of us from The Harbinger are going to head to Bastion when transfers open up...that's based on those I've talked to and a few threads in our forum. Seems like the ranked scene is transferring.

Are most of you PVPers still planning on The Harbinger? Lots of us from The Harbinger are going to head to Bastion when transfers open up...that's based on those I've talked to and a few threads in our forum. Seems like the ranked scene is transferring.

Yep Bashed by Convicts will be heading to The Bastion no idea on the other PvP guilds though

This thread will keep an up-to-date list of where Guilds are planning to transfer to when the system opens.

Try to keep this to responses from GM's & Officers about their Guilds.

Harbinger

<Nightmare Council>

<BOSS>

<Wookie Leaks>

<Black Sun>

<Strike Team>

<Legit>

<Ewok'alypse Now>

<Wompa Stompers>

<Dark Reverance>

<Excession>

<A Little Bit Gimp!>

<S. Pizza Cats>

<The Ex-Hothian Ewok Enclave>

<Warriors of the Republic>

<Corvus>

<Notorious Synergy>

<Valorous>

<Four One Nine>

<EightFiveTwo>

<The Prophets of Agony>

<Midian>

<Light of the Republic>

<Infection>

<Sabre Squad>

Bastion

<Core>

<Knights of the Old Republic>

Dark Assassinations will also be moving to Harbinger... But I am also thinking of setting it up on Bastion

Confirming the Gimps move.

I believe Bashed by Convicts are moving to Bastion too.

Where is the OP?

Anyone able to confirm where SnX are going?

not like it matters where snx goes ... they dont do rated unless its inhouse ...

Quoting this interesting feedback for anyone going to Harbinger or still considering.

I don't understand why people come here asking if the PVP is healthy... APAC players are all on +10GMT.

SO that is the question they really need to ask. "What is the PVP like at extreme off peak times on this server".

I have asked this question myself before, and I have experienced both servers now. One if my friends is on Bastion, and he has stated that PVP is completely dead on the Bastion @+8 to +12 GMT times. However Harbinger has very regular queue pops. I think the longest I experienced at my time was 5 min queue wait.

So unless the Harbinger is sending everyone who PVP's to Bastion, the better place to go to would be Harbinger.

I have played a character on your server (55) and waited almost 2 hours for a PVP pop at GMT+10 peak (which is your extreme offpeak - 5am ish in the morning).

So there is absolutely no point in APAC players going to Bastion when there is no extra players out of regular US hours. If All of MDN went to Bastion, they would be stuck in the same situation as they are now. Long *** queue times unless Core are running premades.

Quoting this interesting feedback for anyone going to Harbinger or still considering.

I'm curious to see how many PvPers leave Harbinger for Bastion now the Paid transfers have been announced at 1800 CC per character. Good thing our transfers are free otherwise I'd have to pay over $200. :S

Edit: Most of the feedback so far is saying this is cheap. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Edited by MrRuck

Well I've done a little work on PvP population and Fleet population for Bastion and Harbinger, this was done in Australian EST (Melbourne), this gives the total for Imp and republic in Fleet and in Warzones, there is probably a 10 minutes leeway, as it took time to log chars on and off and swap servers, figures show actual numbers at time of count, so occasionally they aren't always multiples of 8.

Late column is Bastion's percentage of Harbinger's population in war zones.

Note: Figures include 55's, middies and lowbies.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u32/Testeagle/pops.png

It should be noted that a number of Harbinger ranked pvp teams plan to move to Bastion.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=643621

Edited by CountVlad