Planets That Need To Be Added

sir_star_wars

Wookieepedia points out that around this timeframe the Republic had discovered it already and had set up a secret lab on it 8 years after the Treaty of Coruscant. Guess how many years took place between the Treaty and the In-Game Time?

In this case, we should have all 200+ planets, which have outposts/labs/listening posts/whatever-else...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see the Voidstar - complete, big, huge, and filled with NPCs - both of the imperial guards (defenders) and of republic invaders (slicers etc. ).

Well made out, it would be as big as a small "planet" in its own right (I'm thinking of the size of Quesh here).

YES! Voidstar has always been my favorite 8v8 pvp map, and I'd love to see more of it, both in the lore and in physical time there.

Most of these have probably been mentioned before, but...

Anaxes - Empire determined to strike at Republic's naval facilities

Geonosis - gladiatorial combat, struggle for control of planet's Baktoid Armor manufacturing infrastructure

Manaan - Selkath rebuilding surface infrastructure and kolto production, Empire attempts to destroy, Republic must defend

Rodia - jungle predators, Republic attempting to reclaim world ceded under Treaty of Coruscant

Shola - Jedi and Sith alike pursue relics left behind by the planet's extinct inhabitants

Taloraan - gas giant with breathable upper atmosphere and rich tibanna gas supplies

I'm just throwing in my 2 cents on what planets I think should be added. It wont ruin the game if they arent:

Kashyyyk

Naboo

Kamino

Geonosis

Mustafar

I know these are all classics, but it would be amazing.

Anyone agree? Disagree?

Kashyyyk, definitely. Naboo and Kamino would do great for the aquatic parts but i don't think they are timeline-wise (Kamino is supposed not to be well know by the galaxy and sending both the Republic and the Empire on it won't fit it)

And for the last ones, we have planets looking similar already in the game (Oricon and Tatooine)

My picks would go for Kashyyyk, Mon Calamari, Bothawui and Felucia

I'm pretty sure Mustafar is still a green world at this time...

Although, in light of the next expansion ... the restruction of Mustafar to the "modern" setting would be perfect.

Geonosis would be a fun "Daily" zone, designed around pvp... awarding Warzone commendations in place of standard commendation types.

I'm just throwing in my 2 cents on what planets I think should be added. It wont ruin the game if they arent:

Kashyyyk

Naboo

Kamino

Geonosis

Mustafar

I know these are all classics, but it would be amazing.

Anyone agree? Disagree?

Kashyyyk I can see being added. It was a known world in this era, which means it is charted on the hyperspace routes.

Naboo is just being settled in this time frame and quite frankly, other than the raw beauty of the planet, nothing to see here. Move along, move along.

Kamino is a water world. This game isn't set up for underwater play.

Geonosis: Where do I begin? No. Geonosis was a good place to start a war, that's about it.

Mustafar. The devs likely wouldn't make Mustafar lush and green. Having played a lot of Mustafar on SWG, that whole experience just seemed gimmicky. I can't think of any galactic-political reason to go there if it is volcanic.

I'd even go with the obvious just from the KOTOR games...

Dantooine (duh?)

Onderon/Dxun

Telos

Manaan

It would be neat to have a couple space stations as part of a smaller update as well, like how the Pergaus Mining Station was in TSL

Manaan - it's a water world, see Kamino above.

Onderon/Dxun, yes to both.

Telos: I vaguely remember Telos. City planets just don't do it for me. The scenery is the exact same. I'm just not a big fan.

I do think with the exception of a few "lore-core" world, such as Danootine, Kashyyyk and Yavin IV, we should motivate the devs to bring us new worlds. Worlds where they can explore their own artistic creativity without being bound by things we expect to see.