Thank You for WRECKING Space Combat in 3/26 Patch!

VonFaart

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed this issue when trying to run the Regnant Station Assault mission. I was not taking things down as I was just in the last few days prior. I tried removing and putting back the Beam Charger component. When it was taken off it showed Blaster Damage as 0, which is fine. When I reinserted it, it did not return to 100 Blaster Damage however. Looking at my smuggler, who only has the "Grade 6" Beam Charger component on his ship, which has an indicated Blaster Damage as 90, it is instead showing 100. Something is definitely broken.

Overreact much?

He is not overreacting. I've been doing heroic doing space missions on 3 characters since their launch and I can confirm that after today's patch, ship's blasters seem to be doing 2 - 3 times less damage. So they either messed up blasters or the power converter. I have power transferred to my blasters for max power and it seems as if my power was transferred to shields... and even then blasters feel weaker than before.

Edited by Aelther

You mean, like they fix everything else? Like the constant continued crashes in the same spots in several fp's? Or any of the many other things that are still broken for the longest of times?

You mean they'll fix it like this?

What part of overreacting did you not get? You just added more overreaction to the fire.

But yes, they never fix ANYTHING.

Hey there folks! We are actively investigating this, and as soon as I have concrete details, I'll get it on the Known Issues and update you with more information. Thanks for your reports.

Wow you didn't even sound apologetic. Just Business as usual.

Edited by Darth-Malice

Kabal Station Defense/Ardis Outpost Fortification pops tomorrow. I don't think it will be completable if this isn't fixed by then. The bridge and the frigates can be taken care of with torpedoes and missiles, but taking out the 30 bombers requires a loooooooooooot of blaster fire.

I've complete Ardis outpost post patch using the grade 6 ( rendili hyperworks )

am i the only one who noticed there arnt 26 months as it said in the tread title? (or is it just me?)

Only you. Us American's do it the right way - month/day/year =03/26/13=March 26th, 2013. I always wondered...do you tell time different too? If you start out saying it's the 26th day of the 3rd month, do you also say it's thirty minutes past the 5? Or 30:5pm if it's 5:30pm?

Hey there folks! We are actively investigating this, and as soon as I have concrete details, I'll get it on the Known Issues and update you with more information. Thanks for your reports.

Seems to be a ship part equip bug.

If i take out all my ship parts then put them back in the "Laser Cannons" last I get my blaster damage back up to 100 and all seems ok again.

Until i enter into space combat then my stats go back to 30 blaster damage

Edited by Dellenty

Only you. Us American's do it the right way - month/day/year =03/26/13=March 26th, 2013. I always wondered...do you tell time different too? If you start out saying it's the 26th day of the 3rd month, do you also say it's thirty minutes past the 5? Or 30:5pm if it's 5:30pm?

The right way ? Then why not year/month/day, making the paralel with your clock example :jawa_wink: ?

Also how do you sort stuff then ?

To me the right way would be either DD/MM/YYYY or YYYY/MM/DD, so as to be able to sort them...

Certainly not MM/DD/YYYY...

Correction, you people in the United States of America, when you say Americans you englobe all of the Americas, and i am sorry but its not the right way, thats a little arrogant, its the way for you people over there,but here in Brazil we do Day/Month/Year, and why its wrong? its all tied to people and their culture, show a little respect toward other people, just because your country uses a different metric/Hour/inserthere system it does not make it right or wrong because your country uses it.

Edited by Sohaim

Correction, you people in the United States of America, when you say Americans you englobe all of the Americas, and i am sorry but its not the right way, thats a little arrogant, its the way for you people over there,but here in Brazil we do Day/Month/Year, and why its wrong? its all tied to people and their culture, show a little respect toward other people, just because your country uses a different metric/Hour/inserthere system it does not make it right or wrong because your country uses it.

Um, no. Americans are residents of the USA. It's always been that way. Please don't overgeneralize as a justification to sound indignant.

Um, no. Americans are residents of the USA. It's always been that way. Please don't overgeneralize as a justification to sound indignant.

I think he was refering to Canada and Mexico as part of North America.

Edited by Bomyne

No its not.

take a look here, the USA is not all of the America,no matter what you say, its not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American

I never said it was. However, the term "American" has always referred to residents of the USA. The residents of the other countries of the North American and South American continents have been referred to by their country of origin.

By your definition, we should refer to Canadians, Argentines, Chileans, Bolivians, et. al., as "Americans". This is not the case.

The right way ? Then why not year/month/day, making the paralel with your clock example :jawa_wink: ?

Also how do you sort stuff then ?

To me the right way would be either DD/MM/YYYY or YYYY/MM/DD, so as to be able to sort them...

Certainly not MM/DD/YYYY...

My clock example actually was fine because I didn't say pm:30:5 ;)

Correction, you people in the United States of America

Yeah - Americans, that's what I said.

Agreed. For example, the official name of Mexico is Estados Unidos Mexicanos. United Mexican States, nowhere does it say America in it's name, hence whey they are not called Americans, even though they do live in North America.

And the main point of the thead is correct, the space missions are messed up for me, the blasters do very little damage. The Heroic Mission of the Day is impossible to complete.

Edited by CharlesMarkley
added info

I never said it was. However, the term "American" has always referred to residents of the USA. The residents of the other countries of the North American and South American continents have been referred to by their country of origin.

By your definition, we should refer to Canadians, Argentines, Chileans, Bolivians, et. al., as "Americans". This is not the case.

Yes, i am sorry to break it to you. but anyone that has been born in the Americas, can call themselfs americans. you are as we call it here in brazil " Estadunidense",i dont know the equivalent in english and i have a hint you also dont.

Yes, i am sorry to break it to you. but anyone that has been born in the Americas, can call themselfs americans. you are as we call it here in brazil " Estadunidense",i dont know the equivalent in english and i have a hint you also dont.

Dude, po-tay-to, po-tah-to.

The generally recognized context of the term "American" is pertaining to, or a native of, the United States of America. The hell else would we call ourselves? Statesians? FFS....*facepalms*

Stop taking the term out of context.

Edited by Lewintelamon

course we don't know that, we speaks american, not brazillian :p